Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Liverpool (on behalf of Ukraine)

Comments

• Options
    I liked the Czechia entry more on the recap.
  • Options
    Croatia!
  • Options
    This guy is absolutely murdering Imagine.
  • Options
    Worst cover of Imagine I’ve ever heard. 
  • Options
    This guy is absolutely murdering Imagine.
    cafctom said:
    Worst cover of Imagine I’ve ever heard. 
    "updated".

Apparently.
  • Options
    Enjoyed that one though…
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    IdleHans said:
    Sound quality on ours is awful
    Probably because she sounded like one of the only ones who actually performed live…
    The rules actually state that they must perform live...hard to believe with some of them I know!
  • Options
    Having watched six football matches so far this weekend my wife’s making me watch this. All I can say is for fuck’s sake help me
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I've come to the conclusion that Dead or Alive would have won Eurovision if they'd entered You Spin Me Right Round...
  • Options
    F#ckers 

BBC News - Ukraine Eurovision act's city attacked before performance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice to see their singing the national anthem of Merseyside.
  • Options
    Croatia’s entry is even better when you find out the translation is “mama bought a tractor”
    You really miss something with the Croatian song if you didn't have the subtitles up. It's a bit, erm, pointed.
  • Options
    Having watched six football matches so far this weekend my wife’s making me watch this. All I can say is for fuck’s sake help me
    I'm actually on my own and choosing to watch (unusual)...alcohol helps.
  • Options
    4 points or more from the uk, and a generous sip of whisky, don’t think they’ll be many sips!
  • Options
    You know what. I reckon Charlton could win this. Something to think about Holden.
  • Options
    I thought Mae Muller put on a good performance. Won't win though. My top two were Croatia and Germany but put me beside a pool on holiday with a nice cold beer and Poland would be my song of choice. 

A shout out to Moldova but I think Croatia will win it.
  • Options
    That YNWA performance was sensational 
  • Options
    Here we go!!
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    I'm actually on my own and choosing to watch (unusual)...alcohol helps.
    For best enjoyment of Eurovision, you need to watch with like-minded mates who enjoy taking the piss, and/or a reasonable quantity of booze and the rules to a good Eurovision drinking game.
  • Options
    I thought Mae Muller put on a good performance. Won't win though. My top two were Croatia and Germany but put me beside a pool on holiday with a nice cold beer and Poland would be my song of choice. 

A shout out to Moldova but I think Croatia will win it.

If Croatia win it then they need to scrap the whole thing or show it on C5.....not mainstream tv ffs  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has Freddy Kruger come out of retirement & singing for Sweden. 
  • Options
    None of my picks have got any points so I'll get my coat!
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Think we’re lowering it to 2 points at this rate!
  • Options
    I'll call it now.....

Sweden 
  • Options
    Really found the Sweden one nothingy, can't understand why everyone loves it so much.
  • Options
    I have to admit that I was underwhelmed with the Swedish song, but that might have been the apparent sound problems.
  • Options
    I thought it was decent but the words were not clear. I thought Sweden's song last year was a million times better.
  • Options
    More than 2nd and 3rd put together at the moment.
  • Options
    Swedens song was pants, no idea why it’s the favourite, all subjective, but much better out there.
  • Options
    Didn't like Swedish song at all, very disappointed yet again, and I've turned tv off after just 9 votes!