Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Options
    I mean Hector was very good last year, his form has fallen off a cliff but i wouldn't write him off yet. 
    Started casually, improved ,peaked then tailed off last season for me. Seems to have started this season where he left off
    Struts around like its beneath him. Made the cock up against PV then started hitting tackles with the aggression and desire required. I hope he isn't playing within himself through fear of injury.
  • Options
    oh oh oh now do the teams Xg's with and without them!
    SOL. Too much effort for a Thursday morning… :-)
  • Options
    Interesting one that could allow for an out. Colchester have lost their Southampton loanee CB Nico Lawrence to ankle ligament damage for months according to Ben Garner . Possible move for Deji or Zach Mitchell on loan? 
  • Options
    If we sign Etete, we’re certainly putting our faith in youth for our strikers. May plus 3 that are 21 or under. I guess Aneke is older as well but, like most, I’ve kind of discounted ever see him play meaningful minutes for us again. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    There is a distinct lack of highlights reels this window I would reckon.

Just for you Seth, this is some of Etete’s best bits from last season in the Championship https://youtu.be/Zh07TGZu3-M?si=sBK-0iGwTmoJdXOK

And the Man City striker playing for Barnsley last season… https://youtu.be/qsVKG444GDY?feature=shared
    Probably not surprising considering one is at Man City and the other at Cardiff, but Tedic looks the better player technically. Physically it’s definitely Etete and I think that’s what we need up there. Him already having a partnership with May (in which I think May scored a lot) is another huge bonus. I can see why we have waited to see if we can get him 
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Interesting one that could allow for an out. Colchester have lost their Southampton loanee CB Nico Lawrence to ankle ligament damage for months according to Ben Garner . Possible move for Deji or Zach Mitchell on loan? 
    Deji is definitely ready for league 2 if he’s not ready for us. He did well in the national league last season so should be making a step up 

Feels like the perfect move for Deji really if they wanted another CB in. Would also tally somewhat with Rich saying we're after one too. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    PWR...See Sam Nombe has joined Rotherham. Fee 1m
  • Options
    Dabo gone, tennai Watson in the frame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    THIS IS CHARLTON, IT ALL COMES DOWN TO….
  • Options
    80 odd L1 games but nothing hugely exciting, in a way could be good for Asiimwe as he’d be pushed while still having a chance to start most/a decent chunk of games 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Disappointing. Dabo would have been better than Sessegnon, Watson isn’t 
  • Options
    oh oh oh now do the teams Xg's with and without them!
    @Callumcafc

Were Waiting GIF - Wel - Discover  Share GIFs

Need a new CL data analyst. Poor from Callum this.
  • Options
    Uninspiring, same standard if not worse than Terrell from what I am aware 
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    seth plum said:
    There is a distinct lack of highlights reels this window I would reckon.

Just for you Seth, this is some of Etete’s best bits from last season in the Championship https://youtu.be/Zh07TGZu3-M?si=sBK-0iGwTmoJdXOK

And the Man City striker playing for Barnsley last season… https://youtu.be/qsVKG444GDY?feature=shared
    Probably not surprising considering one is at Man City and the other at Cardiff, but Tedic looks the better player technically. Physically it’s definitely Etete and I think that’s what we need up there. Him already having a partnership with May (in which I think May scored a lot) is another huge bonus. I can see why we have waited to see if we can get him 
    both Etete and Leaburn against the bigger sides would be good to watch. 
  • Options
    Where has Dabo gone?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Where has Dabo gone?
    Home 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Where has Dabo gone?

Don't know but no longer with us.
  • Options
    Watson was linked with us in July. Not exciting but hopefully will be a good rival for NA at right back. Dabo looked exciting but it would have been a disaster if he was crocked in a few weeks. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Just waiting to hear that Johnny Williams has been sighted eating at a Macdonald's somewhere within one hundred miles of the Valley recently, or at least if it wasn't him, then someone who looked very much like him, and this transfer window rumour thread will have delivered all l could possibly have asked of it.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Just been by the training ground and the signs are we are indeed after a centre half ;)

That’s what did for Payne then … 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Get the feeling business is done, but we're withholding the announcement to make deadline day seem more active. 
    Exactly this, name DC then have quotes on all the new signings from him saying its a player he has long admired.