Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Dabo gone, tennai Watson in the frame.
    Where has Dabo gone?
    Back to Bedrock... Because Yabba... Dabo... Doooo

• Dazzler21 said:
    Get the feeling business is done, but we're withholding the announcement to make deadline day seem more active. 
    Don't do this to yourself Dazzler!

It nearly rivals us being coy with injuries to create a huge surprise in the opposition team's planning. Only problem is we forget to plan oourselves and often lose.

• It’s only FootMob but he was second in the MK squad stats for last season when it came to the average weekly player score. 
  • NabySarr said:
    Dabo gone, tennai Watson in the frame.
    Disappointing. Dabo would have been better than Sessegnon, Watson isn’t 
    Not injured, he isn’t.
  • Dabo gone, tennai Watson in the frame.
    Damn. He looked very good against Wigan. 
  • NabySarr said:
    sam3110 said:
    "all we sign is crocks and player no-one else wants"

*Charlton decide not to sign a crocked player as he failed a medical*

"FFS why haven't we signed him"

😂
    I’m not disappointed in not signing Dabo, but we’ve known he’s crocked for ages. Why didn’t we sign Sessegnon 2 weeks ago? He’s a better player than Watson who we will now end up with 

Maybe we offered him a deal and he said no? Also, Sessegnon has been labelled on here by many as a crock too
  • sam3110 said:

😂
    Agreed. Every chance that, even if we sign a previously fit and healthy player, we’ll turn them into a crock anyway, but I take a small encouragement that we might, finally, be getting away from signing players that we know have a poor injury record. I felt the same about us not bringing back Sessegnon. 

I actually think Asimwe has done pretty well so far this season. There was the error vs Bristol, but he was also left hopelessly exposed by his teammates. We do clearly need cover/competition at right back and left back, though. 
  • sam3110 said:
    NabySarr said:
    sam3110 said:

😂
    I’m not disappointed in not signing Dabo, but we’ve known he’s crocked for ages. Why didn’t we sign Sessegnon 2 weeks ago? He’s a better player than Watson who we will now end up with 

Maybe we offered him a deal and he said no? Also, Sessegnon has been labelled on here by many as a crock too
    Well he played more games last season than Watson did
  • Sponsored links:

• TeeC said:
    I assume Tennai Watson hasn’t had a preseason 
    You know the drill.
  • NabySarr said:
    sam3110 said:

😂

Money, Sess would’ve been more expensive.
  • Can't see anything to say Dabo signed elsewhere? 
  • NabySarr said:
    sam3110 said:
    NabySarr said:
    sam3110 said:

😂

Well he played more games last season than Watson did
    Watson had one injury at the start of the season, once he came back from that he played every game for MK. 

Sess and Dabo, we have been told need their minutes managing and struggle to play every game, and one has failed 2 medicals with us. No use being better if you're not playing 
  • Tbf Watson is actually very good.
  • RedRobin said:
    So we’ve got Vigeroux, May, Flint, Dack and James-Wildin as names being linked. 

This was posted on June 11th  -  lol at some of the names on there. Only one that was true was May. The rest just pie in the sky. 

And fans still think we'll be bringing in 4 or 5 tomorrow & will have a competitive squad this season. Dream On.

• Sponsored links:

• ButtleJR said:
    Striker and right back are apparently coming. We need to get two more out to get any more in than that whilst staying within the rules. So don't write that off just yet. 
    Laughable. 

Struggling with FFP even though the squad this year is considerably younger, less experienced than last year and less players to boot?

Anyone claiming FFP should be laughed off the forum at this point. Joke. 
    It’s probably SMT posting the FFP rumours!
  • BigDiddy said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Striker and right back are apparently coming. We need to get two more out to get any more in than that whilst staying within the rules. So don't write that off just yet. 
    Laughable. 

Struggling with FFP even though the squad this year is considerably younger, less experienced than last year and less players to boot?

What was said, when and by whom at the Club? My understanding is that, if to sign a player would breach the rules, the EFL wouldn't allow them to be registered.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Tbf Watson is actually very good.
    He is very attacking.. have a feeling he was at the training ground today 
    Sounds like a hint that he's converted to being a forward! 
  • swordfish said:
    BigDiddy said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Laughable. 

What was said, when and by whom at the Club? My understanding is that, if to sign a player would breach the rules, the EFL wouldn't allow them to be registered.
    The EFL don't have real time FFP information do they?  I mean neither so the club.  Isn't FFP etc only ever applied retrospectively? 
  • RedRobin said:
    So we’ve got Vigeroux, May, Flint, Dack and James-Wildin as names being linked. 

This was posted on June 11th  -  lol at some of the names on there. Only one that was true was May. The rest just pie in the sky. 

And fans still think we'll be bringing in 4 or 5 tomorrow & will have a competitive squad this season. Dream On.

Might as well give up now eh
  • It’s all gonna happen tomorrow 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    swordfish said:
    BigDiddy said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Laughable. 

The EFL don't have real time FFP information do they?  I mean neither so the club.  Isn't FFP etc only ever applied retrospectively? 
    I thought so, then read that article I linked earlier which quoted Ashton at Ipswich saying what I've just repeated here.
  • sam3110 said:

😂
    Why have we waited around for weeks in the hope to sign a crocked player then moved on the day before the end of the window, perhaps?