Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Ipswich Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 15th April 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Options
    At work looked at the HT score and thought oh well probably a 3-0 defeat. If i was Holden i would have this lot in tomorrow at 7 and sit and make them watch the whole 90 minutes again. Disgraceful...safe journey home those that went.
  • Options
    Holden takes some of the blame for going with that team and formation. Should have set up with a back 10.
    I know that’s an extreme example, but in hindsight it does feel like a poor choice to go away to the leagues top goal scorers by far and set up in our usual expansive way. 

Why couldn’t we do what MK Dons, or Bristol Rovers did against us and just line up with a low block and stick everyone behind the ball. It’s not like we were getting the ball to our wingers.

Pretty sure Ipswich would have still tore us apart, but at least we might have made them work a little harder. 
  • Options
    Lets see Tommy sell that to the new owners 
  • Options
    Let’s hope we all have better fortune in the National 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Not saying it's necessarily AMB's fault but surely JoJo's back in goal for Tuesday?
    I have wondered this, is AMB strong enough to command his defence? We looked okay with Wollacott. 
  • Options
    Roll up roll up , get your season tickets now for next season  :(
  • Options
    Reading the foot massager post was more entertaining🥸
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Left when the 4th went in - my mate stayed until the 5th 

Dreadful - one of the worst performances by a Charlton side I have ever seen 

At least my mate’s wife drove us - we are already on A12 going home - sod the shit trains after that 
  • Options
    Last year away to Ipswich a heavy loss got JJ sacked.
  • Options
    Tbf I didn't watch or even listen, but can I say 'fuck off innis'?
    Yes 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really pleased I've got my tickets for Cheltenham away.
    Can't wait 
    🙄🙄🙄
  • Options
    Agreed with next season. Going to be another shitfest with the odd glimmer of entertainment. 
  • Options
    The truly worrying thing was that Bonne was our best player today.
    Holden has to hold his hand up as well. We set up as if we could match Ipswich. We should have set up like we did against Brighton.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
     Now the owners know the kind of money they have to spend to get a good side.
    He already knows it, that’s why he’s trying to sell..
  • Options
    Oh dear, another cheerful Saturday night in prospect. So, what did Inniss get sent off for this time?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Oh dear, another cheerful Saturday night in prospect. So, what did Inniss get sent off for this time?
    Last man - He was also on a Yellow card, yet got a straight red for the incident