Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POST-MATCH THREAD: Ipswich Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 15th April 2023 | KO 3.00PM

Near top-of-the table Ipswich outclassed and outworked a hapless mid-table Charlton to strengthen their promotion hopes.

This was over inside fifteen minutes when Ipswich scored their second.

Ipswich 6 Charlton 0

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023
    That was fun... If you're an Ipswich Town fan

Must be rare for a team to win 6-0, and then lose 6-0 just weeks later

I hope we bloody relegate Cheltenham on the last day of the season now, this result is their bloody fault - If they hadnt scored at the death against Ipswich the other day, we'd have only lost 5-0!!
  • Options
    When is the last time we lost by 6 or more?
  • Options
    Halfway home already. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    When is the last time we lost by 6 or more?
    Leeds 6-1 instantly comes to mind, in terms of conceding that many
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck me, this could be a rant fest !
  • Options
    Not saying it's necessarily AMB's fault but surely JoJo's back in goal for Tuesday?
  • Options
    At least I know when I check how Kent are getting on in the cricket I'm guaranteed to be cheered up
  • Options
    Watching Charlton players smile and laugh with Ipswich players at the end. God I hate everything about this club 
    Haha surely not? Who?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    Holden takes some of the blame for going with that team and formation. Should have set up with a back 10.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Watching Charlton players smile and laugh with Ipswich players at the end. God I hate everything about this club 
    Haha surely not? Who?
    Camera zoomed in on Fraser laughing with an Ipswich player 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Not saying it's necessarily AMB's fault but surely JoJo's back in goal for Tuesday?
    I hope not, as still think we need to consider Ashley our No.1 'keeper for next season

The back four in front of him were non-existent today, a Goalkeeper is only as good as the protection they get from their defence, and he just got nothing.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Sangaard you fucking clown!

<Edit>  
    Palarse 2-0
    Spanners 2-0
    Charlton 0-6
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Not saying it's AMB's fault but surely a new back four and midfield for Tuesday?
  • Options
    The players don’t care so should we? 
  • Options
    Steve Brown well within his rights to rip this team apart. Even Curbs is getting irate in the studio
    I want the pair of them to come in off the Michael Holding run-up and dish out a verbal strafing for the ages.

And then tomorrow the team can be forced to watch and listen to what they have to say.
  • Options
    Dogshit 
  • Options
    My concern now focuses on Holden to allow that….unless some of these players were told there will be no contract extensions there is no excuse