Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January Transfer Window - Jan 2023 (Deadline Day starts page 112)

Comments

• Marcus Forss would be a cracking addition. Way too good for League One and for that reason, suspect he’s out of reach.
  • edited January 2023
    Macronate said:
    Force rhymes with Morse.
    Inspector Morse was played by John Thaw.
    John Thaw was partnered by Dennis Waterman in The Sweeney.
    Dennis Waterman played Terry McCann in Minder. McCann was a Fulham fan.
    Fulham is near Chelsea.
    Mason Burstow is a Chelsea player who needs to go out on loan to get games.

Piece of piss.

What position does he play, never heard of that guy... any good at dribbling...🙄
  • I see Holden is a step up from Southall. 3 years ago it was crisps & fizzy drink. This year its pizza. Only 1 question though.....

Dominoes or Papa John's?
  • Marcus Forss would be a cracking addition. Way too good for League One and for that reason, suspect he’s out of reach.

Looking at Boros squad I don't see them having the depth to let him out on loan. 
  • edited January 2023
    Not Marcus Forss, he's a forward, @Swisdom said a midfielder, can't be right...🤷‍♂️
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Marcus Forss would be a cracking addition. Way too good for League One and for that reason, suspect he’s out of reach.

Looking at Boros squad I don't see them having the depth to let him out on loan. 
    They are after Joe Gelhardt from Leeds which would push him down the pecking order…
  • mart77 said:
    Southbank said:
    'Clubs coming in for our players'
    If Leaburn or Dobson get sold shortly I think it’ll see even more fans stop coming to games. I know some will say we’re a selling club but I think the supporter base keeps getting chipped away at by blow after blow, and to lose one or both would be a real gut punch.
    These two will not be leaving .. 
    for the right money they will.
  • Sponsored links:

• So if we don't sign anyone else and don't lose Leaburn or Dobson would this window be considered more of a success compared to previous? Shame our rubbish looking exclusivity takover will probably occupy the entire window and therefore stop anybody else from coming in who might have been able make a bigger difference by splashing a bit of cash.
  • Not Marcus Forss, he's a forward, @Swisdom said a midfielder, can't be right...🤷‍♂️

Swisdom said:
    NabySarr said:
    Swisdom said:
    McGrandles out seems sensible.  If we get the player I was told about Saturday he’s slightly more advanced so wouldn’t be a like for like.  Depends if we want to “force” a deal through

We were also looking at another centre midfielder but I don’t know his name.
    Holden likes his midfield to be 1 holding player and then 2 attacking players either side like he has been playing Morgan/Payne along with Fraser. That’s how he set up at Bristol City also I believe. Would you say the player fits that mould? Definitely think we could upgrade on Morgan/Payne and hopefully get a more consistent player 
    He’s more of a #10 but has been playing as a lone striker a bit this season and it doesn’t appear to suit him as well. So in answer to your question, he probably does fit in!

TBF to you East Terrace, Swisdom said about a unknown midfielder and far from being a midfield the other guy mentioned in the cryptic clue has played as a 10 or a lone striker which in my book makes him a forward !

• edited January 2023
    Not Marcus Forss, he's a forward, @Swisdom said a midfielder, can't be right...🤷‍♂️

Swisdom said:
    NabySarr said:
    Swisdom said:
    McGrandles out seems sensible.  If we get the player I was told about Saturday he’s slightly more advanced so wouldn’t be a like for like.  Depends if we want to “force” a deal through

We were also looking at another centre midfielder but I don’t know his name.
    Holden likes his midfield to be 1 holding player and then 2 attacking players either side like he has been playing Morgan/Payne along with Fraser. That’s how he set up at Bristol City also I believe. Would you say the player fits that mould? Definitely think we could upgrade on Morgan/Payne and hopefully get a more consistent player 
    He’s more of a #10 but has been playing as a lone striker a bit this season and it doesn’t appear to suit him as well. So in answer to your question, he probably does fit in!

TBF to you East Terrace, Swisdom said about a unknown midfielder and far from being a midfield the other guy mentioned in the cryptic clue has played as a 10 or a lone striker which in my book makes him a forward !

No10 is an ACM, so at a stretch could be addressed as a forward, swings and roundabouts really, but I get your point...🤷‍♂️
  • barstool said:
    I am hearing Anthony Daniels up front, he will be our new Golden Boy 
    Who the fuck he ?
    Heeee's Magic!
  • Macronate said:
    Force rhymes with Morse.
    Fulham is near Chelsea.

Piece of piss.

I miss 3 2 1 
  • lolwray said:
    Macronate said:
    Force rhymes with Morse.
    Fulham is near Chelsea.

Piece of piss.

I miss 3 2 1 
    Are we signing Dusty Binn?

They do have another youngster that goes by the name of Mr S. Walker. The force could be strong with him perhaps?
  • Alfie May (May the Force be with you )
  • Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:
    Macronate said:
    Force rhymes with Morse.
    Fulham is near Chelsea.

Piece of piss.

I miss 3 2 1 
    Are we signing Dusty Binn?
    Dusty Bin Official RealDustyBin  Twitter

That'll wipe the stupid smile of his face.
  • mart77 said:
    Southbank said:
    'Clubs coming in for our players'
    If Leaburn or Dobson get sold shortly I think it’ll see even more fans stop coming to games. I know some will say we’re a selling club but I think the supporter base keeps getting chipped away at by blow after blow, and to lose one or both would be a real gut punch.
    These two will not be leaving .. 
    for the right money they will.
    Every player in the world available when a silly bid comes in … 
  • Either they can be sold or they definitely won't, make your mind up.
  • Give me 
  • Stewart said:
    Give me 
    Shelter?
  • Would be happy with £5m once TS has fucked off