Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January Transfer Window - Jan 2023 (Deadline Day starts page 112)

Comments

• I hate these cryptic, I know something you don't posts...🤷‍♂️
    Might have nothing to do with Charlton, might have a hot date!
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Don’t know anything about Kane. What can we expect ?
    Inferno match with the Undertaker 
    THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE 
    Mask v mask match Versus Sean Clare for the right back spot in a steel cage !
    Mankind Kevin Foley is coming back. 
    If ya smellllla what the Stock is cookin' 

• ONLY 2 transfers in during this window 

Dean said in his interview last night they are getting in a couple of players in during this window 

when we are probably going to lose 5 players (JFC) already gone 

we are watching our club fall apart again 🙁☹️😩😭
    Under-promise and over-deliver 
    Oh sorry, I thought that said, over promise and under deliver.

I was going to say, sounds like the story of my life 😬
  • edited January 2023
    redbuttle said:
    Bonne is dogshit, ffs 
    He ain't that good 
    But, is he less dogshit than Stockley?
    Neither are what we need.
    Surely we can get better than this pair 
    What evidence have we seen in the last 3 years that we can get better than this pair?  it seems pretty obvious that we can't.  Let's settle for the ex.
  • Definitely needs to hire Scott to get these bombshell/out-of-nowhere deals over the line yawn
  • Scoham said:
    mendonca said:
    I'd say Kane is coming in so they can get any kinda fee for Clare. Probably sell him for 100k.
    I wondered if he's a replacement for Clare, but if Egbo is out for the season we need another right back. We shouldn't be relying on Chin as cover.
    Clare hasn't played a game in midfield for us for over a year - I'm not sure he's even considered a midfielder by the management anymore.
  • Im pretty sure we have tried signing Todd Kane before. Not disappointed, as I think he is a decent player at this level
  • Scoham said:
    mendonca said:
    I'd say Kane is coming in so they can get any kinda fee for Clare. Probably sell him for 100k.
    I wondered if he's a replacement for Clare, but if Egbo is out for the season we need another right back. We shouldn't be relying on Chin as cover.
    Clare hasn't played a game in midfield for us for over a year - I'm not sure he's even considered a midfielder by the management anymore.
    I suspect that Clare is considered a midfielder in his mind only...
  • If Bonne signs we have a scapegoat for the rest of the season. He doesn't stand a chance with a lot of our fans...
  • Sponsored links:

• We sold bonne for 2 million and we are getting him back for free that’s good business just because he said something bad against our club his dog shit.I think he looked dangerous against us when we played them earlier in season and people were slagging him off when players leave clubs sometimes things are said. People need to get over it. I’d take Lyle Taylor back as well.we’ve got no money I think this is a pretty good signing he does miss a lot of chances but at least he finds them at moment Stockley can’t find any chances although I think his not been same since that back injury and is still injured.we are shopping at Aldi not M&S  
    what did he say bad against us? 
  • Pleased if we sign Todd Kane will be a good player at this level.
  • Don’t know anything about Kane. What can we expect ?
    Inferno match with the Undertaker 
    A fun fact the undertaker was originally called Kane the undertaker.
  • I do hope that Edun is still signing as he is the only name linked that I think is up to much. 
    This very much seems like a shuffling of the pack and a lot of being hopeful that things work out. 
  • edited January 2023
    mart77 said:
    I do hope that Edun is still signing as he is the only name linked that I think is up to much. 
    This very much seems like a shuffling of the pack and a lot of being hopeful that things work out. 
    A shuffling of the pack is about as ambitious as we can be right now though. We look like being lodged fairly firmly into midtable mediocrity for at least this season. 

The kind of players who could potentially change that aren't going to come here mid-season realistically.
  • thenewbie said:
    mart77 said:
    I do hope that Edun is still signing as he is the only name linked that I think is up to much. 
    A shuffling of the pack is about as ambitious as we can be right now though. We look like being lodged fairly firmly into midtable mediocrity for at least this season. 

The kind of players who could potentially change that aren't going to come here mid-season realistically.
    I do kind of get that but I just think we’re shuffling chairs on the Titanic, as it’s not like the end of season plans look in any way more positive than the plans that seem to be currently there, for this window. 
  • Sponsored links:

• mart77 said:
    thenewbie said:
    mart77 said:

I do kind of get that but I just think we’re shuffling chairs on the Titanic, as it’s not like the end of season plans look in any way more positive than the plans that seem to be currently there, for this window. 
    Well as I don't have a crystal ball to gaze into the future I will have to take your word for that.
  • Bailey said:
    If we do sign a left and right back that may free Sess' to go into midfield. If that were the case a midfield three of Dobson, Sess and Fraser would look pretty strong. 
    It might also mean Sess is going back to Fulham.

Hope not. I like him and would love to sign him permanently. Sadly that's not likely.
    Brilliant player. Would be nice to keep him. 
  • edited January 2023
    Kane can, and has played LB too.
  • Kane can, and has played LB too.
    so RB/LB & possibly RM?

presumably we stick him LB and get sess to play natural RB