Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January Transfer Window - Jan 2023 (Deadline Day starts page 112)

Comments

• No Stockton in the Morecambe team today.👀
  • cazo said:
    No Stockton in the Morecambe team today.👀
    Derek Adams makes one change ahead of Cheltenham Town's Sky Bet League One visit to the Mazuma Stadium.

Caleb Watts starts over Cole Stockton who picked up a knock last time out.

https://www.morecambefc.com/news/2023/january/team-news--starting-xi-to-face-cheltenham-town-confirmed/

• If we could somehow get to the championship with Miles he’ll be worth £10 mill plus
  • Perhaps Scott has been brought in to get the best free transfers and  loans 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• killerandflash said:
    Leaburn is better than Burstow, as his all round game is more complete. Keep him until the summer, and there's a chance we can make the playoffs. 

• U wonder if its their young left back Tayo Adaramola. If it is I'd be delighted
  • Swisdom said:
    I heard one deal is done.  A palace player.

no idea who or if it’s a loan
    I’d assume this fella? 

• A sweetener for JRS moving, or they are so happy with his development they want to send us someone else?
  • JRS wont have wanted to go anywhere before the Utd game. Unfortunately I can see him going afterwards
  • Adaramola is a red, is a red, is a red
  • The only way I can see us paying money for anybody is if we get money in for somebody, or somebodies.
    I reckon the Manchester United Varney dividend is already earmarked for liabilities and debts.
    So we are most likely to be in a weak position, looking at this, looking at that, and hoping something materialises. I reckon everybody on the football side knows what is needed, but it is likely to be who is available more than who do we want.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFC_boi said:
    Swisdom said:
    I heard one deal is done.  A palace player.

no idea who or if it’s a loan
    I’d assume this fella? 

Reminds me a little of Juan Castillo - Why didnt his Coventry loan work out?
  • Nicko says on twitter to expect no incomings until the takeover is sorted. I don't have access to his patreon or twitter account though so it's heresay.

Perhaps players in will only replace players out at this time? If that's the case, don't expect any major improvements.....
  • edited January 2023

• He also claims to have a pay walled story about us tomorrow.
  • supaclive said:
    Nicko says on twitter to expect no incomings until the takeover is sorted. I don't have access to his patreon or twitter account though so it's heresay.

Perhaps players in will only replace players out at this time? If that's the case, don't expect any major improvements.....
    A loan for a young kid would hardly break the bank, or require the sort of financial commitment that only new owners would stump up for.

Even ESI managed to bring a few loans in.
  • Ferguson started for Rotherham again.
  • Sorry, my model does not compute for the Bonne to Charlton rumour. My algorithm must be off, it's showing the wrong result!

Brilliant mate!
  • I would expect some hole plugging before any takeover is announced. A left back is a necessity.
  • AndyG said:
    JRS wont have wanted to go anywhere before the Utd game. Unfortunately I can see him going afterwards
    Why palace have already said there no reason to recall him