Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023

Comments

• Options
    Lauren James is very good isn’t she?
    Certainly is. Shame about the call. 
  • Options
    Shame, great finish, think it's the right decision though.
  • Options
    That decision is flat out wrong in every way
  • Options
    Great first half, bemused with the offside decision. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I can see why offside was given. Bronze was walking back from an offside position and had she not then touched the ball to set up the goal she wouldn't have been offside. Very good performance from England. Hard to pick any players out but i'll try, Russo, Hemp, James and Bright are having excellent games. A statement performance I would say.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Won't be watching it but just had £10 @ 13/2 on China  B)
    Another £10 down the pan 
  • Options
    I can see why offside was given. Bronze was walking back from an offside position and had she not then touched the ball to set up the goal she wouldn't have been offside. Very good performance from England. Hard to pick any players out but i'll try, Russo, Hemp, James and Bright are having excellent games. A statement performance I would say.
    But the Chinese player definitely moved towards the ball, creating a new phase
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    That is the contentious point. 
  • Options
    Harsh offside, but don't mind not having the rub of the green when we're 3-0 up.
  • Options
    I caused great offence to a few recently by suggesting England Women may give Charlton a good game.
    I was taken aback by the abuse I got & somewhat dumbfounded.
    I must be seeing something different to everyone else because I'll be well pleased if Charlton play as well as this on Saturday.
    Still no chance. They’re a very good side but the physicality mismatch playing a pro men’s side would become evident within 5 - 10 minutes.
    Other than against Jack Payne  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Leuth said:
    If the defending players attempt to play the ball is affected by the presence of an opposing player, and they don’t get a clean clearance as a result, it’s not considered deliberate play and the phase isn’t reset.
  • Options
    Gotta be a pen for them
  • Options
    She's trying to pull her arm away!!!
  • Options
    That’s a penalty 
  • Options
    You can't book her for that though...
  • Options
    Booking? Faaaark oooorrrff
  • Options
    Fucking hell James is World Class.
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    On the volley, didn’t try to hit it too hard
  • Options
    Super goal! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely football, James again 4-1
  • Options
    Great 4th goal.....at last!
  • Options
    James' technique is fantastic. Such a shame that other "goal" was chalked off
  • Options
    Shocking keeping there
  • Options
    Oops… 🤭
  • Options
    The Chinese keeper will be on Danny Baker’s Christmas DVD for that 5th England goal 
  • Options
    Ha ha.
  • Options
    Kelly makes it 5, cruising now. Keeper going for a walkabout