Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023

Comments

• Options
    As long as they don’t lose, England will be playing Nigeria in the round of 16.
  • Options
    Cracking 2nd goal that. Great first touch by Hemp
  • Options
    Lovely finish! 
  • Options
    I'm watching on itv x, its so shite that there's about a 45 second delay so I've known a goal is coming from the kid's over the road cheering!
  • Options
    Great work from Bronze to win the ball back there. 
  • Options
    Much better today - change in formation seems to have added a bit more balance.
  • Options
    Chinese bloke with a bin dipper hat on. Glad they are going out… 😉🤣
  • Options
    Lovely 2nd goal
  • Options
    Nearly game over, unlucky Lucy!
  • Options
    Nearly game over, unlucky Lucy!
    It is now! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My dad is watching the game on TV. Two down in less than half an hour is awful. :D    
  • Options
    Good finish from the edge of the box
  • Options
    Just on another level to anyone else out there
  • Options
    Cheerio China. 
  • Options
    Appalling marking for that one!

Harsh but I found the very depressed looking Chinese lady in her clown wig funny!
  • Options
    A promising sign for the tournament, that we are looking a potent attacking threat again.
  • Options
    I caused great offence to a few recently by suggesting England Women may give Charlton a good game.
    I was taken aback by the abuse I got & somewhat dumbfounded.
    I must be seeing something different to everyone else because I'll be well pleased if Charlton play as well as this on Saturday.
  • Options
    First game I've watched so far. Got to say I'm impressed with the England team, 3 very good goals! China are Asian Cup winners but can't get in the game. A dominating performance in this 1st half.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I caused great offence to a few recently by suggesting England Women may give Charlton a good game.
    I must be seeing something different to everyone else because I'll be well pleased if Charlton play as well as this on Saturday.
    Still no chance. They’re a very good side but the physicality mismatch playing a pro men’s side would become evident within 5 - 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Still no chance. They’re a very good side but the physicality mismatch would become evident within 5 - 10 minutes.
    Fair enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    4-0.
    Ruled out for offside, which seems very harsh.
    back to 3-0.
  • Options
    What a player James is!!!
  • Options
    Wow...what a 4th!
  • Options
    Lauren James is very good isn’t she?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    First game I've watched so far. Got to say I'm impressed with the England team, 3 very good goals! China are Asian Cup winners but can't get in the game. A dominating performance in this 1st half.

A completely different performance from our pretty underwhelming first two games to the extent I was genuinely worried we'd lose this and crash out. Been outrageously good this game in the different system
  • Options
    Brugts' performance earlier getting upstaged here
  • Options
    Pathetic decision it came off the Chinese defender
  • Options
    Unfortunate but the correct decision