Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• I would be extremely surprised if Ricoh Lewis isn't in our 2026 World Cup squad (assuming we qualify of course). Even at 18 he looks like he has every attribute to become the complete modern day defender. 
    Thank god... We're short of Right-Backs as well, so relieved we've finally got an option coming through somewhere ;)
  • I would be extremely surprised if Ricoh Lewis isn't in our 2026 World Cup squad (assuming we qualify of course). Even at 18 he looks like he has every attribute to become the complete modern day defender. 
    Thank god... We're short of Right-Backs as well, so relieved we've finally got an option coming through somewhere ;)
    He is so versatile that he could probably play left back too
  • Spurs helping Arsenal to the title here.  ;)
  • The bald fraud and goldilocks have been found out. 
  • Spurs helping Arsenal to the title here.  ;)
    Wow... they really are
  • Now where the flying fuck was this attitude on Sunday?!?!
  • One suspects that KDB will be on for the beginning of the second half with possibly Cancelo at LB too
  • edited January 2023
    This season is reminding me a little of when Leicester won the League.

The big teams are all having a collective mare at the moment, allowing one of the smaller teams to take advantage

Although to be fair, Arsenal are showing the type of form when Liverpool ran way with the title back in 2019/20
  • Haha the Man City fans booing... Wonder if any of those were @ the 1999 Play-Off Final ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnBoyUK said:
    Spurs helping Arsenal to the title here.  ;)
    makes me fucking sick
    You can't have it both ways. Well you could have done so had you beaten Spurs and lost to City. 
  • City's team selections at the moment are all over the place, especially at the back. 
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Now where the flying fuck was this attitude on Sunday?!?!
    Just waiting for Kane to come out post match with "we had some words in the dressing room after Sunday's game and this was exactly the sort of reaction we were looking for". Then you lose to Fulham on Monday.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    Now where the flying fuck was this attitude on Sunday?!?!
    Just waiting for Kane to come out post match with "we had some words in the dressing room after Sunday's game and this was exactly the sort of reaction we were looking for". Then you lose to Fulham on Monday.
    Absolutely. Handing the title to arsenal before returning to form.
  • That makes it interesting 
  • City's team selections at the moment are all over the place, especially at the back. 
    Too many changes each game for City imo. Keep the same side for a few games, I've played football manager so Pep should listen to me 
  • That makes it interesting 
    Now very interesting 
  • City have remembered how to play. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Remarkable... this game was a load of shite for the first 40mins
  • We want 3 we want 3
  • Tottenham have had their good 45 minutes, now back to the usual. 
  • The pitch looks like its held up well, guess man city have under soil heating. 
  • I was half thinking of backing City to win at half time. Of course i didn't.
  • Didnt take long... Wow... What did Pep say @ HT.. "Your going on loan to Spurs if you dont buck your ideas up"?
  • Yet another poor effort from Lloris for Mahrez' goal
  • Grealish has a sensational touch doesn't he
  • Izzy Christiansen has been superb as a pundit tonight