Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited August 2022
    Offside

edit - or not!
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Also a midfield of Milner, Elliot and Henderson isn't doing to win you titles is it?
    Makes me laugh how everyone is saying Casemiro is past it/old, when he's younger than almost all of Liverpool's midfield and De Bruyne.
    See I wouldn't say he's past it, but there's not a lot of resell value in him and he's costing them £70m
    Man U have managed to blow massive amounts of money on big money younger signings that should have had resale value, e.g. Pogba, while Wan-Bissaka must now be worth a fraction of that they paid for him
  • That has to be offside... SURELY!!
  • Wow that's surprising 
  • How was that not offside? And where was the other line ? 

Same old Man U at home.
  • Well that was fun while it lasted (2 games). United appear to be back.
  • Rashford remembering that he once was a very good footballer...
  • edited August 2022
    I know they didn't win yesterday but City will be home, hosed and on the beach by Easter.
  • Selling Mane is surely going to be one of the worst sales of the summer

He may have wanted out, but Liverpool look shite this season

Arsenal will fuck it up, am sure of it - But they look the best bet for 2nd at the moment.

Arsenal will fuck it up, am sure of it - But they look the best bet for 2nd at the moment.
    Newcastle must have eyes on the top 4.  They are the second best team I have seen so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great ball from Alexander-Arnold... Mane would have got to that with his pace.
  • What happened to the Empty Old Trafford protest?

Amazing what a new signing, dropping Maguire and a good team performance can do. If this lot were top you'd barely hear a peep about the Glazers.

You can only beat the team infront of you etc but Arsenal have had a fairly easy start. The first couple of weeks of October look pretty tough for them, will be interesting to see how they cope then. 

Liverpool aren't looking shite because of Mane, it's because their midfield is seriously lacking. No Thiago or Keita and Fabinho is not fully fit. Henderson and Milner just aren't top level any more.

Once they're all back, plus Jota and Nunez they'll be fine.
  • Wow... Dive like that has to be a sending off!! - So much daylight between the "contact"
  • Deserved booking for Bruno Fernandez for diving. He is such an unlikeable prick. Very good player, but a whiny, whingey, diving arsehole.

As the commentators said, what’s the point of diving in the box, because if the ref gives it, it should get overturned by VAR anyway. 
  • What happened to the Empty Old Trafford protest?

Amazing what a new signing, dropping Maguire and a good team performance can do. If this lot were top you'd barely hear a peep about the Glazers.
    Apart from the we want Glazers put chants?
  • Amazing what dropping your centre back who's confidence looks absolutely shot, and your striker who barely runs can do.
  • Fernandes should have been given a second yellow there
  • Sponsored links:

• Fernandes has got to get a 2nd yellow there, surely?
  •  2-1 game on. Fernandez lucky not to get a 2nd yellow as well.
  • Cmon... the Referee has to send off Fernandez for all that bullshit by hogging the ball

Blatant second yellow
  • I can't believe the solution is to bring Ronaldo on?
  • United go above Liverpool who are 16th and winless after 3 games!
  • They're above Liverpool and only a point behind Chelsea now.
  • Liverpool were atrocious. Injury crisis apart, they looked disinterested and unfit. United have just been high tempo, they haven’t done anything groundbreaking, they just worked harder.

Love it when the bin dippers don’t turn up 
    I have watch most of United's first 3 games, I missed the first half against Brentford, but Liverpool were significantly worse than Brighton.  United were a bit better but not that match.

People bang on about possession stats but I am convinced the top level games are decided, more often than not, buy the team that runs the furthest.
  • Ten Haag with a glorious f-bomb. Quality. I like him already. 😂
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Selling Mane is surely going to be one of the worst sales of the summer

Newcastle must have eyes on the top 4.  They are the second best team I have seen so far.
    Spurs will finish above Arsenal and look the best bet for 2nd currently IMO