Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• Crazy that this early in the season, Arsenal are the only team in the PL/EFL with a 100% record. 
  • Crazy that this early in the season, Arsenal are the only team in the PL/EFL with a 100% record. 
    They're a decent side though, not the full package yet but they seem to want to play for the manager and eachother. Hope they keep it up and Liverpool and City have slow starts, might make it more exciting
  • Naaaa thats a booking!! - The foot is high, but the studs are pointing down

Well done referee for changing his mind - Although didnt realise that its that Aussie idiot who has been promoted already from the EFL, he was beyond shocking when we played @ Reading a few years ago.
    He was always going to change his mind once told to go and have and look because then he knows the video ref thinks it should be over turned.

Same as when they tell the ref to go and look at a possible penalty decision, they ALWAYS then give the penalty.
    Dont trust referees to change their minds even then... They can be arrogant twats at times

So when players make no attempt at getting the ball and make high tackles on the knee we have no problem ? 
    If that's not dangerous play what is ?

At least Jason Pearce had the decency to do a rugby tackle when bringing his man down. 

Saudi Arabia 3 UAE 3
  • Nick Pope looked fantastic today for a keeper who let in three goals. Some great saves and commanded his box well to relieve pressure
  • sam3110 said:
    Crazy that this early in the season, Arsenal are the only team in the PL/EFL with a 100% record. 
    They're a decent side though, not the full package yet but they seem to want to play for the manager and eachother. Hope they keep it up and Liverpool and City have slow starts, might make it more exciting
    I can't see Arsenal challenging City for the title, but they certainly have a great chance of at least Top 4, with United in disarray and Chelsea rebuilding
  • 2 good games on the telly yesterday and, to most of us, two surprise results
    Man U host Liverpool this evening .. surely ManU can't be as bad as they've been so far and Liverpool just might be creaking a little bit .. both full backs look weary after seasons of charging up and down the wings, Mané has gone, Van Dijk does not look as fit as he should be, the midfield looks short on class and the squad has a few injuries 

I reckon this has all the makings of a drab draw
  • 2 good games on the telly yesterday and, to most of us, two surprise results
    Man U host Liverpool this evening .. surely ManU can't be as bad as they've been so far and Liverpool just might be creaking a little bit .. both full backs look weary after seasons of charging up and down the wings, Mané has gone, Van Dijk does not look as fit as he should be, the midfield looks short on class and the squad has a few injuries 

I reckon this has all the makings of a drab draw
    The Man U players will be up for this one, it's against the so called lesser teams that they can't be bothered with. And Liverpool with their injuries look at their weakest for a few years.
  • My bet365 freebie says Liverpool to win to nil this evening.
  • Rothko said:
    Never seen a defence collectively shit it, as much as City are today, when Saint-Maximam gets the ball 
    Worse than when we had Doherty and Dailly facing anyone with more pace than an 80-year old with a zimmer frame?
  • Maguire and Ronaldo benched for United, Gomez starts for Liverpool
  • Sponsored links:

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62637973

Tuchel charged again.  In relation to comments made about the ref vs Spurs.  Ha.

Looking forward to watching Utd hopefully getting spanked tonight!
  • Off_it said:
    Rothko said:
    Never seen a defence collectively shit it, as much as City are today, when Saint-Maximam gets the ball 
    Worse than when we had Doherty and Dailly facing anyone with more pace than an 80-year old with a zimmer frame?
    God bless the Ginger Pele :)
  • Good start by Man U but he has to score there.
  • Cant say they dont deserve that.  Great 15 mins from Utd.
  • IdleHans said:
    My bet365 freebie says Liverpool to win to nil this evening.
    oops
  • Milner wasn't happy with VVD 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Milner wasn't happy with VVD 
    To right aswell. What was Virgil doing.
  • TAA has been terrible today, and the rest of the Liverpool defence not much better
  • Also a midfield of Milner, Elliot and Henderson isn't doing to win you titles is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Took Sancho out of my Fantasy League side this week after their awful start!
  • sam3110 said:
    Also a midfield of Milner, Elliot and Henderson isn't doing to win you titles is it?
    Makes me laugh how everyone is saying Casemiro is past it/old, when he's younger than almost all of Liverpool's midfield and De Bruyne.
  • sam3110 said:
    Also a midfield of Milner, Elliot and Henderson isn't doing to win you titles is it?
    Makes me laugh how everyone is saying Casemiro is past it/old, when he's younger than almost all of Liverpool's midfield and De Bruyne.
    See I wouldn't say he's past it, but there's not a lot of resell value in him and he's costing them £70m
  • Lucky old Man U. How that wasn't an OG I'll never know. Destined to win this one now 
  • Is van Dijk ok?
  • Henderson and Milner are way past it.
  • I think liverpool are starting to realise that Mane wont be easy to replace. Neither of these 2 will trouble top 4 at this showing 
  • From BBC

Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 117 Premier League matches when leading at half-time (W100, D17) dating back to 21 September 2014 against Leicester City (L 3-5).
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    See I wouldn't say he's past it, but there's not a lot of resell value in him and he's costing them £70m
    And on a 5 year contract.
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Yeah I don't disagree with that, they should have been looking at scouting the next Casemiro, not signing the current one, but we know their scouting is rubbish and at least he's a class player in a position they need, not an average one in a position they don't, like normal!