Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Milton Keynes | Tuesday 22 February | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

12346»

Comments

• Options
    magic day today .. all the twos 22 2 2022 .. be a long time before a similar sequence take place .. 22 2 2222 is the next I reckon, and that's a better one .. soooo I predict, contrary to my first post on here a 2 2 draw  .. pity we have no player in a 22 numbered shirt
    11 years, 3/3/33
    the year is 2033 .. good try .. would have to be 3 3 3033 or 3 3 3333

I was referring to 2033.
  • Options
    magic day today .. all the twos 22 2 2022 .. be a long time before a similar sequence take place .. 22 2 2222 is the next I reckon, and that's a better one .. soooo I predict, contrary to my first post on here a 2 2 draw  .. pity we have no player in a 22 numbered shirt
    11 years, 3/3/33

I was referring to 2033. Very rare you list the whole year when writing it for example I never include the 19 in my date of birth I just put 57.
  • Options
    11 years, 3/3/33

I was referring to 2033.
    that is NOT all the 3s is it

EveshamAddick said:
    What about next year? 23/03/2023
    and nor is that  :*
  • Options
    Would be pleasantly surprised to see a big change, formation and personal  but don't see it happening. Jackson has said he wants to develop the 3142/532 whatever it is... SO...   

McGillivray
               Lavelle Inniss Famewo
                           Dobson
       Matthews Fraser  Morgan  DJ
                      Leko Burstow

Henderson, Pearce, Purrington, Gilbey, John, Lee, Kanu

A very lucky 1-1.

MK Don's spend the game walking through our midfield with poor finishing meaning it's only the 1 goal and point for them

Matthews with the assist for Burstow, We'll be declared a top 6 side again, only 3 signings needed in the summer, auto next season. 

Looking at their recent results they're not a high scoring side or a solid defensive team 1-0, 1-1, 0-1. It'll be one of those results.
  • Options
    I might buy a match day programme so I can read all about Mason Burstows whirlwind 18 months at The Valley, and his new bumper Chelsea contract. 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    I might buy a match day programme so I can read all about Mason Burstows whirlwind 18 months at The Valley, and his new bumper Chelsea contract. 
    he should not be playing at all ,., there is no future for us, he is as good as gone .. we should be blooding other youngsters all the time we are without the usual injured strikers
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    he should not be playing at all ,., there is no future for us, he is as good as gone .. we should be blooding other youngsters all the time we are without the usual injured strikers
    Kanu is from the under 18’s and there are a couple of strikers that show promise for the u23’s so I agree. Should definitely be on the bench. We were never going to put on 3 CH’s.
  • Options
    11 years, 3/3/33

I was referring to 2033. Very rare you list the whole year when writing it for example I never include the 19 in my date of birth I just put 57.
    no big deal, look at it any way you want
  • Options
    should be good playing conditions tonight, cold, clear skies, gentle breeze .. so ..  let's hope the Addicks are running HOT HOT HOT  B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'll put the Match Thread up dreckly.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I'll put the Match Thread up dreckly.

Can't wait
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I’m going with… unfortunately think Fraser is a long shot to feature.

——————Mac

——Matthews Lavelle Famewo

Jaiyesimi Dobson Morgan Purrington

———————Fraser

—————Burstow Lee
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Agree. Want to see Kanu up front and maybe chuck Inniss up there as well. Needs must. 
  • Options
    11 years, 3/3/33

It's no worse than today in your OP, as this year has a zero in it too.
    If you count zeros as invalid then today is 22/02/2022 so no good. Worse still is 03/03/2033.
    Eleven years ago we had 11/11/2011 and the following year 12/12/2012. 
    To repeat that, we have to wait until next century.
    In fact to get it perfect we have to wait 9089 years until 11/11/11111

And we'll still be in League One, predicting a 1-1 draw against Milton Keynes.
  • Options
    Omnicron comes along and gives my old relatives the sniffles for a day max, charlton sign league ones most sought after attacking midfielder in the prime of his athletic ability and he’s out for 10 days with it struggling, this sums us up right?!  Live, love, laugh and be happy (or you’ll cry) Addicks.
  • Options
    I’ve just cashed out 
  • Options
    Heard Innes is long term out.
  • Options
    That would be a big surprise - not!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry has to be released in the summer if its true

Was surprised he didnt get subbed off when he received physio treatment in the first half on Saturday.
  • Options
    Inniss ✔️