Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard interviewing other managers

Comments

• Options
    If we win another 2 of the next 3 games, then I'd give it to Jacko outright
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Silly Sandy needs a good talking to .. he's tried an 'experienced manager' who was a total disaster and now he's thinking about Beale !! .. leave it, he's a fictional geezer on East Enders .. f f s  just give Jackson the job and stop fucking around playing the big boss man
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Silly Sandy needs a good talking to .. he's tried an 'experienced manager' who was a total disaster and now he's thinking about Beale !! .. leave it, he's a fictional geezer on East Enders .. f f s  just give Jackson the job and stop fucking around playing the big boss man
    Not watched if for years but why would we want Ian Beale  fucking cry baby!
  • Options
    I'm not really getting why Michael Beale is an option. An assistant with no (as far as I'm aware) management experience. We've already got one of those that is adored by the fans and backed by his squad. Beale may well be a decent assistant, but some are cut out for that role, but struggle to make the step up to being the No1. Jacko has stated from the moment he started coaching that it was a step on the ladder towards management.

The worrying aspects of TS deciding to appoint from outside is that, not only would we probably lose JJ (& poss Euelly), but we could also lose the players, as they too may find it difficult to show loyalty & commitment towards a club that doesn't return the favour
    Probably somebody that Roddy knows ?
  • Options
    There is no “decision” to make providing Jacko keeps things winning week on week. We’re on a roll but all rolls come to an end. This afternoon could be the biggest test JJ has had. Not so much the individual result. Plymouth are obviously a good side riding their own crest of a wave. We’ll learn as much about JJ from the next two matches as we will today. 
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with having a look and see who else is out there and interested.

A few weeks ago i was one who said we shouldn't be too hasty and let's see how Jacko does after 10 games and we can make a decision as the January window approaches. So TS is doing everything right, seeing what's available and keeping Jackson on the top of his game.

It's fairly obvious to all that if we keep doing well then Jackson will get the job. If he didn't then TS would alienate the fans, probably the players as well, and you'd expect Jackson would resign. So there would be nothing to gain from that unless Pep or Klopp fancy a drop into league one.
    I've changed my mind.

With TS being there today, sell out crowd, beating the leaders, another clean sheet, must surely have made his mind up that Jackson has to get the job.
  • Options
    Stop right now Thomas!
  • Options
    Give. It. To. JJ. 
  • Options
    If this is how we play when the players want him to get the job, don't give it to him yet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    i.e. if you don't give me the job, I'll take a job elsewhere.

And he'll have offers too
  • Options
    Heard someone saying after the game Neil Harris was in the directors box today.

Piss poor and hugely disrespectful to Jackson if so.

If he's considering appointing Harris he's got a lot to learn.

Hopefully just unfounded gossip.
    He was there. But not necessarily as a guest of TS
  • Options
    The only thing I can see preventing Jacko from getting the job is perhaps someone like Roddy attempting to prove his worth by finding someone else...
  • Options
    Anyone else now becomes Rafa at Chelsea, doesn’t matter what they do, they’ll be treated appallingly by the fans 
  • Options
    The issue is we have such good momentum now, to appoint someone else would instantly kill all of that dead. I don't know why Charlton people do better in the job historically but they just do. Another poster made a great point about our last 4/5 successful managers having basically no previous managerial experience. I think maybe if we have ambitions later down the line to be high end Championshop or Premier LEgaue then yes maybe at that point people with that kind of experience may work but for now, its all about motivating players and nobody can do that better than Jackson seemingly.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let’s not even worry, Saandgard is not stupid, give him a day or two to realise the question he actually needs to ask himself is “Do I want an outside shot at promotion or do I want to spectacularly fuck this all up?”.  He’ll make the right choice, I mean what sort of dipshit would appoint a manager from one of your skanky rivals?
  • Options
    Jackson must get the job now surely.
  • Options

Harris was there, Louis Mendez has poster a pic on Twitter and someone has put it in the post match thread
  • Options
    How to ruin the feel good factor in one moment.

Appoint a Millwall legend instead of JJ.

Can't see that happening, someone within the club would surely advise him not to.
  • Options
    How to ruin the feel good factor in one moment.

Appoint a Millwall legend instead of JJ.

Can't see that happening, someone within the club would surely advise him not to.
    Things would turn sour immediately and rightly so. 

I really really hope Sandgaard isn't as stupid as it sounds he might be. Picking any manager over JJ would be a terrible decision, let alone an ex Millwall legend. 
  • Options
    Interviews closed!
  • Options
    TS said he is giving JJ a fair chance to make the position his, JJ is doing just that, let’s just go with the flow.TS is not a stupid man, I trust him to do the right thing, but still no rush.
  • Options
    If he appointed Harris it would leave no other conclusion that he is absolutely on a fucking wind up and in it with RD
  • Options

This was today according to Rich Cawley: