Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

Comments

• I have three seats together in NW, block D, right next to the north upper. Please DM if interested
  • Posted on the match thread as well but have 3 spares in the NWC row HH, had 4 dropouts cause I can’t go, dm me if you want 
  • edited December 2021
    Have one Covered End Upper ticket available. 
    DM if you’d like it. Will email it over. 
    NSMHH207
  • Again have two spares in NWE
  • All I’ve had is bloody Ipswich fans contact me on social media, obviously not giving it to them, only two people but still. 

Looking like this will be nowhere near capacity 
  • 2 Spares East Stand Block G. Weather put my guys off.

• lonman said:
    2 Spares East Stand Block G. Weather put my guys off.

When it’s a freebie, it’s no loss for them through their wallets when they see it’s going to be cold and wet. They won’t be the only 2 to stay at home 
  • We have decided with such bad weather and a round trip of at least six hours that we are going to give it a swerve tonight.
  • shirty5 said:
    lonman said:

When it’s a freebie, it’s no loss for them through their wallets when they see it’s going to be cold and wet. They won’t be the only 2 to stay at home 
    You will have 2000+ season ticket giving the game a miss tonight 
  • We have decided with such bad weather and a round trip of at least six hours that we are going to give it a swerve tonight.
    Hope you cleared it with @DOUCHER first 😂

Only joking of course it is miserable and can’t blame anyone reaching that conclusion. 

Hopefully Saturday will be kinder. 
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    shirty5 said:
    lonman said:

You will have 2000+ season ticket giving the game a miss tonight 
    And they have paid 400+ for that privilege 
    Hope you cleared it with @DOUCHER first 😂

Only joking of course it is miserable and can’t blame anyone reaching that conclusion. 

Hopefully Saturday will be kinder. 
    I can - fairweather I’m afraid - literally, not in the Mutley sense 
  • Joking btw - a 6hr journey meant I issued the pass l, wasn’t impressed with the weather bit though 
  • If anyone has 3 spares for Saturday I would love them. A few pints will swing your way!
  • Few of the free ticket kids made the pitch as well by the looks of it.
  • cs1986 said:
    If anyone has 3 spares for Saturday I would love them. A few pints will swing your way!
    I've messaged you @cs1986
  • cs1986 said:
    If anyone has 3 spares for Saturday I would love them. A few pints will swing your way!
    I've messaged you @cs1986
    Top man!
  • The turnstiles in the lower Curbishley entrance were all seemingly working, and there were stewards/technicians on hand to help.
    I can only conclude from that that Keohane is the greatest asset the club has🧀
  • Tony the Pony.

• I have 2 tickets for cambridge in lower west block c if anyone wants. They are print at home tickets so can forward email. Also have 1 more free ticket available if anyone wants for whatever seats are currently left. Anyone interested pm me.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have one spare upper West stand pm if interested 
  • I have one spare upper West stand pm if interested 
    Just messaged you. 
  • Thanks to Fanny my daughter and Fiance had a fantastic evening at the valley. I plan to make a donation to the Upbeats, can anyone give me the contact details of a person I can talk to or give me any bank details to make the donation too.  PM me if that is more appropriate. Thank you.

• Buglehorn said:
    I have 2 tickets for cambridge in lower west block c if anyone wants. They are print at home tickets so can forward email. Also have 1 more free ticket available if anyone wants for whatever seats are currently left. Anyone interested pm me.
    Thanks for the tickets Buglehorn
  • edited December 2021
    I can't make Saturday's game, does anyone want my three free tickets? If so, let me know what stand you'd like and i'll order them for you.
  • Well, any doubts about the Fill the Valley incentive must be well and truly dispelled now. The Plymouth game was a huge success and all casual supporters must have enjoyed it. Some will probably return on the strength of that game alone, but by having two more games in quick succession is a great idea to consolidate the momentum gained in attracting new fans. If we can manage another great performance and victory on Saturday, I cannot see how the incentive can fail to add new fans. 

I think the home draw in the FA Cup against Premier League opposition (shame it wasn't Arsenal) will also be another great opportunity to boost the Club's profile. It will be interesting to see the size of the crowd for the Norwich game. I suspect it could be much greater than typical FA Cup gates. Personally, I have given cup games a miss for many years, but I think I will be attending this one. 

It was slightly disappointing to see so many empty seats yesterday. The tickets were all "sold", but many were wasted. I don't see the point in season ticket holders taking their 3 free tickets and then not using them. The actual attendance yesterday looked well under 20,000, probably somewhere around 17,000? I can understand that midweek games can be trickier to attend for many, and the weather earlier in the day had been atrocious, but still a shame to see so many empty seats when we were playing against attractive opposition.

Roll on Saturday and, hopefully, another great atmosphere at The Valley. 
  • Thanks to Fanny my daughter and Fiance had a fantastic evening at the valley. I plan to make a donation to the Upbeats, can anyone give me the contact details of a person I can talk to or give me any bank details to make the donation too.  PM me if that is more appropriate. Thank you.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/Upbeats2021
  • T_C_E said:
    Thanks to Fanny my daughter and Fiance had a fantastic evening at the valley. I plan to make a donation to the Upbeats, can anyone give me the contact details of a person I can talk to or give me any bank details to make the donation too.  PM me if that is more appropriate. Thank you.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/Upbeats2021
    Many thanks T_C_E. Will get it sorted 👍 
  • edited December 2021
    Well, any doubts about the Fill the Valley incentive must be well and truly dispelled now. The Plymouth game was a huge success and all casual supporters must have enjoyed it. Some will probably return on the strength of that game alone, but by having two more games in quick succession is a great idea to consolidate the momentum gained in attracting new fans. If we can manage another great performance and victory on Saturday, I cannot see how the incentive can fail to add new fans. 

I think the home draw in the FA Cup against Premier League opposition (shame it wasn't Arsenal) will also be another great opportunity to boost the Club's profile. It will be interesting to see the size of the crowd for the Norwich game. I suspect it could be much greater than typical FA Cup gates. Personally, I have given cup games a miss for many years, but I think I will be attending this one. 

It was slightly disappointing to see so many empty seats yesterday. The tickets were all "sold", but many were wasted. I don't see the point in season ticket holders taking their 3 free tickets and then not using them. The actual attendance yesterday looked well under 20,000, probably somewhere around 17,000? I can understand that midweek games can be trickier to attend for many, and the weather earlier in the day had been atrocious, but still a shame to see so many empty seats when we were playing against attractive opposition.

It was a great night so let’s leave the analysis for another time, but home areas were about 50% full last night and about 70% full against Plymouth. That’s a lot better than the 30% against Accrington.
  • Well, any doubts about the Fill the Valley incentive must be well and truly dispelled now. The Plymouth game was a huge success and all casual supporters must have enjoyed it. Some will probably return on the strength of that game alone, but by having two more games in quick succession is a great idea to consolidate the momentum gained in attracting new fans. If we can manage another great performance and victory on Saturday, I cannot see how the incentive can fail to add new fans. 

It was a great night so let’s leave the analysis for another time, but home areas were about 50% full last night and about 70% full against Plymouth. That’s a lot better than the 30% against Accrington.
    No way only 50% last night, wasn’t any where near full but more than 50% from where I was sitting