Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• CAFCTrev said:
    If NA isn't gone by midday tomorrow, he's gonna be here for the Sunderland game, which would be Duchatelet levels of appalling. 
    Duchatelet would have sacked Adkins three times by now. 
    Probably would have rehired him too in that time. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    If NA isn't gone by midday tomorrow, he's gonna be here for the Sunderland game, which would be Duchatelet levels of appalling. 
    Duchatelet would have got rid of him games ago. But I get your point.

• I doubt the commercial director and his missus will be adding any input into sacking Adkins, so what else could they be chatting about?

"So, Wayne, How about a Sandgaard music festival every close season - wank fest"
    Who are Wayne and Raelyn ?
    TS's better half and commercial director Wayne Mumford.
  • edited October 2021
    Chose to play video games instead of watching that. 

Good decision based on everything I've read.

33 games to go. 
  • God this thread has become more toxic than the much fabled takeover thread, fish puns anyone to lighten the mood? 
  • edited October 2021
    CH4RLTON said:
    God this thread has become more toxic than the much fabled takeover thread, fish puns anyone to lighten the mood? 
    Pollocks!!
  • Gribbo said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    God this thread has become more toxic than the much fabled takeover thread, fish puns anyone to lighten the mood? 
    Pollocks
    Let minnow when we get some good ones.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Gribbo said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Pollocks
    Cod be a while. Eel be here for a long time yet
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2021
    Gribbo said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Gribbo said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Pollocks
    Cod be a while. Eel be here for a long time yet
     It'll be very tench on here if he is.
  • Tried to avoid the game. Saw the result and I was impressed we scored two. Unsurprised they scored three. Something needs to change.
  • was hoping for a little RAY of sunlight from tonight’s game. But not to be.
  • Leuth said:
    Bubble said:
    Playing Albie Morgan as a holding midfielder tonight was a sackable offence by itself 
    Tbh I'd feel more like sacking Morgan. He can't play AM and he can't play CM. He can't play
    Id much rather have players like Albie in the team than anonymous players like Sean Clare & Charlie Kirk.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to spend part of our budget on a player like Clare (who wasn't good enough to get in the Oxford midfield) is who deseves the sack.

Awful business that rounds up why we're in the bottom 4.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Second half we deserved a point .. to be honest showed what we can do 
    We didn't deserve fuxk all you sure your not adkins in disguise 
  • Scoham said:
    I used to shout the same to Peter Garland!!
    Round is a shape 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Second half we deserved a point .. to be honest showed what we can do 
    Ronnie that is such bollox, we had a couple of spells, too little too late. They had chances and put us away easily.
  • Gribbo said:
    Doubt very much that TS would take his Mrs in to the room while he sacks someone, so are they just having a bit of an informal chat about ways to improve? Hope not
    Maybe she is going to be doing the stern talking. 

Like with my wife, I am the boss in most situations but for example in a restaurant if my order is wrong, undercooked or not up to standard she does the talking 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    I used to shout the same to Peter Garland!!
    This is incorrect he was shouting at Jason Euell not Adkins 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

I made a comment after the Lincoln game that was half serious / half attempt to create debate if anything.

With it being Roddy that reports back to Sandgaard, and not Adkins

I have to wonder if TS is getting the full picture as to what is going on at the moment. Or whether he's getting spun a web of half truths with individuals passing the buck because they dont want to look bad.Feel on this basis that Sandgaard almost needs to conduct a full investigation within the staff and players at the moment, rather than just getting the one point of view after every game!!
    If I was Sandgaard looking at that I would think we have shit players, or at least lacking, in key positions but at least they all tried. 

That wasn't a "the manager has lost the dressing room" performance.  It was littered with individual mistakes and poor decisions. 

If we had been in a rich vein of form we would have won that, almost through belief and the 3 or 4k extra fans in the ground.  It's almost a paradox that because we are shit we will be shit. 

• He’s going to be in charge at Sunderland isn’t he? 
  • Addick_8 said:
    He’s going to be in charge at Sunderland isn’t he? 
    Yup and Doncaster. 
  • In loving memory of the 57 twats that gave me a LOL when I pointed out what a shit appointment Adkins was back in March.

This is all well and good if Roddy and Adkins actually worked together at Reading but they didn't. That is why myself and others would have LOL'd at your post because you were fuming without checking basic facts first.

The Roddy/Adkins link is a myth that has perpetuated on here ever since.
    I blame the dentist personally. 

• " I can see there’s a group of players, as demonstrated in parts of the 2nd half, with a desire to work hard in situations that aren’t ideal"

The most interesting quote Adkins has said. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I made a comment after the Lincoln game that was half serious / half attempt to create debate if anything.

With it being Roddy that reports back to Sandgaard, and not Adkins

I have to wonder if TS is getting the full picture as to what is going on at the moment. Or whether he's getting spun a web of half truths with individuals passing the buck because they dont want to look bad.Feel on this basis that Sandgaard almost needs to conduct a full investigation within the staff and players at the moment, rather than just getting the one point of view after every game!!
    If I was Sandgaard looking at that I would think we have shit players, or at least lacking, in key positions but at least they all tried. 

That wasn't a "the manager has lost the dressing room" performance.  It was littered with individual mistakes and poor decisions. 

If we had been in a rich vein of form we would have won that, almost through belief and the 3 or 4k extra fans in the ground.  It's almost a paradox that because we are shit we will be shit. 

But we aren’t in a rich vein of form,,why not?
    and we haven’t got 3-4K more fans,,, why not?
     Answers on a postcard please!!!!  This hasn’t been going on for one game has it?.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!