Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• I'm absolutely terrified he's not going to get sacked. And if he doesn't get sacked (soon and ideally within the next 12 hours) I'm absolutely terrified where we might be playing next season...

He isn't getting sacked.  Other things might change though. 
  • We need to pack the midfield against Sunderland and pray.
  • Sacking by committee. Can’t we just have one man make the decision?
  • I don't think the issue is Roddy as a person per say, it just seems to be the whole set up. TS has effectively appointed himself as the CEO despite having experience of running a club and seemingly leaning on Roddy for too much. We need someone like curbs as director of football if you are going to have this current set up
  • Sponsored links:

• Ormiston Addick gave his opinion and forecast that it would be awful. He was laughed out of town.
    Five months later we can see that he was right.
    I don't see why people are having a go at him now. 
    Personally I say 'well done' to the bloke.
    Because his original post was littered with factual errors.  The same way your brother doesn't get kudos for predicting doom and gloom when he has done it every day for the last 40 odd years. He is going to be right sometimes. 
  • If you’re gonna get sacked you usually don’t know you’re gonna get sacked.  So I wouldn’t take Adkins saying “it’s all positive with TS” too seriously.  
  • Cafc43v3r said:

I wonder what this means?
  • please go, his taking our once proud club to new realms of embarrassment, don't even like his fake over positive personality, hardly even acknowledges the fans. TS has blood on his hands for not sacking him a month ago 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I wonder what this means?
    "It's not my fault"
  • In loving memory of the 57 twats that gave me a LOL when I pointed out what a shit appointment Adkins was back in March.

Bravo. Well worth it just for the I told you so 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ormiston Addick gave his opinion and forecast that it would be awful. He was laughed out of town.
    Five months later we can see that he was right.
    I don't see why people are having a go at him now. 
    Personally I say 'well done' to the bloke.
    Jimmy, I think it’s the unnecessary gloating and the timing of it mate. We’re all hurting at the moment and all now know the situation.
  • edited October 2021

I doubt his missus and the commercial director will be adding any input into sacking Adkins, so what else could they be chatting about?

"So, Wayne, How about a Sandgaard music festival every close season - wank fest"
  • Doesn’t mean he won’t get sacked, suspect it’ll be done in the morning 
  • He's got to go. 

But our club will continue to fail until we have a structure in place with people that know what they're doing. 

Our problems started with the recruitment and went downhill from there. 
  • Contract extension announced in the morning. Looking forward to play offs in league 2.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!