Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Dave2l said:
    That'll help
    us get relegated
    Efficiencies everywhere :(
  • Surely he has to go if we do lose tonight. But who to take over (temp and permanent)? 
  • Surely he has to go if we do lose tonight. But who to take over (temp and permanent)? 
    Just somebody who is better - Mike Bassett for example. 
  • There is zero excuses TS, statement needs to be out tonight. Deal with paperwork tomorrow, but he must be gone tonight. 
  • Gotta go, not seen a team as bad as this. Gone tonight
    Just somebody who is better - Mike Bassett for example. 
    Bertie Bassett would be a step up 
  • Even if we pull this back to 3-3 or even 4-3, I think he is gone tonight
  • Tonight I have had enough. something has to be said now about the situation... we are adrift but we have enough of the season left to salvage something and avoid the drop but only if TS gives Nigel the heave-ho. Sorry Nigel, you are a nice bloke but you aren't the right man for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's got to go tonight. No positives again from this 'performance'. If we continue with Adkins, we wil get relegated. I see no evidence that suggests otherwise.
  • btw, didn’t watch the game, went for Bake Off instead
  • I'm pretty sure that's the end of Adkins but whoever coaches that defence needs to go as well. Whoever is yelling them to defend narrow wants shooting how many times have we conceded from a ball out wide and their player is 15 yards clear of a defender when he gets the ball
  • These two games have felt like the Huddesfield and Hull match under KF and Riga. When you know we just are hopeless and cannot compete against the opposition.
  • AndyG said:
    I'm pretty sure that's the end of Adkins but whoever coaches that defence needs to go as well. Whoever is yelling them to defend narrow wants shooting how many times have we conceded from a ball out wide and their player is 15 yards clear of a defender when he gets the ball
    Every single week. Lincoln ran riot down our flanks Saturday.

Tactically we are a shambles. All must go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Feel smug as sitting indoors next to my season ticket as opposed to walking up the hill to the car.

I feel euphoric because I’m 98% this is the end for him.
  • Maybe Thomas is an agent provocateur hired by Roland
  • AndyG said:
    I'm pretty sure that's the end of Adkins but whoever coaches that defence needs to go as well. Whoever is yelling them to defend narrow wants shooting how many times have we conceded from a ball out wide and their player is 15 yards clear of a defender when he gets the ball
    I've noticed how wide the opposition play against our full backs, and they constantly target our right side. We can see it, and so can they
  • This thread started on September 18th.

Surely at least the time has come to delete the question mark in the title.

Is there really anybody left who thinks he should stay?
  • More goals conceded in a manner we’ve been moaning about all season.

He doesn’t have a clue.
  • If TS doesn’t sack Adkins after tonight’s diabolical showing then you have to question his credibility in wanting us to be a success.  This is like a death by a thousand cuts.
     I questioned his creditibility to be a success:
    1) When he kept Gunter
    2) Asked him to play left back!
  • Get rid of the wanker, he’s clueless 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!