Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• More goals conceded in a manner we’ve been moaning about all season.

He doesn’t have a clue.
    Nor does the defensive coach, what the fuck do they do at Sparrows Lane.
  • Sponsored links:

• We’ve had 6 matches since this thread started. After Bolton I was certain he had to leave. Can’t see him lasting past tonight.
  • Question. Assuming Roddy and Adkins were to go.

Who is going to be responsible for finding a new manager and building a new structure?

Seriously - I think we all agree they need to go. But how do we ensure we move forward and don’t rinse and repeat the last 6-12 months?
  • In loving memory of the 57 twats that gave me a LOL when I pointed out what a shit appointment Adkins was back in March.

Troubling post. 

“In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” Deepak Chopra.
  • 407 new posts since I last popped into this thread a couple of days ago hahaha! Surely his time is up?
  • Whoever it is, if it happens and happens quickly,  will have a bastard of a fixture against Sunderland as first game in charge. 

Not getting rid of Adkins after Bolton, when we had Fleetwood and then two weeks off followed by at least games you think we could begin to bed in new play styles is for me criminal.
  • Let’s be honest this thread should be closed a few weeks ago. It’s beyond farcical 
  • Sponsored links:

• Might as well let him have Saturdays game. We are going to get hammered whoever’s is in charge. 
  • Two things need to happen for me.

Adkins needs to go.

And TS needs to handover day to day running to a competent football CEO.

Both are culpable and if we don’t solve the issue of the person who set up the infrastructure we will go round in circles.
    Completely fair. 
  • Rothko said:
    I don’t get the weird obsession with Roddy, he’s not responsible for the team not performing, he’s a very easy target. If Roddy goes, so does Gallen, as he’s as responsible for the recruitment.

and Damo, go find a new owner, you clearly want Sandgaard gone, just don’t have the ability to say it
    No I have the ability to say that I want a CEO who knows what they are doing. I also have the ability to know that will be more realistic than finding a buyer - so is the only option for now.
  • Chunes said:
    RedChaser said:
    Buck stops with TS yes but not all down to him. If it was me I’d feel badly let down by my advisors and asking some serious questions of them and in particular Mr Roddy as to ‘Why shouldn’t I bin you off with the Manager?’ 😡,
    Why does the buck stop with the owner? 
    Because he is numerous uno, top dog and the CEO
    Maybe that’s part of the problem - having to do three jobs.
  • After 13 games last season we were third with 26 points. 4th from bottom after 13 games had 13 points.

We're in a whole world of trouble.
  • I'm absolutely terrified he's not going to get sacked. And if he doesn't get sacked (soon and ideally within the next 12 hours) I'm absolutely terrified where we might be playing next season...

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!