Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• If he's such a nice bloke why hasn't he held his hands up and walked?
  • Ferryman said:
    If he's such a nice bloke why hasn't he held his hands up and walked?
    It’s coming off so insincere now, could spot it fraying on Thursday 

• Ferryman said:
    Possibly down to dough.

• Ferryman said:
    He'll only get a payout if he's booted. 
  • Until today I was in the give him time and things will turnaround but that performance todays leads me to believe it isnt going too. Losing is part of CAFC but that performance just isnt acceptable. Kirk may as well not been on the pitch, CBT & Leko just didnt seem interested in a battle. After was trying to stir the team up to the extent of nearly getting sent off. No player today imo can honestly say that was even remotely good enough.
    The trouble is who comes in ? I like a few people picked up on Curbs saying he went to the Southampton game to hopefully watch the youngsters ! Considering he makes no bones in saying he doesnt really watch football anymore why would he be taking an interest in our youngsters? I'm hoping if we do remove NA we start with a new manager and a new coaching staff, we need to stop living in the past imo
  • Adkins trying to save his job judging by his interview on Charlton TV.
    While the sound of his voice was painful enough,  the excuses made it even worse.
  • He's a great guy , I get that . But he talks shit and his brand of football isn't easy on the eye.  He should walk and keep some respect .
  • Sponsored links:

• HELLO….IS HE STILL HERE?
  • Only has to be a matter of time now, getting tired of this. 
  • He has to get the sack.

TS must be fuming

Allow JJ/euell caretaker managers to pursue their dream.

Only get a replacement if results don't improve 
  • It'd be stupid or brave to keep with him.
  • Dave2l said:
    He has to get the sack.

TS must be fuming

JJ is defensive coach and look how that is!
  • Out, out, out 
  • The time is now. 
  • Get him gone FFS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jackson getting ready to release his new track. 

https://youtu.be/svjMiqVeiG8
  • He's a great guy , I get that . But he talks shit and his brand of football isn't easy on the eye.  He should walk and keep some respect .
    What has being a “great guy” got to do with him managing us effectively ?  As an aside, surely “great guys” would applaud the fans after every game, especially away .  
  • I just fear that TS is gonna stick with him
  • It’s hard to believe that he’s lasted so long. There has never been anything to suggest that things would improve.
    Week after week he tells us how well it’s going in training only to be followed by an awful performance.
    The football’s been some of the worst I’ve seen from any Charlton side and we’ve hardly played anyone decent.
    Decent players have been reduced to worse than average.
    Despite all this Adkins is still in charge. My God! What does this say about Thomas and his ambition. 
    Sadly, I suspect Adkins will still be there for Sunderland no matter what Tuesday’s result is.
    Firmly in the relegation places in League One. How did it come to this!!!
  • wmcf123 said:
    He's a great guy , I get that . But he talks shit and his brand of football isn't easy on the eye.  He should walk and keep some respect .
    What has being a “great guy” got to do with him managing us effectively ?  As an aside, surely “great guys” would applaud the fans after every game, especially away .  
    This. At least Parky, Powell, Bowyer didn't shy away from the fans after a bad result.
  • Scoham said:
    Dave2l said:
    He has to get the sack.

TS must be fuming

JJ is defensive coach and look how that is!
    He’s also won all his caretaker and Pizza Cup games. It’s impossible to judge how he’d do as manager. Bowyer surprised us and he was Robinson’s assistant.
    He’s also been here now as part of three failed managerial reigns, could argue it’s a case of no smoke without fire.
    Also he plays guitar and knowing our luck he’ll get the ‘gig’ and then announce he’s putting a band together with Thomas!
  • Sandgaard is for me a nice bloke but he thinks he knows more about football than he does. Every person who posts on this site knows more about football than he does. That is only a problem because he is not aware of his limitations. Even Duchatelet would have sacked Adkins by now. How many points does he want to lose before the inevitable as it is an inevitable outcome? 
    Even a certain guy called Colin, posting under the name of a former centre forward?
  • The worrying thing now is Thomas is probably consulting with Roddy about what to do…
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!