Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Decision to bring CBT on at 30 mins was a strange decision. Nothing against CBT, but 20 minutes to go absolutely. Not in the first half FFS.
    Playing Kirk as a 10 as a consequence is criminal too.
  • Times up I think. Good players made to look poor. Something is wrong. 
  • So who is available that can replace him?
  • He's had more than enough time to sort the team out. Can't see him going yet though unfortunately
    Am sure there is an unemployed option out there who might want the opportunity.

We've got the likes of Jackson or Euell waiting in the wings

Or we go for someone young who is successful at this level at present (or take the risk and pluck them from League Two)
  • Leuth said:
    seth plum said:
    I am sorry nice man Nige, but you simply can't get results in a results business.
    It isn't so much about the results even. The performances have been unbelievably bad 
    It’s been a good 20 mins here, a good half here etc. We are yet to put in one complete 90mins in a game. 12 games in and we still look so unbalanced and unorganised. Almost a 1/3 of the season gone. Need 50+ points and we don’t look like we are going to put form together any time soon.
     It will be Jackson.

TS really won't be in the mood for shelling out after his latest debacle.
  • Sponsored links:

• If anyone wants to try …
    I am massive fan of John Coleman at Accrington. Huge fan of his. We’ve got them on Tuesday and expect them to be really up for it.
  • Results, performances all worse after bonding time with the players (int'l breaks) something is clearly wrong.
    I could equally as well. 
  • The more we train, the worse we get.

There is something fundamentally wrong here.

At the end of the day, it's a results business and Adkins' are dogshit.

Time for a change.
  • Still yes….
  • Sponsored links:

• He's got to go. This cannot be turned around. The underperformance, poor results and tactical ineptitude are staggering given his CV and the players he has available. Anything from here (even a win on Tuesday) is delaying the inevitability that he is not going to be the manager who can take us anywhere apart from potentially down.
  • I fully expect TS to replace Adkins with Jackson and Euell.
    The blokes who are coaching our side to look like one of the worst in league one. No thanks.

Total fresh start. Probably long Roddy off whilst you’re at it as well.
  • edited October 2021
    Yeah and not just NA. Everone from the top down. No one delivers, even if you try and keep your overall expectations to a minimum. 

With the squad we've got, there's only probably 3, or 4 at a push, to get excited about, Lee, CBT, Leko and maybe Davidson. 

Team needs time to gel...... Nige needs to found out his first 11........ blah cliche blah fuckin cliche blah, all the while we're losing games hand over fist.

Never thought I'd say it, but wish we lost to Fleetwood so we might've had someone new in by now to go foward with. All it does is move the problem forward, which I think we all knew at the time. 

Just pleased my Internet weren't working so I couldn't watch it today....
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Jackson and Euell TEMPORARILY until a good manager can be hired or they prove themselves worthy. We need to change now. Lincoln were shit and still won despite us scoring twice.
    I am just gonna guess many will want Jackson gone as well under the theory that the rot runs deeper than just Adkins.
  • I fully expect TS to replace Adkins with Jackson and Euell.

With Curbs given free reign to provide guidance I hope. Talks so much sense.
  • Up until today I was undecided and wanted it to still work out for NA as he is a decent man.

Im afraid after today he has got to go. 
    After the waffle at the Bromley supporters meeting, it was obvious he hasn’t a clue. 

To much PR bullshit and whatnot, not enough action and tactics.

To have his defence continue to play out from the back when on the back foot and under mounting pressure was cra
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!