Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Hungary / Andorra / Poland

Comments

• Playing Rice and Phillips much more aggressively this half. When they both press high it’s a decent set up. When Rice constantly sits we look a bit passive
  • Monkey chants being reported now, absolute filth. It’s like they are stuck in the 1980’s. 
  • edited September 2021
    And now reported monkey chants aimed at Sterling an Jude Bellingham while he was warming up....racist twats! Fuckin winds me up!
  • I’ve been wondering for 83 mins what was on the bottom of Mount’s chin. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2021

That’s him out with Covid for 10 days.
  • Millwall forum quote:

"The Hungarians know the score and have the right idea of how to handle the scum rolling up on their door step from far and wide. If only we had a leader like Viktor Orban"

"Superb stuff from the Magyars!"
    Short memories.
    Weren’t saying that when they were being battered in Budapest when they played Ferencvaros.
    Their female fans sexually abused by stewards, male fans stabbed.
    Made them look like kittens. 

All the while the UEFA official stood by me & witnessed it all (& that wasn’t the half of it).
    They did nothing.
  • edited September 2021
    I wish this negative team would stop winning and scoring goals.....

This should have been 6 or 7.
  • Job done.

Rotated team in three days for Andorra and then back to full strength for Poland on the 8th?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I wish this negative team would stop winning and scoring goals.....

This should have been 6 or 7.
    It’s so boring. Also funny how the ones that are all doom and gloom don’t post when it’s all going well. 
  • What a professional performance.
    Great to have the boys back.
    Come On England!
  • Good performance in the face of fans that shouldn't be in the ground. 

Shame on Fifa. 
  • I assume England fans weren't allowed out there. Probably just as well, with the headcases in the home support
  • Sponsored links:

• England are a top draw side now. Quality all over the pitch and on the bench 
  • Couple of surprising results tonight

Sweden 2-1 Spain
    Italy 1-1 Bulgaria
  • Hungary had lost 1 game in 14.
    Once we got the first goal the 5-5 formation had to change for Hungary and then we went from no chances in 1st half to 10 chances in the 2nd.

I hope people will begin to understand how  Rice and Phillips are not just sitting or defensive Midfielders. I believe most fans can see that now. 
    Shaw is just brilliant with his corners and is just carrying on his form from the Euro's.
  • edited September 2021
    Harry Bonne only scored 1 from 4 chances.
  • Harry Stockley scored with his head but isn't all that on the deck.
  • Kaboom 💥!

• That’s him out with Covid for 10 days.

What he doesn't realise is that Honved's top boy had pissed in that.
  • Millwall forum quote:

"The Hungarians know the score and have the right idea of how to handle the scum rolling up on their door step from far and wide. If only we had a leader like Viktor Orban"

"Superb stuff from the Magyars!"
    Funny kind of patriotism that, getting all giddy inside at the opposition abusing your own.  

What a team we’re building though should not be down played that win 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 
  • Glad England battered them