Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Hungary / Andorra / Poland

Comments

• Options
    This is crap though,  bring on the cavalry... I'm on 6-0
  • Options
    Some of these tackles…
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Matterhorn's commentary is absolutely dire.

Knowing you lot have to put up with Matterface back at home makes me grateful that we have Champion and Higginbottom on ESPN.

Still no idea how he ended up going from presenting Sky Sports News to a radio commentary gig to the primary free to air commentator for the national team. Must have connections somewhere???
  • Options
    Not seeing anything from Trent to suggest it's worth the midfield experiment.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Some of these tackles…
    Should let the crap teams qualify against each other, in their own tournament, similar to the rugby set up. 
  • Options
    Bellingham is already class. He could really develop into a world beater terrifying to think he is only 18
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Bellingham is already class. He could really develop into a world beater terrifying to think he is only 18
    He's 18, Greenwood 19, Saka 20, Foden 21, Sancho 21, Mount and Rice 22, Rashford 23. We're pretty set for the next few tournaments.
    Yes mate but I personally wouldnt include Rashford in that group. If he didnt play for Utd I honestly dont think he would be anywhere near this squad until his form and performances pick back up
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    se9addick said:
    Some of these tackles…
    Should let the crap teams qualify against each other, in their own tournament, similar to the rugby set up. 
    Agree, Scotland might win a couple more matches that way!
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    AndyG said:
    He's 18, Greenwood 19, Saka 20, Foden 21, Sancho 21, Mount and Rice 22, Rashford 23. We're pretty set for the next few tournaments.
    Yes mate but I personally wouldnt include Rashford in that group. If he didnt play for Utd I honestly dont think he would be anywhere near this squad until his form and performances pick back up
    21 goals last season, 22 the season before that, and he plays wide. But i'd agree his England performances haven't matched that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please never let us have to watch Bamford in an England shirt. No where near good enough.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Croydon said:
    se9addick said:
    Some of these tackles…
    I thought Scotland were shyte the other night against the might of Moldova but England are running that performance pretty close so far!

PS.  That’s not an antagonised Scot speaking, it’s just that I’m in 5-0 and 7-0 so I’m not happy. 😉

• Options
    Please never let us have to watch Bamford in an England shirt. No where near good enough.
    Works for me
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Knowing you lot have to put up with Matterface back at home makes me grateful that we have Champion and Higginbottom on ESPN.

Still no idea how he ended up going from presenting Sky Sports News to a radio commentary gig to the primary free to air commentator for the national team. Must have connections somewhere???
    I was overjoyed when I heard that the lamentably irritating Tyldesley had been replaced. Little did I imagine that the Matterface/Pougatch combo would be even more annoying. I can barely listen.  
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Croydon said:
    se9addick said:
    Some of these tackles…
    I thought Scotland were shyte the other night against the might of Moldova but England are running that performance pretty close so far!

PS.  That’s not an antagonised Scot speaking, it’s just that I’m in 5-0 and 7-0 so I’m not happy. 😉

Dire performance so far.
  • Options
    With the number of right backs Southgate selected in the squad, did anyone successfully predict that that particular position was going to be filled in the second half by "small yellow balloon"? 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Croydon said:

I was overjoyed when I heard that the lamentably irritating Tyldesley had been replaced. Little did I imagine that the Matterface/Pougatch combo would be even more annoying. I can barely listen.  
    Matterface thinks he has to be like Tyldesley. He basically tries to commentate in the same way. The result is similarly irritating commentary, albeit no longer delivered by an insufferably smug cushionfaced prick.
    😎
  • Options
    Saka has been poor too.
  • Options
    Grealish and Mount.  Thank fuck.
    Kane to score. 
  • Options
    Ref has major “look at me” moment before the kick. Well  done Arry. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This game has been pretty poor. I know it’s the B team, but still.
  • Options
    Assuming he doesn't feature in midweek then he might well join the list of 1 cap wonders. 

If Watkins and/or Calvert-Lewin are fit for the next round of games i don't see him getting a call up again.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Saka has been poor too.
    Hugely overrated player 
  • Options
    Terrible goalkeeping....
  • Options
    It worked!
    🤪
  • Options
    Still bothers me that Lingard didn't make the squad in the summer. He was in such good form. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    supaclive said:
    Saka has been poor too.
    Hugely overrated player 
    Are you blind? 
  • Options
    These games generally are poor. The players probably struggle to get themselves up for a game against an awful side, then the opposition come and play two banks of 5 and foul you at every opportunity. 

Just do what you need to do and win the game, hopefully get no injuries and then move on to the next game. 
  • Options
    I hate a 4-0 me.....