Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sandgaards ego can do one (Ed. And it has for now)

Comments

• So much ego...
  • Nothing wrong with the thread title
    Really?!
  • edited August 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Nothing wrong with the thread title
    Really?!
    Maybe a touch extreme but i didn’t enjoy him wandering round the valley playing guitar, let alone the lack of red red robin! Anyway small mistake, won’t happen again - not a big deal
  • paulfox said:
    So all the knicker twisting and non stop whining was for absolutely nothing!!!. As expected. Hope people learn from spitting the dummy out too quickly. 
    The complete opposite.
  • Thankfully Thomas hasn't done one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• paulfox said:
    So all the knicker twisting and non stop whining was for absolutely nothing!!!. As expected. Hope people learn from spitting the dummy out too quickly. 
    So if everyone had said nothing, we'd be running out tonight to RRR??? I don't think so. 
    That’s bollox and you know it, we were always getting  RRR back the game after. It’s nothing to do  with unnecessary bitching. So don’t think any credit is due because of it.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really?!
    Maybe a touch extreme but i didn’t enjoy him wandering round the valley playing or guitar, let alone the lack of red red robin! Anyway small mistake, won’t happen again - not a big deal
    The red red robin was played, just not as the players came out.

Just to confirm if Sandgaard and his ego did one, we would be ownerless and accruing debts of 500k a month plus player salaries.
    If we were ownerless, who would be accruing the debt?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really?!
    Maybe a touch extreme but i didn’t enjoy him wandering round the valley playing or guitar, let alone the lack of red red robin! Anyway small mistake, won’t happen again - not a big deal

Just to confirm if Sandgaard and his ego did one, we would be ownerless and accruing debts of 500k a month plus player salaries.
    The debts would be against Charlton Athletic Football Company I believe.
  • paulfox said:
    paulfox said:
    So if everyone had said nothing, we'd be running out tonight to RRR??? I don't think so. 
    That’s bollox and you know it, we were always getting  RRR back the game after. It’s nothing to do  with unnecessary bitching. So don’t think any credit is due because of it.
    I don't know it, and neither do you..
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really?!

owned by....?
  • paulfox said:
    paulfox said:
    I don't know it, and neither do you..
    People are so keen to tar TS with the same brush as the dicks before him, just accept the fella seems a good man. If you want to believe otherwise and continue to emphasise on every little negative maybe save it for people that want to be negative with you. Hope you not knowing helps you save face.👍
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really?!

owned by....?
    Are you being deliberately obtuse? You just started by asking 'if we were ownerless'?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Jonniesta said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really?!

owned by....?
    Are you being deliberately obtuse? You just started by asking 'if we were ownerless'?!
    Read the thread all the way through...
  • Great statement from TS - classy.
  • Jonniesta said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Really?!

owned by....?
    Read the thread all the way through...
    Oh, well 'the administrators' is probably the most accurate answer then, as they'd be selling off the assets I suspect. Roland would, as he does, own the ground and training facilities, and would probably have few liabilities against that debt.
  • I bet he's thinking , why didn't i  buy Wigan i'd get  lot less hassle from the fan!
    FIFY
  • DOUCHER said:

AndyG said:
    I want to say one thing to all those being critical and suspicious of TS. As a treat yesterday I bought tickets to watch the match from the Directors box and had the normal meal etc that goes with it. For 3 hours before kickoff TS was running around like a nut case assisting staff where needed. I can honestly say he worked his bollox off. Now I doubt very much if any of our past owners and their hangers on would have been up for that.
    The bloke obviously wants to make his tenure a success and is willing to work his arse off to do so.
    Take it from me we are in safe hands I'm sure

my gut feeling and everything i've seen from TS so far is that he is a good man and he wants to make a massive success of things - not for his own ego but because he is a people person and he gets a buzz out of making people happy and entertaining people - he'll do for me  
    And me too, to be sure!! Spot on!!
  • iainment said:
    I bet he's thinking , why didn't i  buy Wigan i'd get  lot less hassle from the fan!
    FIFY
    51 actually.
  • RC_CAFC said:
    Can we close the embarrassment that is this thread title now please. The man has saved the club and completely has the club’s interest at heart.
    As I started the thread at 5.33 on Saturday, I'd request that it stays. At that time it was absolutely correct, and based on the number of likeminded comments I wasn't alone in that point of view. 

ps you can't close a thread title. You can change a thread title, or close a thread. 
    Then why didn’t you?
  • For goodness sake, let the man have his moment of glory, he's earnt it.
  • people that don't like the thread title can do one.
    How about we change it to "Sandgaard is a pussy who backs down far too easily" Can't see anyone taking issue with that. 😉