Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George Dobson - Hungarians say transfer on hold til the summer (p61)

Comments

• Options
    It's from the horse's mouth in the interview at the dinner last week, Dobson said he thinks the club treated him unfairly.

Given the way he said it, and the personality he is, I'm 100% sure that the club were at fault for what's happened. 
    Did he? In Louis’ interview? Must have missed that bit.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Solidgone said:
    Could this thread overtake the legendary Takeover thread 🥸
    Only if people start posting fish puns. 
    Could be worse, could be random historical facts that happened in the year correlating to the page number eg in 117AD Hadrian became Roman Emperor.
    Perhaps we should reset to 1AD on here next year (After Dobson) and it will go down in history as the year something memorable happened to us.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    It's from the horse's mouth in the interview at the dinner last week, Dobson said he thinks the club treated him unfairly.

Given the way he said it, and the personality he is, I'm 100% sure that the club were at fault for what's happened. 

He did not say unfairly as such. It was something like this. 

LM - Could it have been handle better? 
    Dobbo - By The Club
    LM - Yeah
    Dobbo - Yes 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

He did not say unfairly as such. It was something like this. 

LM - Could it have been handle better? 
    Dobbo - By The Club
    LM - Yeah
    Dobbo - Yes 
    Yeah that was my recollection, and the context was really that he was trying to say nothing at all on the subject!
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:
    I was in the toilets at the POTY do and heard him say fuck Charlton and especially Floyd and Harvey. 
    I bet you were sharing a fag with him
  • Options
    Confirmed he's off, by the club.
  • Options
    edited May 3
    "In particular, the club would like to thank George Dobson, who has played 144 games for Charlton since joining in 2021. He's given his all for the club in every training session and every game and everyone at the club wishes him all the best in Hungary."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dear Comms Team, put something on the website about George Dobson who is definitely leaving 

In particular, the club would like to thank George Dobson, who played 144 games for Charlton. 

Dear Comms Team, put something on the website about George Dobson about whom there is significant doubt as to whether he will eventually leave, or who may, instead, be staying 

In particular, the club would like to thank George Dobson, who has played 144 games for Charlton since joining in 2021. 
  • Options
    118AD Hadrian executes four senators, all former consuls, who had been shown to have plotted against him. His relations with the Senate are strained. 
  • Options
    edited May 3
    Chizz said:
    Dear Comms Team, put something on the website about George Dobson who is definitely leaving 

In particular, the club would like to thank George Dobson, who played 144 games for Charlton. 

Dear Comms Team, put something on the website about George Dobson about whom there is significant doubt as to whether he will eventually leave, or who may, instead, be staying 

In particular, the club would like to thank George Dobson, who has played 144 games for Charlton since joining in 2021. 
    We wish him all the best in Hungary is about as plain as you can get, unless Charlton are starting to play there.
  • Options
    Crying Old Man Bye GIF - Crying Old Man Bye Tears - Discover
  • Options
    All the best Dobbo. Can see him coming back if it doesn’t work out in Hungary. 
  • Options
    edited May 3
    Sad Goodbye GIFs - Find  Share on GIPHY We'll struggle to find better in this league, so looks like we're shopping in the leagues above. 
  • Options
    At least this thread can now stop going around in circles. 

So far in your short and unimpressive tenure, Andy Scott, this is your biggest feck up.
    Amongst a long list of feck ups
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the rare players in recent years who we could be proud off, and where you felt better as a fan seeing his name on the team sheet.

Good luck George. 
  • Options

Bye George, good luck
  • Options
    Thanks for everything Dobbo, the one shining light in a shit few seasons. Good luck with the move to Hungary and hope to see you back at The Valley one day
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted about this. Thanks for the memories Dobbo.
  • Options
    Merde
  • Options
    edited May 3
    I think you'll find Conor Coventry is the REAL Dobbo now....