Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    got my email stating that i will be gauranteed a ticket to the final - get in. 

8,670 tickets for 8,929 members who had tickets in the original ballot.

Sales window 3 for me, praying I'm not one of the unlucky 259!
    You will get a ticket ok, then your train will get stuck on the points at Lewisham where you will be cursing that your phone only has 28% charge life  ;)

Only joking fella, I really do hope you get a ticket and make it to Wembley.
  • Options
    Been looking at the ticket resale sites. With tax/charges thrown in you're looking at £4,200 each. Minimum.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Been looking at the ticket resale sites. With tax/charges thrown in you're looking at £4,200 each. Minimum.
    So wrong they can do it.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    So wrong they can do it.
    That, and also the fact that if you hand over the money I don't have 100% trust that it is a legitimate process. Especially with the added measures, COVID tests etc that have to be a part of it now. If you're handing over that sort of money then you need to know that there's no scam involved.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    italy have an allocation of 7500 ( 1000 are being flown in without qauratine ) the other 6500 must be uk based fans. 
    Thousands of Italians over here. They could do 5x that with Uk-based Azzurri if allowed 
  • Options
    italy have an allocation of 7500 ( 1000 are being flown in without qauratine ) the other 6500 must be uk based fans. 
    Thousands of Italians over here. They could do 5x that with Uk-based Azzurri if allowed 
    I bet there will be more than 7,500 Italians at the game.
  • Options
    Funny how they couldn't manage it for their semi final. Thousands of tickets available for both Spanish and Italian ex pats.
  • Options
    Heads up bexleyheath line only running to Victoria on Sunday and last train back is 23.24 useless it’s almost as if the countries biggest sporting events in years isn’t happening 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    Got two Category 3 tickets, costing roughly the same as my Charlton season ticket. Not complaining though, can't believe I'm gonna be there.

As Pembury Addick says though, despite having a confirmation email and being able to see them on my order history, I'll still be nervous until they arrive on my phone.

After that, I'll switch to being nervous about my phone breaking, running out of battery or being stolen on the way to the ground. 

Basically looking at about 60 solid hours of blind panic until I'm in the stadium.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling paranoid!!
  • Options
    Only place which had available on Sunday lunchtime was Sports bar (Redwood) at Lunch bridge. £10 deposit per person, which was not that bad. Should see the 1st and 2nd set of the tennis before heading to Wembley. 
  • Options
    Seeing the price of final tickets go up and up is very tempting to sell
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    I guess it's all down to personal circumstances but if I had a final ticket it would take a genuinely life changing sum of money for me to even consider selling.
    How much are they going for now?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    colthe3rd said:
    I guess it's all down to personal circumstances but if I had a final ticket it would take a genuinely life changing sum of money for me to even consider selling.
    Cheapest on livefootballtickets is £3k (plus £900 in fees). I imagine that the £3k goes to the seller.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Looks like it’s still around the £4K mark as the cheapest ones (including the service charge)

However, there’s always the risk that if you buy from a tout that it somehow gets tracked and UEFA void the ticket. Then you’re £4K down and can’t get into the game. That’s probably the main thing stopping me stumping it up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Close to 3k each for cheapest. 
  • Options
    have been offered £4500.00 for my 2 fans 1st tickets. 
  • Options
    If your a massive England fan the ticket is priceless. 

I’ve seen people willing to pay a couple of grand just for Boxpark tickets. The real thing is easily worth 10k+ right now.
  • Options
    have been offered £4500.00 for my 2 fans 1st tickets. 
    I wouldn't sell full stop.
    It would be potentially like selling one of the best days of your life.
    Everyone's got a price.
    And you have enough best days when your in my company 
  • Options
    In awe that people on here have tickets. Mates not up for trying but I'm tempted. I remember getting Olympics tickets at 2am when the organisers put a few on sale. 
  • Options
    One of my mates just bought one for £2500.

Enormous sum of money, but in the scheme of your entire life it isn't that mind boggling. If we win I don't think you'll find anyone in there, however much they've paid, telling you it was a bad decision. It would have to be an astronomical amount to tempt me to sell - and I wouldn't even call myself a big England fan; Charlton over England every day of the year.

Everyone's personal circumstances are different though both in terms of finances and how much value they would put on the experience. 

Red_Chester said:

• Options
    Bit the bullet and bought x2 for £3,500 before the Ukraine game. Looking like a bargain ... 
  • Options
    Someone I no is selling 1 for 1700. Fuck that mate
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Well if my treble of Kane golden boot, Italy outright winners and England not to concede more than 3 the whole tournament comes in I'm off to f*****g Qatar!!!