Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Well if my treble of Kane golden boot, Italy outright winners and England not to concede more than 3 the whole tournament comes in I'm off to f*****g Qatar!!!
    That's impossible then aint it? 
  • Woman I work with, her husband got tickets for each game so far and Hasn't Been to Any!! He's sold them all on at 10x face value. Even did Covid test for purchasers to validate with tickets. Tut, tut. 
  • Was tempted to try as it’s my sons birthday but doubt there’s any point now.  Front room it is for me and the boy
  • Swisdom said:
    Was tempted to try as it’s my sons birthday but doubt there’s any point now.  Front room it is for me and the boy
    There will be small amounts released over the next few days as there have been for every England game. It's always worth looking every now and then, the only thing you can be 100% certain of is if you don't bother looking then you won't be going.
  • Well if my treble of Kane golden boot, Italy outright winners and England not to concede more than 3 the whole tournament comes in I'm off to f*****g Qatar!!!
    A 2-2 draw (Kane 2) and Italy winning on penalties will sort that out. 
    A 2-2 draw (Kane 2) and Italy winning on penalties will sort that out. 
    Lol, nailed on then
  • Has anyone that's going recieved there tickets yet on that stupid app? 
  • I’d probably sell 2 Fans first tickets for £25,000 if anyone is interested.....
  • I’d probably sell 2 Fans first tickets for £25,000 if anyone is interested.....
    Will be interesting to see what they go for nearer the day.

• Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    If your a massive England fan the ticket is priceless. 

I’ve seen people willing to pay a couple of grand just for Boxpark tickets. The real thing is easily worth 10k+ right now.
    Good god. 
  • Out of interest, how many digits long are the access codes?

Will help tremendously in my quest to throw any old numbers in.
  • edited July 2021
    Fans first tickets through the FA Confirmed yesterday, had to go for the souvenior ticket as it's the final and kept forgetting for the others. £88 in total. The FA have been almost faultless this tournament with organising tickets it has to be said. 

Wish everyone luck who is still on the hunt for them. Would hazard a guess that a few thousand still to be released on the UEFA portal between now and Sunday, can't imagine they would have sold all of them before it was confirmed who the two finalists were. 

I would advise trying on both PC and Phone, have found phone much quicker when trying for other games. Make sure you have passport numbers ready for those in your party. If you select the category and add the tickets to your basket and you get the error screen in red font, DO NOT give up, keep trying and trying, it took me 35 times of doing this to get a FF ticket for Italy Spain the other day, eventually will drop in and you have 12 mins to complete the purchase. 

Good luck and come on England!
  • If a non member like me "got through" how many do you think you could buy?
  • If a non member like me "got through" how many do you think you could buy?

The UEFA ticket sale will be open to anyone with a UEFA account via their ticket portal, not too late to create an account. You can get max four and all have to be in the same category. 

The FA sale with access code is completely different, england members are sent a unique access code and you put that in the portal and the ticket is reserved for you. No chance of getting an access code as they are limited to one pp so don't worry about those fella. 
  • I’ve just bought 2 tickets £4250 each

Stupid amount of money they better be legit 😂
     Is that tickets or Jet skis?

Bloody predictive text,I know

!!!
  • edited July 2021
    Ticked just arrived. Lower tier, Block 109. Almost the same seat I had for the semi-final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Will that magnificent Charlton/England flag be at the final?
  • I’ve just bought 2 tickets £4250 each

Stupid amount of money they better be legit 😂
    8.5k!!!  Fucking hell mate.

In true English style, please moan about the price of a pint and hot dog!
    Get yourself 4 tickets AFKA for you the wife and 2 boys.
    Maybe not now or the coming months but the wife will thank you in the end
  • How are people buying these for thousands when you need your passport number to buy them legitimately??

I'm miffed.
  • How are people buying these for thousands when you need your passport number to buy them legitimately??

I'm miffed.
    you really don't need to, once bought they can be transferred electronically to anyone with the ticket app. 
  • have been offered £4500.00 for my 2 fans 1st tickets. 
    I wouldn't sell full stop.
    It would be potentially like selling one of the best days of your life.
    I got offered 6k each for my 825 each tickets by a sport agent. Laughed I ain’t selling out 
  • colthe3rd said:
    How are people buying these for thousands when you need your passport number to buy them legitimately??

I'm miffed.
    you really don't need to, once bought they can be transferred electronically to anyone with the ticket app. 
    Yes, this app is a touts wet dream. UEFA are a bunch of wally's. 
  • Curbey said:
    colthe3rd said:
    How are people buying these for thousands when you need your passport number to buy them legitimately??

I'm miffed.
    Yes, this app is a touts wet dream. UEFA are a bunch of wally's. 
    Tbf they're in a difficult spot with covid, they weren't allowing people to sell back to the site if anyone couldn't go as having to isolate, I imagine that's a logistical nightmare to try and organise so they allowed this app so you could transfer to friends. Obviously that does mean it's easy for touts to use as well but let's not try and pretend it wasn't as easy before with physical tickets. It's always been an issue and until the authorities clamp down on it then it always will be.
  • have been offered £4500.00 for my 2 fans 1st tickets. 
    I wouldn't sell full stop.
    It would be potentially like selling one of the best days of your life.
    Completely agree, i wouldn't sell. You have to keep them as it's the game of a lifetime.

Lose though and it's a different story. 
  • Will that magnificent Charlton/England flag be at the final?
    The one in my profile pic will be present.