Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    As I am a bit of idiot left my programme behind yesterday. Anyone know if you can buy them online?
  • Options
    As I am a bit of idiot left my programme behind yesterday. Anyone know if you can buy them online?
    They've got all the group stage ones on here, but not the semi final - https://store.uefa.com/uk_en/uefaeuro-2020/souvenirs/programme.html

Hoping they'll put some on later. There's a few on eBay as well.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I got a ticket at 4.30pm face value from the UEFA portal yesterday. Unbelievable luck, it really does seem a bit of a shambles and new tickets get dripped through at random times. What a night though and worth every single penny!
    do you have to be a ESTC member or have access codes ?
    No, just sign up for uefa ticket account beforehand
  • Options
    Sounds like the final attendance will go up to 75k.  Just waiting for to be signed off and then ESTC will be selling tickets.
  • Options
    So for those who have used the UEFA portal, you have the screen where you are in the waiting room and have to enter the digit code to proceed. If in the million to one chance i time it right and progress through to some tickets, would I need to have pre registered to get them? 

Don’t want to waste refreshing time over next few days if i would have zero opportunity 
  • Options
    So for those who have used the UEFA portal, you have the screen where you are in the waiting room and have to enter the digit code to proceed. If in the million to one chance i time it right and progress through to some tickets, would I need to have pre registered to get them? 

Don’t want to waste refreshing time over next few days if i would have zero opportunity 
    I've never used a code, bought tix for last 16, semi and final. Good luck.
  • Options

The access codes are specific to people buying through their membership of ESTC, to enable them to access the tickets that ESTC has secured for its members. 

For everyone else, it's just a case of logging into the UEFA site and blindly pressing refresh in the hope you get lucky and happy to be on there when a batch of tickets get released.

Seems to be speculation that a higher gate will be allowed on Sunday, so I would imagine there's a decent chance of securing a ticket if you're willing to stare at your laptop all day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i registered, but then it just leads through to access code screen which I can’t progress from. 

Tried logging in again and not now recognising my login (though I got the confirmation email). 
  • Options
    HowAFKABartram said:
    i registered, but then it just leads through to access code screen which I can’t progress from. 

Tried logging in again and not now recognising my login (though I got the confirmation email). 
    How much is a ticket out of curiosity? 
  • Options

I may be wrong but Cat 3 tickets for the final (cheapest cat) are about £250 each I think, so that to consider too.  Cat 1 tickets are more like £800 each.
  • Options
    got my email stating that i will be gauranteed a ticket to the final - get in. 

8,670 tickets for 8,929 members who had tickets in the original ballot.

Sales window 3 for me, praying I'm not one of the unlucky 259!
  • Options
    Good luck @MrLargo and all others that are members
  • Options

That's because they're giving access codes to those that were denied in the original refund mess, so you won't see availability if you didn't have a ticket before.  If there's any left they'll pop up but a complete lottery!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I'll do my bit for the 259 ESTC in need of a ticket... 7 days of self-isolation left for me so that's one back in the pot!

MrLargo
    said:

• Options
    Getting my ticket now. Only one of mates in first window. Opted for the souvenir ticket. Going to keep that and my final programme in a safe place as a memory.
  • Options
    I'll do my bit for the 259 ESTC in need of a ticket... 7 days of self-isolation left for me so that's one back in the pot!

MrLargo
    said:

Oh mate, so sorry to hear that. 

I'm not taking yours though, just in case there's a late change in the law that allows you to go.

Planning to use the power of positive energy to deprive a Millwall or Palace fan of their only ever opportunity to see a major trophy being lifted!
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

We are in the same boat. The ETSC does say the FA are negotiating more tickets with UEFA, so you hope an extra 259 won't be too much to ask for
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

We are in the same boat. The ETSC does say the FA are negotiating more tickets with UEFA, so you hope an extra 259 won't be too much to ask for
    I fully expect they will get an extra batch. They do a terrific job in fairness and 259 isn't much more to get hold of.
  • Options
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/england-italy-euro-2020-final-wembley-b1880407.html

No increase in capacity according to that. However, I noticed watching the highlights this morning that the commentator referred to a crowd of 67,500 at last night's game, which is a fair few more than the widely advertised 60k.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/england-italy-euro-2020-final-wembley-b1880407.html

No increase in capacity according to that. However, I noticed watching the highlights this morning that the commentator referred to a crowd of 67,500 at last night's game, which is a fair few more than the widely advertised 60k.

My understanding was it was around 62k plus the 2.5k UEFA dignitaries
  • Options
    italy have an allocation of 7500 ( 1000 are being flown in without qauratine ) the other 6500 must be uk based fans. 
  • Options
    I’m in block 3 aswell, very frustrating wait now. Fingers crossed for all 
  • Options
    italy have an allocation of 7500 ( 1000 are being flown in without qauratine ) the other 6500 must be uk based fans. 
    What was their policy when we were out there?
  • Options

When I booked the Semi through this it was 595 Euro and the final tickets were on offer for around a 1000 euros. There were limited 300 euro tickets for the semi final. I would imagine anything that appears on the portal will now be 1000 euros upwards
  • Options
    Did you go to Kingsbury?
  • Options
    If you were Italian and thought fuck it I’ll take the quarantine for a semi and final you would

We all would 

I’d pay a fortune for Sunday 😔