Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    MrLargo said:
    Question for England Supporters Travel Club Members:

(My brother and me are both in the ESTC)

My brother has got 4 tickets for the semi final, currently all in his name, that were acquired direct from UEFA.
    We're guaranteed 2 tickets via ESTC in the third sales window tomorrow morning.

I'm aware of this on the ESTC guidance:
    "If you have secured tickets by the UEFA General Sale then any tickets purchased in this sale may be cancelled."

Can he transfer the 4 UEFA tickets to friends and then buy our two via the ESTC? 

Grateful for any advice anyone can give me.
    My brother has the same issue. I’ll ask and get back to you this afternoon.
    Nice one, cheers
    Should be fine to transfer them. That what he heard from the FA 
  • Options
    Looking for a pre match pub is getting harder as well. The pub we was in Tuesday wants £25 entry fee
  • Options
    Looking for a pre match pub is getting harder as well. The pub we was in Tuesday wants £25 entry fee
    Given my mate the job of looking for a pub between 3PM and 5PM towards Wembley. I am interested to see how he gets on with it. Not expecting it to be easy. 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    MrLargo said:
    Question for England Supporters Travel Club Members:

(My brother and me are both in the ESTC)

My brother has got 4 tickets for the semi final, currently all in his name, that were acquired direct from UEFA.
    We're guaranteed 2 tickets via ESTC in the third sales window tomorrow morning.

I'm aware of this on the ESTC guidance:
    "If you have secured tickets by the UEFA General Sale then any tickets purchased in this sale may be cancelled."

Can he transfer the 4 UEFA tickets to friends and then buy our two via the ESTC? 

Grateful for any advice anyone can give me.
    My brother has the same issue. I’ll ask and get back to you this afternoon.
    Nice one, cheers
    Should be fine to transfer them. That what he heard from the FA 
    Thanks mate, much appreciated.
  • Options
    am booked in the globe at baker street 4.30-6.00pm 
  • Options
    don't know what's gone wrong with my tickets, purchased 3 this morning using 3 different access codes and 2 are in my name and 1 in my freinds name - panicking that uefa/estc will cancel them have tried calling 5 times to no avail.
  • Options
    don't know what's gone wrong with my tickets, purchased 3 this morning using 3 different access codes and 2 are in my name and 1 in my freinds name - panicking that uefa/estc will cancel them have tried calling 5 times to no avail.

have you called the ETSC on 08003891966? I had to hang on for over an hour and a half but as usual they were extremely helpful and sorted the problem immediately.

My problem was that my son had an access code and I didn't. Turns out UEFA had sent the email for my code to an old work email address, even though all previous emails had been on my correct home email address...

• Options
    Agreed @PemburyAddick - ETSC were great on the phone when I dealt with them for Germany game.
  • Options
    anyone know the deal with sitting in the danish section? Been offerd 4 tickets, but don't know if they'll let us in as England fans...
  • Options
    Made a last minute decision to buy a ticket for Spain/Italy, however once they took my money they then said I was going into a queue once I pressed “Next” (even though no ‘next’ button exists), and haven’t had any email confirmation.

They’ve still taken my money though. 

Useless. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:
    Made a last minute decision to buy a ticket for Spain/Italy, however once they took my money they then said I was going into a queue once I pressed “Next” (even though no ‘next’ button exists), and haven’t had any email confirmation.

They’ve still taken my money though. 

Useless. 
    I had that message, although there didn't seem to be a "next" button. Email confirmation came through after a few minutes.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    anyone know the deal with sitting in the danish section? Been offerd 4 tickets, but don't know if they'll let us in as England fans...
    They 100% will let you in. Those rules don’t matter at international football. 
    There's no official segregation, it's just that the Danes will be allocated a certain section of seats. We all entire through the same turnstiles. Considering there's 30k empty seats, you'll probably be able to move to a primarily England area.
  • Options
    spoke to estc - basically said ill have to go to the ticket office on the day - handy

as I shouldn't of booked all 3 tickets across 2 different windows as 1 will always have to be in my name. 
  • Options
    spoke to estc - basically said ill have to go to the ticket office on the day - handy

as I shouldn't of booked all 3 tickets across 2 different windows as 1 will always have to be in my name. 

that will feck up your pre pub session. I suppose its better than a kick in the niagras. It rather suggests the portal isn't fit for purpose rather than any fault on your part though.
  • Options
    Anyone got any tips for a pub nearish to Wembley that you can get in after the game while the queues for transport die down? Happy to walk for 20/25 mins. I was looking at The Preston next to Preston Road tube as a possibility.
  • Options
    FA got an extra 1,600 tickets today I believe. Should help done lower cappers out.
  • Options

Plonker!! 😉 Glad you’re sorted mate. Will be a top night! 
  • Options
    My mate got tickets for the final for him and his young son. Both bought at the same time, but UEFA have put them in different blocks. Anyone know if it's in the t&c's that they can do this?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
    Sorry to hear that and hope all is well and you get the chance to go on Sunday if we get there.

I'm the same. Went on Tuesday. Drove and only went in a pub garden to try to reduce risk. Guaranteed tickets Wednesday and Sunday if we were to make it, but have tested positive this morning via LF (twice) and awaiting PCR result now. Didn't have any symptoms until this afternoon and now feeling a bit groggy and throaty. I've played a straight bat for the last year and a bit and toed every line and been to countless England games and several tournaments to build up to this moment and now it's not going to happen for me. Yes it's a risk to re-enter social contact but with the testing and vaccination requirements it should have been a relatively controlled one. The problem for you, me and I'm sure countless others is that people aren't playing by the rules.

All the best you're there to cheer us on on Sunday. I'll be in the dog house whatever happens!
    Ahhh mate, that’s gutting. Sorry to hear that. My PCR is positive so def out of the semi as expected.
    Fingers crossed for your result mate.

As is often the case, a few bad apples ruin things for everyone else. This just happens to be something so important to us all that we have devoted an adult-hood of time, effort and money too, snatched away at the worst possible time.

I loved last night, but there was something that just didn’t make it feel the same due to this, which you can only appreciate if you go often.

Still, as my wife keeps reminding me today, it’s only football and we have our health when plenty don’t.

Eight of us went, my brother tested positive with COVID this morning. He's absolutely gutted as had  final tickets for two years.
    Final (if we get there) is still 6 days away, so he has time to recover a bit. I don't know how bad he is, but if his symptoms have gone by the weekend and he wears a mask, i think i'd still go if i was him. Game of a lifetime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ESTC talking bollocks all 3 on my app and I could transfer them bar 1 to anyone I like, you hoping to make the final? 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Anyone got any tips for a pub nearish to Wembley that you can get in after the game while the queues for transport die down? Happy to walk for 20/25 mins. I was looking at The Preston next to Preston Road tube as a possibility.
    think you may struggle with it being a later kick off. 
  • Options

ESTC talking bollocks all 3 on my app and I could transfer them bar 1 to anyone I like, you hoping to make the final? 
    Yes mate, I can’t comprehend not going if we make it.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    MrLargo said:
    If you get out sharpish & go to Wembley Stadium station you shouldn't have to queue much at all.
    Nearly everyone heads for Wembley Park & Wembley Central.
    But I do leave on the final whistle or just before and you do need to be on that side of the stadium to get there sharpish.
    It's about 13 mins back to Marylebone.
    https://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/routes-and-destinations/wembley-stadium
  • Options
    Saw and very briefly spoke to Karl Robinson during the Czech Republic game, wonder if Mr Sandgaard will be at Wembley on Wednesday night. Might take my Charlton flag with me in the hope he is spotted. 
  • Options
    Saw and very briefly spoke to Karl Robinson during the Czech Republic game, wonder if Mr Sandgaard will be at Wembley on Wednesday night. Might take my Charlton flag with me in the hope he is spotted. 
    Would almost fell strange if he didn't go, as a Dane currently in London who loves football.
  • Options
    Finding a pub is proving troublesome getting further a field. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Finding a pub is proving troublesome getting further a field. 
    Had the same problem last week. Ended up going London Bridge and jumping on the tube.  
  • Options
    Anyone had any luck finding a pub pre match? Coming up from Kent so London Bridge etc is fine. Seems everywhere is booked, no doubt with tables for those watching the match in the pubs...
  • Options
    Weather should improve from 5PM onwards. Trying to find somewhere between 2:30PM and 5PM and still cannot find anything on route.