Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    Finding a pub is proving troublesome getting further a field. 
    Had the same problem last week. Ended up going London Bridge and jumping on the tube.  
    Thinking of doing the same in fairness
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @Covered End You mentioned JJ Moons in Kingsbury (Spoons). Reckon If I got there for 2:30PM, I might get in? Do they have any big supermarkets near by to get some beers from afterwards, as all shops on Wembley park had sold out of beer by 2:30PM against Germany.
  • Options
    Saw and very briefly spoke to Karl Robinson during the Czech Republic game, wonder if Mr Sandgaard will be at Wembley on Wednesday night. Might take my Charlton flag with me in the hope he is spotted. 
    There were a few Charlton flags last week and my son wore his Charlton shirt which got a lot of attention from the northerners 
  • Options
    Go into the city for pubs Pre match. Mainly all open and no one about still !
  • Options
    cat 3 were back up on sale just now but all gone
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @Covered End You mentioned JJ Moons in Kingsbury (Spoons). Reckon If I got there for 2:30PM, I might get in? Do they have any big supermarkets near by to get some beers from afterwards, as all shops on Wembley park had sold out of beer by 2:30PM against Germany.
    I would say yes I think you would, but obviously can't be sure.
    It's only one stop from Wembley Park and another pub close to it, so you haven't much to lose.
    There's lots of shops there, but don't think established supermarkets, looks like a Romanian supermarket.
  • Options
    Very jealous of those going tonight. Should be a cracking atmosphere.
    Enjoy all!

• Options
    Strange feeling for me. Had a ticket for tonight’s game guaranteed through ESTC but couldn’t buy it due to positive Covid test. Isolation ends next Wednesday so will be following the semi/potential final at home 😩
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange feeling for me. Had a ticket for tonight’s game guaranteed through ESTC but couldn’t buy it due to positive Covid test. Isolation ends next Wednesday so will be following the semi/potential final at home 😩
    Same here mate for tonight. Mixed emotions for me. I was at the Germany game which was incredible, but despite Kosovo and Czech Republic away being good fun in the qualifiers, you generally spend a lot of time, effort and money following the shirt around the world in the expectation you’ll get to witness/be part of the truly unique events on those rare occasions. 

I spent far too much getting out to Russia for the semi in 2018 which in hindsight was a let down, that it would have been nice to experience a semi (wheeey) in this Country after the year we’ve had.

Just pray we do the business tonight. Come on England GSTQ!!
    The Germany game was amazing on so many levels. Was lucky to be there too (€50) 👌🏼 

So I tested positive on two lateral flow tests on Sunday morning. Did a PCR in the afternoon which confirmed it. Out of sheer curiosity I’ve done lateral flows last night / today which have both returned negative. Very odd. Doesn’t change anything though.
  • Options
    Same here mate for tonight. Mixed emotions for me. I was at the Germany game which was incredible, but despite Kosovo and Czech Republic away being good fun in the qualifiers, you generally spend a lot of time, effort and money following the shirt around the world in the expectation you’ll get to witness/be part of the truly unique events on those rare occasions. 

I spent far too much getting out to Russia for the semi in 2018 which in hindsight was a let down, that it would have been nice to experience a semi (wheeey) in this Country after the year we’ve had.

The Germany game was amazing on so many levels. Was lucky to be there too (€50) 👌🏼 

So I tested positive on two lateral flow tests on Sunday morning. Did a PCR in the afternoon which confirmed it. Out of sheer curiosity I’ve done lateral flows last night / today which have both returned negative. Very odd. Doesn’t change anything though.
    Had the same with the lateral flows. Very inconsistent. Our group of 6 all had tickets and all missing it. I guess we’re doing the right thing, I bet plenty are not.
  • Options

Had the same with the lateral flows. Very inconsistent. Our group of 6 all had tickets and all missing it. I guess we’re doing the right thing, I bet plenty are not.
    You’re right, we are doing the right thing. Of our group of 4, one other is isolating due to the nhs ping and missing this game but will be free for the potential final. One other doesn’t have the app and therefore is going. The other hasn’t turned Bluetooth on since the Germany game and is therefore going too which he knows isn’t quite right as he def would get a ping. 

Like you say there will be many more doing the same thing! 
  • Options
    I'm lucky to be going this eve, the email from UEFA states I need to have ID with me that matches the format I registered with my ticket (i.e. passport).

I'm reluctant to take my passport with me, and am assuming it's 99% likely they won't ask for ID anyway... just wondered if any others had been to any of the Wembley games and had their ID checked?
  • Options
    I'm lucky to be going this eve, the email from UEFA states I need to have ID with me that matches the format I registered with my ticket (i.e. passport).

I'm reluctant to take my passport with me, and am assuming it's 99% likely they won't ask for ID anyway... just wondered if any others had been to any of the Wembley games and had their ID checked?
    Same as me, taking a scanned copy of passport, with DL as back up
  • Options

Never say never, but I’ve never had them checked/matched at any tournament inc this one so far and don’t know any who have. Our tickets are all sold to other people (members) as we can’t go, so there will not match regardless. With 60k I would be shocked if they check.
  • Options

Same as me, taking a scanned copy of passport, with DL as back up
    I didn’t take my passport to any of the previous games. Just driving licence. Wasn’t asked for proof of ID at all. In fact I reckon if you showed the Covid checker a positive confirmation you’d be waved through. 
  • Options

If done correctly the lateral flow tests react to the viral load, so if you are heavy with the virus it will pick it up, but in the early or later stages when your viral load is less it probably won't.
  • Options

If done correctly the lateral flow tests react to the viral load, so if you are heavy with the virus it will pick it up, but in the early or later stages when your viral load is less it probably won't.
    That makes sense, cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Anyone with a spare ticket for Sunday please give me a shout 
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Anyone with a spare ticket please give me a shout 
    Might be a bit late to go and see the Semi-Final now...? ;)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Anyone with a spare ticket please give me a shout 
    I'm sure there's a few people with tickets who don't really fancy it anymore....
  • Options
    I got a ticket at 4.30pm face value from the UEFA portal yesterday. Unbelievable luck, it really does seem a bit of a shambles and new tickets get dripped through at random times. What a night though and worth every single penny!
    For the game last night or the final?
  • Options
    I got a ticket at 4.30pm face value from the UEFA portal yesterday. Unbelievable luck, it really does seem a bit of a shambles and new tickets get dripped through at random times. What a night though and worth every single penny!
    Me brother WhatsApped at 5.50pm last night to say there was some tickets to the semi final
  • Options
    Posted above but this account is pretty quick when new batches go up on the portal:

https://twitter.com/LiveEurosTicks

Lucky enough to have a final ticket already but reckon there will be more that go up between now and Sunday. 
  • Options
    Any spares for Sunday?
  • Options
    do you have to be a ESTC member or have access codes ?