Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    SouthendAddick...
    Just spoke to colleague. Her husband sold his final ticket for £5000 so you got.a bargain. 
  • Options
    Those in the ESTC, was tonight the last chance to buy for you guys? 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    They received an additional allocation of 1475 which went on sale this evening in the fourth (and apparently) final sale window to members. All categories were available initially. No more after this for ESTC is the message from them.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    They received an additional allocation of 1475 which went on sale this evening in the fourth (and apparently) final sale window to members. All categories were available initially. No more after this for ESTC is the message from them.
    Cheers, thought I'd read that correctly elsewhere. I'm still holding out the very slim chance that if there is anything left to go back on general sale it'll be tomorrow or Sunday like the previous games. I know it's nearly impossible but I was lucky enough for Germany and Denmark so got to cling on to any hope.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Cheers, thought I'd read that correctly elsewhere. I'm still holding out the very slim chance that if there is anything left to go back on general sale it'll be tomorrow or Sunday like the previous games. I know it's nearly impossible but I was lucky enough for Germany and Denmark so got to cling on to any hope.
    It’s the hope that gets you! 
    I woke up hung over early doors a few Sats ago needed the bathroom..on way back checked UEFA site and suddenly secured two Germany tickets.
    Sorry boys it blew the doors off the league one play off final 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:
    It’s the hope that gets you! 
    I woke up hung over early doors a few Sats ago needed the bathroom..on way back checked UEFA site and suddenly secured two Germany tickets.
    Sorry boys it blew the doors off the league one play off final 
    That’s because Charlton fans haven’t been starved of success as England fans have
  • Options
    last remaining tickets to go on sale at 1.00pm on uefa portal 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I’ve just bought 2 tickets £4250 each

Stupid amount of money they better be legit 😂
    Money well spent. What an experience it will be. I went to the Euro 2000 final and was offered 2500 Euros for my tickets outside the ground. I didn’t even consider it - and it wasn’t even England playing. 
  • Options
    Portal says it opens at 2 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    That is CEST.

It is 1pm BST.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    That is CEST.

It is 1pm BST.
    It's late then lol 
  • Options
    10 minute queue to get in as well now
  • Options
    I literally got about 95% through to getting entry to the portal, and then it kicked me out 2 minutes after 1pm. Furious. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I literally got about 95% through to getting entry to the portal, and then it kicked me out 2 minutes after 1pm. Furious. 
    Happened to me too. Spent half the morning on this thing. Seems lightning won't strike twice for me!
  • Options
    95% sure my mates just got me a ticket for £95...
    How? Cat3s aren't even that  heap, are they?
  • Options
    yeh some fans first tickets came up. My mate couldn't get any in his basket though. 

And just to make you feel even better... its 95 euros, not £...

congrats!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    How? Cat3s aren't even that  heap, are they?
    Mate i honestly don't have a clue, appears some fan first ones. Feels surreal, absolutely buzzing. Time to get the Charlton/England flag out
    Amazing mate, enjoy!
  • Options
    I must have ordered at least 100 times a few hours ago and every time it then came up unavailable or error. Boo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still got asked to enter a code 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    J BLOCK said:
    Copped 4 tickets for 95 Euro each. Blinder. 

I thought you had already bought 2 tickets?
  • Options
    I still got asked to enter a code 
    Yeah, tried hundreds of times last few days and only ever get the access code page after 12 mins in the lobby 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Two friends of mine, regular away travellers over the past 15 years, both unable to go tomorrow, one Covid and one other issues. Both given there ticket to other fans for £95 face value when they could easily have earnt a few £k each with minimal effort.

Gutted for them but top lads! Spurs and Port Vale respectively.

Good lads and fair play to them. F*cking hate the whole tout culture nowadays. 

Gutted I was in the one bit of London with no reception when they went on sale, but.I was fortunate enough to make the Germany and SF games.. Hope a few get dripped on tomorrow but seems not given the note on the website.

• Options
    I have two mates desperate to buy who were at the semi. Worthy receipients a shout travelled to Russia and Brazil with me. If anyone has or comes across any that anyone wants to sell today or even last minute tomorrow DM me -  they’d happily pay into the 4 figures any category. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Copped 4 tickets for 95 Euro each. Blinder. 

I thought you had already bought 2 tickets?
    I did, our group (who don’t have tickets) all tried again today and I was the only one to get through, so I’ve given them to them.
  • Options
    Two friends of mine, regular away travellers over the past 15 years, both unable to go tomorrow, one Covid and one other issues. Both given there ticket to other fans for £95 face value when they could easily have earnt a few £k each with minimal effort.

Gutted for them but top lads! Spurs and Port Vale respectively.
    Fair play to them. If you're in the ticket game for profit then ok but any genuine football fan owes it to other genuine football fans to sell tickets for what they paid. Absolutely boils my p*** when this doesn't happen as if the people who are football lovers don't do this what chance have any of us got with the rest.

Is your Covid situation sorted @The_Organiser? Are you able to go?