Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Copped 4 tickets for 95 Euro each. Blinder. 

I thought you had already bought 2 tickets?
    I did, our group (who don’t have tickets) all tried again today and I was the only one to get through, so I’ve given them to them.
    Have a great day out. I'll be thinking of you guys whilst I'm at work ☹️
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Agreed ISLS.

Yes, I’m very fortunate. Isolation ends today. I have also fortunately felt fine the whole time. Have had a few clear negative lateral flow results for a few days now. Will still be extra careful tomorrow, booked a pub garden table and will mask up again as much as possible.

Only one of our group is really struggling, can’t get out of bed, no energy etc. He must be bad to have written himself out of tomorrow already, as he lives for Spurs and England.
    Good stuff that you've got through it and are able to go. I've felt alright for 2/3 days and tested negative on a lateral flow today but technically I've still got 4 days to go so have to sit tight.

Hope your mate picks up soon.
  • Options
    So very jealous I didn't manage to get a ticket but can't complain with the games I got to see so far. Hope everyone on here who is going has a cracking day out tomorrow.
  • Options
    I think someone I know has tickets to Wimbledon final and the football.

What a day! 

• Options
    Massively kicking myself I didn’t properly organise myself with this a couple of years ago. Can’t imagine anything more amazing than taking your kid to one of the England games this tournament. What memories. 

Been such a great event and a series of ‘Doncaster play off’ type elevated buzz atmospheres on a national scale.

appreciate how lucky you are tomorrow people and I hope you all have an amazing day

Bloody kids don't realise how good they have it. World Cup semi followed by a Euro Final. No dramatic failures, red cards, keeper blunders.
    I'm sounding like my dad now.
  • Options
    Massively kicking myself I didn’t properly organise myself with this a couple of years ago. Can’t imagine anything more amazing than taking your kid to one of the England games this tournament. What memories. 

Been such a great event and a series of ‘Doncaster play off’ type elevated buzz atmospheres on a national scale.

appreciate how lucky you are tomorrow people and I hope you all have an amazing day

Bloody kids don't realise how good they have it. World Cup semi followed by a Euro Final. No dramatic failures, red cards, keeper blunders.
    Yeah but think how much more you appreciate it!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Yeah but think how much more you appreciate it!
    True.
    And I really do appreciate it. Even getting to a final win or lose I'm appreciating England finally being there.
    To win it would just be brilliant.
    New territory for me as an England fan being in a final. As Charlton I've done it twice and was a nervous wreck both occasions, this feels different and It's a different energy I can't explain 
  • Options

Bang on.  Mate of mine got 4x £95 tickets today so taking his family.  Well pleased for him.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

When I told my 9 year old I’d got tickets for the semi and final he broke down in tears hugging me , it broke me ..
    he’s mad for it 
    the second highlight, having seen SCP,  was when the camera zoomed in on a millwall fan waving his England flag my boys all booooo’d !!! They’re all fucked in the head but know we’re beyond lucky to be going 
    Got a little lump in my throat. 
    Enjoy mate, I can only imagine how good it would feel to tell your kid you have a ticket.
  • Options

• Options
    Enjoy all! Those that are going - be loud and soak it up. Although a cliche - 'once in a lifetime" really does apply here.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Enjoy all! Those that are going - be loud and soak it up. Although a cliche - 'once in a lifetime" really does apply here.
    Tonight isn’t the end, it’s the beginning…
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Tonight isn’t the end, it’s the beginning…
    Agreed , I think if we lose it’ll increase our chances of the real prize which is the World Cup next year .
  • Options
    I agree this team shows promise... but a ticket to a final at Wembley - That's the once in a lifetime (of course we all hope not). 
  • Options
    So jealous of those going, hope you all have the best day and see a dramatic England win!!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Don’t suppose anyone going that is tee total and not planning on travelling home on the top of the bus could buy me a programme from today? I can transfer the dosh? 

Hope you all have a fantastic day! Why is today dragging so much!? 
  • Options
    Don’t suppose anyone going that is tee total and not planning on travelling home on the top of the bus could buy me a programme from today? I can transfer the dosh? 

You can order official programmes online from Amazon or Reach Sports, £10 for each version - Final, Semis x2 and one per host city for the groups to QFs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

https://reachsportshop.com/matchday_programme/uefa-euro-2020-official-final-programme/
  • Options
    oh thanks!!!! 
  • Options
    Ok, I'll give up now :neutral:
  • Options
    Ok, I'll give up now :neutral:
    Yeah we've been trying all day, I finally gave up half hour ago.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I spent my birthday pressing refresh on that f*ing site until 5 mins ago.  Given up. ☹️
  • Options
    For those fortunate to be there tonight, please shout & cheer extra loud for the Lifers at home...

"Let's be 'avin you !" 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I got confirmation I could have got a ticket at about 4:15ish this arvo…& also for my 11 yr old daughter…just under 800 quid a pop,but I woulda done it…but my littleun needed a LFT & they are all shut today…I coulda gone on my own,but the promise I made to her was we watch together no matter wot…so yep that’s me in front of tv…🎼regrets ive had a few🎼….but…☺️
  • Options
    For those fortunate to be there tonight, please shout & cheer extra loud for the Lifers at home...

"Let's be 'avin you !" 
    Hope they got in on time!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Glad I didn't pay £5k or whatever for a ticket now....