Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• FGR need a hero... time for Davison?
  • This pitch won’t take another 30 minutes. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Quality result for Lincoln. Not worried about Sunderland not going up. We can only focus on ourselves. 
    Why should we be worried about Blunderland being in our division next season?
    Because they have been taken over by a multi billionaire?

Even though Charlie Wyke is a big divie

Got a mate who is a Marine Biologist. He might have a few tapes of his last trip to study and record the sonar calls of adolescent Minke whales off the coast of Arctica. Might help us to translate that!
  • Goal! All level again
  • What a goal 4-4 perhaps we may still see waggle or Davison ?
  • Josh Davison and his mullet coming on 
  • He he come Big Josh 
  • Maybe not just yet 
  • Needs
    to cut his hair 

TheAddicks4Ever said:
    He he come Big Josh 

• Sponsored links:

• Bloke who just scored is 42!
    Blimey - a professional footballer who actually looks older than Ben Watson.

I imagine Davison may get on if this goes to extra time. Fresh legs and youthful energy likely to come in useful on this pitch
  • Blimey went for a bath @ 3-0 thinking the game was pretty much done

After the excitement of the Play-Offs this season we really deserve one game that goes to penalties
  • Extra time!
  • Josh Davison has entered the field of battle
  • How comes both teams are playing better football than we do!! Can't even use the rain as an excuse. They are fighting, moving and finding players feet at pace. 
  • the play offs never let you down .. here the best has come at the end .. a real example of the grit and talent right throughout the EFL
  • Total arm wrestle this one. Brilliant 
  • Oh Davison... Proper Gazza '96 moment for him
  • Ffs. Wanted pens.
  • Our lad should have just got the winning goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• And then straight up the other end and Newport score.
  • Newport make it 4 3 with 2 minutes of extra time left. What a game this has been
  • Maynard .. always had that bit of class and composure .. shame for Forest Green, although they are a club I can't really take to
  • FFS Maynard... You prick, hate any Footballer that scores at the death to deny us a neutral penalty shootout 
  • And then hits the bar 
  • Damn it ended up being a key moment. 
  • great game .. Newport will give the Shrimps a right good game .. now for a well deserved week's rest
  • Great game.
    Davison doesn't look good enough for L2 to me (seen him a number of times & looks over weight, slow and leaden footed, sorry Josh fans).
  • Brilliant game - and the Playoffs this year have shown yet again that the EFL is unbeatable for drama, and we haven't even had the finals yet!

Am excited for us to have a 'new' team to play next season in either Newport or Morecambe.

Forest Green is a club I'd like to visit one day, but my god, their fans could have made at least some effort to get behind the team. Absolutely anonymous.