Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    Too expensive and not enough time to rip up the plastic pitch anyway.

For a team built on solid defence Brom have been shocking  but credit to Pools, deserve their lead.

• Options
    Always interesting to see, in hindsight, what fans think of a new appointment at another club. Generally speaking, Cooper was well received at Forest at the start and clearly he did an absolutely fantastic job. I just hope this particular poster on their forum availed himself of the price - ironically the Huddersfield game wasn't just repeated in the Play Off Final but the game the poster refers to was in the week interim period when Steven Reid was in charge:

Re: Steve Cooper is the new Head Coach!

We are 80/1 with Skybet to get promoted.

I am tempted to chuck a tenner on it but I think that's me just getting carried away with how well we performed against Huddersfield, where we finally showed what we can do.

It's a long, old season.
  • Options
    Always interesting to see, in hindsight, what fans think of a new appointment at another club. Generally speaking, Cooper was well received at Forest at the start and clearly he did an absolutely fantastic job. I just hope this particular poster on their forum availed himself of the price - ironically the Huddersfield game wasn't just repeated in the Play Off Final but the game the poster refers to was in the week interim period when Steven Reid was in charge:

I am tempted to chuck a tenner on it but I think that's me just getting carried away with how well we performed against Huddersfield, where we finally showed what we can do.

It's a long, old season.
    is that you in the money ?
  • Options

It's a long, old season.
    is that you in the money ?
    No unfortunately. I'd be sticking my tenner on us in those circumstances and we know what that outcome would be!