Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• That’s one of the top 6 spots gone next season
    bad news 
  • Quality result for Lincoln. Not worried about Sunderland not going up. We can only focus on ourselves. 
    Not worried at all about Sunderland because Lee Johnson is a helmet
    Fixed for you.
    😀
  • I really fancied Sunderland to win this tie .. they are certainly an unfortunate club, either that or the management are forever signing a lot of absolute bottlers
    bad news 
    Not if we win the league. 😎
  • I'm just miffed.
    We would rather be up against Sunderland rather than Blackpool or Lincoln.
  • Sunderland, McGeady aside, really have been stuck with a bunch of bang average L1 players since they got relegated from the Championship.
    bad news 
    Not necessarily... Everyone would have said the same about Portsmouth being dead certs for top six too
    bad news 
    Not necessarily... Everyone would have said the same about Portsmouth being dead certs for top six too
    Probably Ipswich too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where did the idea that KLD is going to invest millions in the SAFC playing squad in League 1 coming from? As I understand it, his team had committed to a large spend if they got promoted, and a sensible budget if they stayed down. I really don't think Sunderland or Ipswich will be blowing us out of the water, budget-wise. And as I said before, the expectation is that Sunderland and Ipswich (and Wednesday) will be the big players in the league next year, which comes with its own pressure. I haven't seen any other team's supporters mention CAFC as a possible threat, which suits us fine. Hopefully we should have the right balance of finances, backroom competency and coaching competency to be right up there next season.
  • Sunderland, McGeady aside, really have been stuck with a bunch of bang average L1 players since they got relegated from the Championship.
    As I've said before (more than once) it's a pity Bowyer never played McGeady in his best position and could never get the best out of him .. IF IF he'd'a been in our midfield this season ? .. we will never know now
  • Interesting too that Sunderland look like they're gonna have to deal with a bigger rebuild than us
  • I'll take Sunderland finishing above Charlton next season , it's bad news .
  • Pretty uninspiring final in store Blackpool v Lincoln...couldn't be arsed which of them somehow make it to the Championship really, probably Blackpool  B)
  • I'll take Sunderland finishing above Charlton next season , it's bad news .
    So we will have to go up as runners up then
  • Was explaining to my wife that 2-0 to Sunderland only meant it was 2-2 in the tie. So Sunderland will probably win then she said. Most teams would I said, but Sunderland are doubtful to win because that is what they do in these sort of games.
  • Bit of a kit clash between Barnsley and the Swansea Goalkeeper?
  • Not sure how much of a threat Sunderland will be under Johnson. Playoff rivals but not top 2 rivals I would think 
  • Sponsored links:

• Pretty uninspiring final in store Blackpool v Lincoln...couldn't be arsed which of them somehow make it to the Championship really, probably Blackpool  B)
    Much prefer Blackpool back up there 
  • Well that was a nice goal for Swansea
  • Oooh! Barnsley are not out of this…
    As I've said before (more than once) it's a pity Bowyer never played McGeady in his best position and could never get the best out of him .. IF IF he'd'a been in our midfield this season ? .. we will never know now
    If Parkinson had actually played McGeady this season, Sunderland might have achieved Top 2...
  • Sunderland finally break their Wembley curse by winning the Pizza Cup and thus proving they can win a Wembley final...then crash out in the semis of the playoffs anyway!
  • Swansea player literally getting the shirt hauled off his back there.
  • And all the allocated parachute payments getting given back to those who need it most.

The rest of the Premier League. 
  • I see Jack Ross's Hibs lost in the Scottish Cup final today, 2 years after his Sunderland side lost another big final!
  • Hope beyond hope that Swansea don’t go up. Their fans are so irritating. They think they’re Man United.