Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• edited May 2021
    Is the Play-Off jinx on teams in red / white stripes about to end

Let alone Brentford's horrid record

If they dont win now then the jinx is very much real
  • Brilliant counter
  • Wow... Should be 3-0
  • Toney hasn't scored a league goal outside the box this season
  • Swansea terrible & ill disciplined start. Getting hammered so far. Brentford deservedly ahead 2-0. 
  • edited May 2021
    They should have had a red card too
  • Canos has definite Forestieri vibes. 
  • Brentford had better hope that Swansea dont get a goal back with plenty of time at the moment... They're slowly growing into the game and Brentford have wasted about two out of three chances to make it 3-0
  • Today was Brentford’s 11th penalty of the season. They’ve scored 8 of them. 
  • Croydon said:
    Got no time for Brentford
      I wanted them to win until my son just reminded me about them completely bottling the Barnsley game last season, sending us down.
     Forgot about that.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have just seen Andy Woodman's Bromley beat Notts county 1-0 to get the last Play off place in the National League.

Andy them rushed off to watch his Son Freddie, be bombarded by Brentford.

The highs and lows of families involved in Pro football.

• Swansea have nothing about them, haven’t had a shot on target yet
  • Brentford player rolling around trying to make the most of a foul shock. 
  • Awful game.
  • If that left back is 20, so am I. 
  • vffvff
    edited May 2021
    Brentford have more in the final third. It’s difficult to like either team. Brentford deserving it on the day & have more belief. Its not a classic so far. 

Red card for Seansea. Appalling unnecessary challenge. What an idiot. Games over.  
  • edited May 2021
    Swansea down to 10. Accidental but red

Maybe it was a bit harsh, he did slip
  • Does he slip? He’s been winding me up all game Fulton
  • Sponsored links:

• That's harsh. Just ran onto him. 
  • Loving the Jack bastards losing. So easy and one sided for Brentford. 
  • Isn't that the second time he's "accidentally" stood on someone's foot this game?
  • Pfft. Shame it’s pretty much over as a contest, but I’m finding it difficult to give too much of a shit about this game.
    😐
  • This is one of the worst play off finals I've ever seen 
  • limeygent said:
    Awful game.
    Enjoyed the 1st half but this half has indeed been awful
  • For those watching, how is Wembley with the limited crowd? Decent atmosphere or difficult to say? 
  • edited May 2021
    This has to be 10th time lucky for Brentford in the play offs.
    If the bees snatch defeat from the jaws of victory now they will never have a better chance of playing premier football.

The only chance for the bees to keep hold of Toney is Premier football.

Is it to late for Charlton to do a swap deal for Toney !
  • For those watching, how is Wembley with the limited crowd? Decent atmosphere or difficult to say? 
    Better than nothing, but you can definitely tell the difference compared to the FA Cup Final when the crowd was significantly bigger 
  • vffvff
    edited May 2021
    I played it back - not looking that accidental. He catches the heel, and then slips, exacerbating his initial challenge. Its an idiot tackle.Swansea have been ill disciplined from start of the game. 
    Not a fan of Brentford or their manager Franks (& I’ll never forget their surrender to Barnsley last season) but they have deserved to win this game.