Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    Gunter hasn't triggered an extension ever has he? We signed him on a 2 year deal last year
    2 year and an optional 1 year extension. So will probably be here next season.
    Who the fuck arranged or agreed that. 
    Our wonderful ❤ recruitment team. Pn 6k a week too. 
    To be fair when he signed we probably all thought “that’s a great signing” it hasn’t turned out that way. I thought it was strange that we signed Matthews a few weeks afterwards as well. 
  • edited August 2021
    Spurs playing in Europe tonight. Got a youth side out playing in Portugal. No sign of Omole in the squad. Being lined up for a loan move?
  • Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:
    I have been critical of Clare, but as a back up player to bring energy on the pitch the signing makes sense.
    He’s a very very poor man’s Jordan Cousins
    I thought Cousins wasn't all that to be honest.  Over hyped. 

Sometimes I think people on here just don’t like Charlton players.
     What utter bollocks. That is my opinion of him and getting £1.5 million for him.was a couple.
    If you disagree just say so. No need for nasty insinuating comments. 
    A couple of what?
    Opps. I did type coup.  Predictive txt decided I was wrong. 
    Try taking a couple of seconds to proof read what you've typed before posting. Not hard to do & saves people wondering what you are trying to say. 
  • Crusty54 said:
    Could the thread be renamed Pointless Speculation?
    I think Richard Osman has trademarked that as his next game show.
  • The type of manager to see a 51% pass completion rate and say "we made more passes than we missed"
  • edited August 2021
    Odd comments. It’s not even as if he couldn’t come out and say ‘performances haven’t been great, but they’ll improve’. That would be standard wording from a manager.

The team aren’t getting booed because they’re losing, they’re getting booed because we’re losing AND the performance has been dreadful 
  • edited August 2021

Let's just hope the players don't read that piece because they will think everything is hunky dory...Nige just said so.. B)
  • Sponsored links:

•  Let's just hope the players don't read that piece because they will think everything is hunky dory...Nige just said so.. B)
    If the players really want to know how it's going I suggest they look at the league one table. 
  • We have 12 days to get the 6/7 players we need, and the only rumour is a winger from Tranmere. It’s not looking good.
  • Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:
    I have been critical of Clare, but as a back up player to bring energy on the pitch the signing makes sense.

What utter bollocks. That is my opinion of him and getting £1.5 million for him.was a couple.
    A couple of what?
    Try taking a couple of seconds to proof read what you've typed before posting. Not hard to do & saves people wondering what you are trying to say. 
    I've suggested that before, but he'd rather type nonsense and then get upset that people don't enjoy reading nonsense posts.
  • edited August 2021
    Scoham said:
    Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:

A couple of what?
    Argee
    I wonder why 4 peoe are on my ever unintended error but other grammar error  strewn pieces are never commented on. Misspellings,  poor punctuation, use of ' of 'instead of have, their instead of there, were instead of where etc.
    Another nonsense post.
    Don't you feel embarrassed at your inability to string together a coherent sentence or are you unable to read/check what you post due to a disability? If we know you have a disability we can take that into consideration.

• edited August 2021
    Scoham said:
    Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:

A couple of what?
    Argee
    I wonder why 4 peoe are on my ever unintended error but other grammar error  strewn pieces are never commented on. Misspellings,  poor punctuation, use of ' of 'instead of have, their instead of there, were instead of where etc.
    Another nonsense post.
    Don't you feel embarrassed at your inability to string together a coherent sentence or are you unable to read/check what you post due to a disability? If we know you have a disability we can take that into consideration.

Although I don’t agree with many of his posts (no disrespect @addick1956) he has a point. Digging someone out on a internet forum over their spelling or punctuation is pathetic.

There is no need for it. Openly saying people should be embarrassed over their spelling/punctuation then mentioning disability?  - get over yourself.  
  • Seriously?  This isn’t kid’s football where you get a prize for effort, the only thing we are measured on is results.  That’s why the league gives you 3 points for scoring more goals that the opposition, there’s no public phone in vote for the most popular act.  I like the positive attitude; but really stop treating us like under fives and tell the truth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rumour on another forum that we've made an offer for Tom Lowery.
    Only link I can find is Ackworth on Twitter…
  • Rumour on another forum that we've made an offer for Tom Lowery.
    Send link
  • edited August 2021
    Not Ackworth, on ITTV.
  • edited August 2021
    It’s been posted on ITTV. Poster is saying the word up North is that we’ve put a bid in for Lowery. 
  • Scoham said:
    Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:

A couple of what?
    Argee
    Another nonsense post.

It is only nonsense if you chose to bully and cajole one or two people whilst ignoring your mates grammatical errors. In your case presumably Billy No Mates or Two mates Max. Bunging in an error or two always drags twerp like you out who chose just to insult people.  I will be insulting as it is all you understand. 
    Isn’t calling someone a twerp an insult? 

Anyway, people have differing opinions but that isn’t bullying. This is a well run site and the mods wouldn’t allow it, posts that cross the mark get removed. 

If having a differing opinion is bullying, I’m a bully and I’m bullied, this probably applies to most posters on here.

can we get back to rumours now, or even Charlton talk?
  • Has Gallen's Sat Nav got stuck on Crewe or something?
  • Lowery would be an excellent addition , massively fails the height test though at 5ft 6 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!