Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Lack of rumours when we are so so short is very worrying. 
    So you keep repeating ...
    Yes. A new day and nothing again. 
    I wouldn't say that it looks as though the Valley tour was very good.
  • If Sandgaard can't afford League One wages, why don't we just go down to League Two to make his life easier. 
  • Tommy's company Zynex not doing too well. Maybe he has lost interest/focus on the club as a result?
  • edited August 2021
    If Sandgaard can't afford League One wages, why don't we just go down to League Two to make his life easier. 
    The question is if he can't/won't pay the 1.5 million in wages 5 more good league 1 players would cost why or how will he pay the 7 or 8 million we will lose next season.  Not spending money is not zero cost.

If he doesn't know that by now he bloody well should.

If indeed the budget is the problem. 
  • Corey should be a fantastic signing for next season in 4 th division 
  • Southbank said:
    Tommy's company Zynex not doing too well. Maybe he has lost interest/focus on the club as a result?
    Could he be looking to unload us ?
  • Southbank said:
    Tommy's company Zynex not doing too well. Maybe he has lost interest/focus on the club as a result?
    Dear oh dear!🤕🤨🤨
  • Southbank said:

• Southbank said:
    Yes, that’s exactly what he’s doing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:
    Another day slips away. No sign signing signing yet.

All I can say if this is what one gets from a 24 hour a day slog 7 days a week perhaps time and motion studies are required 
    Surely you mean another half day slips away.  
    No,I don't.  The whole day slips away gradually.  Did you not notice, I said no sight of signing YET. I think that covers the period to posting 
    You actually said "Another day slips away. No sign signing signing yet".
  • edited August 2021
    Swisdom said:
    Another day slips away. No sign signing signing yet.

All I can say if this is what one gets from a 24 hour a day slog 7 days a week perhaps time and motion studies are required 
    Surely you mean another half day slips away.  
    No,I don't.  The whole day slips away gradually.  Did you not notice, I said no sight of signing YET. I think that covers the period to posting 

Sorry to be pedantic but if so surely you need to amend to "slipping" away... B)
  • Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:
    I have been critical of Clare, but as a back up player to bring energy on the pitch the signing makes sense.
    He’s a very very poor man’s Jordan Cousins
    I thought Cousins wasn't all that to be honest.  Over hyped. 

Sometimes I think people on here just don’t like Charlton players.
     What utter bollocks. That is my opinion of him and getting £1.5 million for him.was a couple.
    If you disagree just say so. No need for nasty insinuating comments. 
    A couple of what?
  • Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:
    I have been critical of Clare, but as a back up player to bring energy on the pitch the signing makes sense.

Now have a go at ValleyGary who isn't  keen on Gunter.
    neither am I !!
  • Vincenzo said:
    wmcf123 said:

Now have a go at ValleyGary who isn't  keen on Gunter.
    neither am I !!
    Or me
  • Sponsored links:

• Southbank said:
    He was here less than a fortnight ago. We signed Charlie Kirk who most agree is a good buy less than a week ago. We’ve had a poor start and we’ve been slow in the market (most clubs have until the last 2 weeks). I’m as disappointed as most and had hoped for little more. To say he has lost interest is ridiculous he has commented on every single game of ours that he hasn’t been in attendance. 

Let’s hope we get a few more in and a few back and start moving in the right direction as this sort of speculation is unfair and unjust 
    Absolutely👍
  • edited August 2021
    Strange how some people put 2 & 2 together and come up with 5, all of a sudden Thomas is broke and in the gutter, and looking to sell,.. he is still less than a year into this, and deserves some respect  for what we have achieved thus far, remember where we were this time last year..
    If we win on Saturday most will shut up pretty sharpish.
  • For context, just watching Sky Sports News. 
    Chelsea have brought in 2 new players and shipped out '29'. Clearly many clubs have lots of business left to be done. 
  • Were have the 29 gone?
  • Were have the 29 gone?
    Out on loan?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!