Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• edited August 2021
    AndyG said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Another day closer. No more rumours
    Do you think Gallen went to Crewe for a spot of lunch and a hair cut?

It might not be true but it's a rumour. 
    We buying their whole team? We need 7/8 players, where’s the rumours. 

Gallen went for an interview at QPR the other week apparently, what does that say about the current state of affairs. 
    When I said maybe he was in Crewe for an interview it was said in jest. If you are correct and he is looking to leave that will be a proper sign that things are not right at the club
    I thought you were jesting so I responded to your comment about him failing a QPR interview in jest as well.
  • Addicks59 said:
    All is not well at the club it would seem gallen looking for a new job several weeks ago I heard rumors that all was not well one of the reasons LB left was interference  from above that is from Lee himself.Also mumford hisself boasted of several millions coming into the club everybody jumped on the fact it was a shirt deal it was not it was a new partnership coming into the club it fell through for what ever reason so thomas has had to go it alone.Now it would seem that Steve has had enough and is on his way several suggested transfers have been blocked I think we as supporters should be told the truth rather than hear second hand.
    Anyone else get out of breath reading this?
    Irresponsible given the pressures the NHS is already under.
  • Addicks59 said:
    LB left FACT over interference I have known Lee since he was a boy I and my company sponsored him as a kid so I have heard things that was not in the public domain now frankly I am not bothered if you believe  or not.
    He left because he was going to be sacked and jumped ship. 
  • Addicks59 said:
    LB left FACT over interference I have known Lee since he was a boy I and my company sponsored him as a kid so I have heard things that was not in the public domain now frankly I am not bothered if you believe  or not.
    He left because he was going to be sacked and jumped ship. 
    He was about to get sacked, which means the board were interfering with his contract 😂
  • Addicks59 said:
    I wish he had left 6 weeks earlier - we might have got into the playoffs! 

“FACT” - are you Dwight off the US Office?

no I am Clare from the Millers and many of you seem to have given me 1 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    CafcSteve said:
    CafcSteve said:
    How is Ronnie Moore still on this forum?
    He just deliberately makes things up and says ridiculous comments to wind everyone up.
    He’s obviously a Palace Fan!
    He’s a good lad. I believe he has taken up a coaching role at the club.
    He thought Clare was 9/10 yesterday 😂!
    He was also telling anyone that would listen that Thomas had invested/spent £130 million on Charlton.... 
    Well IF that's the case, all I can say is...

"Way to spunk it Tommy baby"
  • Addicks59 said:
    I wish he had left 6 weeks earlier - we might have got into the playoffs! 

“FACT” - are you Dwight off the US Office?
    MICHAEL
  • Addicks59 said:
    You are wrong it would of suited him to be sacked he would of had his contract payed up which would of payed his retirement. If you are going to contradict  people get your facts right.There are several poster's on this site that think they are clever and can resort to bullying the club have been made aware of who they are and so have Google on line bullying action site. I would respectively suggest that the administrators of this site get a grip 15yrs old or not and remove the perpetrators I for one will not tolerate ridicule and bullying of my comments made in good faith.
    This site is an independent site and not affiliated to the club.
  • Exposing people's delusions/lies is not bullying.
  • Exposing people's delusions/lies is not bullying.
    Blimey another 200 odd on here would be reported to the club and Google 
  • Addicks59 said:
    You are wrong it would of suited him to be sacked he would of had his contract payed up which would of payed his retirement. If you are going to contradict  people get your facts right.There are several poster's on this site that think they are clever and can resort to bullying the club have been made aware of who they are and so have Google on line bullying action site. I would respectively suggest that the administrators of this site get a grip 15yrs old or not and remove the perpetrators I for one will not tolerate ridicule and bullying of my comments made in good faith.
    Oh dear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anybody know the latest on Gilbey and Purrington and when they are likely to be available?
  • J BLOCK said:
    Don't really know what Roddy's achieved in football?
    Had a good run on the FA/Premier league Gravy train but that's about it I think.
    I’m sure something happened with the FA that made him leave under a cloud 

Didn't he get sacked from Reading for off field stuff ?
  • Chunes said:
    We know that Sandgaard passes his eye over players and approves/disapproves based on ability. We've been told so a few times. I personally think that's insane. He has no professional footballing background and is essentially now at the top of our scouting heirarchy, giving the final yes or no. He shouldn't have put himself in that position.
    100%
  • Swisdom said:
    There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and it’s not in the public domain. Bowyers departure is included in this.  He jumped before he was pushed.

I am reliably informed there are “3 or 4 more coming in”

and for those who state we need more they also need to realise there is a slight limit to squad sizes and we only have a handful of slots remaining.  

I get squad numbers limit but 3-4.  I mean that sounds likely to be pure loanees as we have 4 spots and unless we are mad we have to get a LB, reserve keeper and stand in for Innis.  That is 3.  Leaves maybe one more.  

Zero chance of play offs from what I have seen so far which would leave TS a further what, £10M out of pocket, praying Pope gets sold next year or flogging Kirk or Elerwere if they turn out to be vaguely decent to plug huge financial losses before the huge rebuild next summer.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!