Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Anyone heard anything about Jack Tucker. Must admit i'm very surprised he's still at Gillingham, doesn't even appear to be linked with anyone*. 

*cue Ipswich announcement.
    According to this forum, him and Paul Mullin signed a few weeks ago
  • Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player
    Where's he said that ?
  • Scoham said:
    Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player
    Where’s this? Can’t see it on his Twitter account.
    Can't find this claim anywhere... But I would be very welcoming of such news. 

• 21 days since our last signing. 

23 days left in the window.
    Admin any chance of a transfer window countdown clock on the opening page please, bit like a doomsday clock, but Charlton related, thank you.
    everything Charlton related is shurely a domesday clock!
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player
    His family in Devon told him :smiley:
  • edited August 2021
    mountainthenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Someone has made up a story that someone else made up a story.... We've finally reached Peak Bullshit.
    thats a hell of a name for a mountain! where is it?
  • Making up something that can be physically checked within seconds deserves a promote for sheer audacity. 
  • Agree about JW - if he is a free agent we'll worth another go
    Yes can frustrate, but offers fluidity, can run at tiring defences 
    Always thought there was more to come
    Unorthodox players becoming rarer which is a shame
  • Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player
    Are you telling porky pies? 
  • mendonca said:
    When do we console ourselves and get Johnny Williams back!? 
    Would take JW back in a flash, under NA think he would thrive. Also a 433 would suit him far more than previous formations.
    We’d be arguing whether he’s a winger, too unfit, too injury prone and if his end product is good enough before the final whistle of his first game back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this another one like the fake Pete O'Rourke account that tripped people up last summer? Seeing nothing from Nixon about Kirk at all. 
  • Tbh at this stage JW is a great option and I wasn't that fussed if he left. 
  • Describing a black person as black is not offensive 
    Absolutely this. And @DOUCHER thanks for the rumour I see nothing wrong in what you described him as. It helped eliminate people. Cheers.
  • Where’s Ibe 👀
  • mendonca said:
    When do we console ourselves and get Johnny Williams back!? 
    Would take JW back in a flash, under NA think he would thrive. Also a 433 would suit him far more than previous formations.
    Take him back as what?
    Kit man?
    Tea boy?
    Cheerleader?  Nah, that's daft he'd be fit for nobbut 8 games and then only in August and April
  • Dizzle said:
    Where’s Ibe 👀
    I'be not seen him lately 
  • Nixon hasn’t posted that, as far as I can see?
    Are you telling porky pies? 
    Well I never.🙄
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!