Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Valley11 said:
    Nixon hasn’t posted that, as far as I can see?
    Colin has a direct line to Nixon - avoids clogging up Twatter.
  • bobmunro said:
    Valley11 said:
    Nixon hasn’t posted that, as far as I can see?
    Colin has a direct line to Nixon - avoids clogging up Twatter.
    have they ever been seen in the same room together?
  • Football FanCast ?
  • supaclive said:
    Sage said:
    supaclive said:
    I dont even recall that we'll be only be signing Famewo on a permanent deal if we get promoted - I know this thread is about making things up but no where has that been said. 
    We will come back to this comment next season.

If it was as easy as signing him now in League 1, we would have done it already.....
    That is simply untrue. You can’t go stating something as fact when it isn’t.
    Huh?    This time next year we will see who was right or wrong?   Nevermind, again let's attack somebody when they say something you don't agree with.

Still, another few hours to sign some players before the kids get their run out tonight.
    No, saying signing permanently is dependent on league status is untrue. That’s what I was addressing. Why you feeling attacked when all I’ve said is your statement is false?
  • Making up something that can be physically checked within seconds deserves a promote for sheer audacity. 

• Imagine JW playing in a high press... The geezer can only last 60 minutes in a low block. 
  • Alan Nixon and tales of back tracking often go hand in hand 

So maybe it's not unreasonable to pre-empt Nixon claiming this and pass it off as ITK
  • Sponsored links:

• Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player
    Are you telling porky pies? 
    No mate it’s on social media 
    liar liar pants on fire, where's the link?
  • no he'll go to Ipswich, everyone goes to Ipswich, even Leuth
    Even Kurupt FM
  • Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player

send us the link please (unless you saw someone on social media say they saw it on Twitter and it was made up)
  • On FanCast 
    Sheffield United will have to move fast if they are to secure a deal to bring Charlie Kirk to Bramall Lane this summer.

he talk?

That’s according to a claim made by Alan Nixon, with The Sun journalist revealing on Twitter that, if Slavisa Jokanovic’s side will have to act quickly to get a deal done for the Crewe Alexandra winger this summer, with Charlton Athletic believed to have reached a £500k agreement for the transfer of the 23-year-old.

• The most recent bit of so called news re Kirk I can find online is this. It would take a lot of jiggery pokery to come up with Ronnie’s claim.https://www.footballfancast.com/sheffield-united-transfer-rumours/sheffield-united-the-blades-transfer-news-crewe-alexandra-charlton-athletic-slavisa-jokanovic-charlie-kirk-the-championship/amp 
    Then it must be true 😳
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    On FanCast 
    Sheffield United will have to move fast if they are to secure a deal to bring Charlie Kirk to Bramall Lane this summer.

he talk?

That’s according to a claim made by Alan Nixon, with The Sun journalist revealing on Twitter that, if Slavisa Jokanovic’s side will have to act quickly to get a deal done for the Crewe Alexandra winger this summer, with Charlton Athletic believed to have reached a £500k agreement for the transfer of the 23-year-old.

That's days old. 

Anyway.........still waiting for you to produce links to those articles that apparently appeared in the Plymouth local press about our 'substantial bids' for Jephcott.
  • edited August 2021
    Our old mate Alan Nixon back tracking saying that Sheff Utd have left it to late and that a deal has now been agreed between Charlton , Crewe and the player
    If Boris Johnson did EFL transfer rumours.
    If Boris Johnson did EFL transfer rumours.
    He still wouldn't be a patch on our Ronnie
  • Certainly is quiet again...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Rumour has it that Ronnie is full of shit.  Cast iron source. 
    Can't reveal my sources but I heard the same. Nailed on this one
  • Valley11 said:
    Ogilvie and Morrell are both very decent signings. 

So are Stockley Clare Famewo Dobson and McG ….I would say better 
    Morrell is better than Dobson
  • Dazzler21 said:
    League One and League Two clubs will be limited their squad size to 22 players for the 2020/21 season. This will be reduced to 21 and 20 in subsequent seasons (2021/22 and 2022/23 season respectively). Players aged under the age of 20 are exempt from these restrictions.
    We're in the 21/22 season mate. Changed the bold bit. 

So there's little point in signing a million players when only 21 seniors can be in your squad.  It's just a waste of money. 
    This I'm sure was thrown out along with the wage cap
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    League One and League Two clubs will be limited their squad size to 22 players for the 2020/21 season. This will be reduced to 21 and 20 in subsequent seasons (2021/22 and 2022/23 season respectively). Players aged under the age of 20 are exempt from these restrictions.
    We're in the 21/22 season mate. Changed the bold bit. 

So there's little point in signing a million players when only 21 seniors can be in your squad.  It's just a waste of money. 
    This I'm sure was thrown out along with the wage cap
    Wage cap went, squad limit didn't despite objections from the PFA amongst others.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!