Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• If Kirk wants to go sit on the bench at Sheff Utd then lets move on.......who's next on the list we want so a championship club or Ipswich can steal them from under our noses?
  • Crewe fans calling our club a sideways move is a bit of a kick in the bollocks!
    Probably ain’t too far from the truth over the past ten years
  • I've got an actual rumour, the source of which I have no idea but you know, this is the place to chat shite anyway. We've tabled a loan bid for Jordan Garrick from Swansea. Have to admit I don't remember him playing for Swindon last season. 
    19 appearances 2 goals 2 assists. Thing that worries me the most is that he’s not featured for any of Swansea's pre season games. Surprising if he’s that far away and 23 years old they’re not looking to sell him. 
  • Also seen Sandgaard like a tweet saying RIP to Kirks dad. Can look into that as much as we want. Could be liking it as he’s being nice or because he knows he will be our player and being nice. 
  • Don’t think we were in for him after getting Dobson but I know he was discussed at length earlier in the window. One to cross off the list.
  • Before we announce the 3 incomings we are getting this week.... can someone let me know who the two players we were told would sign for us "by the weekend" were?
    And the week before that Rocket Ronnie said new signings were to be paraded in the new shirts.
  • Before we announce the 3 incomings we are getting this week.... can someone let me know who the two players we were told would sign for us "by the weekend" were?
    So thats five were expecting, will we have enough pegs in the dressing room?
  • Still wouldn’t be halfway to Ipswich’s incomings..!
  • Sponsored links:

They must have hired a mobile dressing room and bunged it in the carpark (is the one we had when we returned to the Valley still about, we might get a bit of rental income?).
  • Crewe fans calling our club a sideways move is a bit of a kick in the bollocks!
    Probably ain’t too far from the truth over the past ten years
    It’s a very long way from the truth. We’ve spent time in the championship and they’ve spent time in league 2.
    But we did not rehearse 20 plus players so we don’t need anywhere near as many as they do to make a squad .. 
    But we did not rehearse 20 plus players so we don’t need anywhere near as many as they do to make a squad .. 
    No....we released 16.
    No....we released 16.
    All 1st team players ? 
  • Ogilvie and Morrell are both very decent signings. 

• shine166 said:
    Still wouldn’t be halfway to Ipswich’s incomings..!
    No....we released 16.
    All 1st team players ? 
    We know that 16 includes u23s and players we loaned out.

How many of Ipswich’s 20 released players were part of the first team? Not counting anyone they loaned out or u23s with the odd first game appearance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    shine166 said:
    Still wouldn’t be halfway to Ipswich’s incomings..!
    No....we released 16.
    All 1st team players ? 
    We know that 16 includes u23s and players we loaned out.

How many of Ipswich’s 20 released players were part of the first team? Not counting anyone they loaned out or u23s with the odd first game appearance.
    Exactly, all well and good saying we've let go of 20 players, but how many were actually here in the first team playing.
  • The thread of despond continues 
  • Morrell would have been good but we are covered in that area and so would Ogilvie but maybe (fingers crossed) we will sign a decent out and out leftback either on loan or permanent.  
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!