Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Explains a lot about the last couple days. Charlie is a year younger than me, couldn’t fathom loosing my dad this young. Poor lad. I hope he does whatever is best for him
  • cafc4life said:
    I’ve heard 3 defo in tomorrow 
    Early doors? 
  • chev said:
    Has played almost as many career games at right back than midfield. 
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:
    Early doors? 
    Yeah early doors, so people needn’t worry 
  • cafc4life said:
    what colour are they?
    Grey

• I will still take two bollocks tingles, and raise it with a damn good dip of my cock in custard if we get 3 in tomorrow!!!, I’ll also put on my best wank face.👍
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    can confirm that a, how should i say it, to be totally PC - here goes anyway, lets hope ive got it right - ' a new black player was training with the team today' so ... 
    if you wanted to be really PC you could have said 'a new player was training with the team today'. 
    isn't black a bit more descriptive ? 
    I know what you mean, but it’s no more descriptive than saying a player is blonde.

If it was Charlie Kirk training, would you say “a new white player was training today”?

Not saying you’re being racist at, all by the way. Great that we’ve got something to be excited about 

have a think about it Elliot, you seem a reasonable chap - hasn't all the talk today been about kirk signing - well, a new player has been training with the team - people seem to think if a player signs, he does a medical, trains then does photoshoot so surely adding the player is black gives a bit more info than not saying it - why on earth i wouldn't say it just shows how f&&ked up things are now with all this PC nonsense. 
    It isn’t un pc to say a player is black. 
    Why would that be ? 
    Ask any black people you know, not me. 👍

Very sad about Kirk’s dad passing. RIP. 
    You have just been very un PC. Besides which whst description would you use assuming you used one, as you just did ?
    I ran a reggae record label for ten years, so I know the language that is and isn’t acceptable to black people. 
  • Sad news, if correct, about Kirk's dad.

Maybe the reason he didn't play Saturday as well but perhaps remembering an anniversary given how old Kirk appears to be in the photo.

So many different factors involved in any transfer; financial, geographical and personal and so may parties; clubs, the player, relatives, agents, that it's very difficult to say that what is a right or wrong decision.

Frustrating as it is we just need to wait until a deal is signed off and registered with the league and FA.
    The comments on CK’s insta, confirm the passing of his father. RIP.
  • cafc4life said:
    🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
  • This thread could be  becoming very caustic, let's all just take a step back and chill, we are all in this together and supposed to be on the same side. B)
  • This thread could be  becoming very caustic, let's all just take a step back and chill, we are all in this together and supposed to be on the same side. B)

• JamesSeed said:
    Hopefully Kirk will know that he’ll be warmly welcomed by fans and well looked after at Charlton, if he does sign. Tracey is exactly the sort of person who could help him settle in while he’s going through a difficult time, and Adkins the perfect manager. 
    Would imagine he firmly wants to stay up north now - no smoke without fire regarding that kind of rumour! Don’t blame him , whatsoever poor bloke! 

Hopefully he can buy into what Charlton/TS/NA sell to him 
  • edited August 2021
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    can confirm that a, how should i say it, to be totally PC - here goes anyway, lets hope ive got it right - ' a new black player was training with the team today' so ... 
    if you wanted to be really PC you could have said 'a new player was training with the team today'. 
    isn't black a bit more descriptive ? 
    I know what you mean, but it’s no more descriptive than saying a player is blonde.

If it was Charlie Kirk training, would you say “a new white player was training today”?

Not saying you’re being racist at, all by the way. Great that we’ve got something to be excited about 

have a think about it Elliot, you seem a reasonable chap - hasn't all the talk today been about kirk signing - well, a new player has been training with the team - people seem to think if a player signs, he does a medical, trains then does photoshoot so surely adding the player is black gives a bit more info than not saying it - why on earth i wouldn't say it just shows how f&&ked up things are now with all this PC nonsense. 
    It isn’t un pc to say a player is black. 
    Why would that be ? 
    Ask any black people you know, not me. 👍

Very sad about Kirk’s dad passing. RIP. 
    You have just been very un PC. Besides which whst description would you use assuming you used one, as you just did ?
    I ran a reggae record label for ten years, so I know the language that is and isn’t acceptable to black people. 
    Black people openly call white people white……so wouldn’t those who think it’s wrong to call black people black call that confusing…..cos I do?🤔
  • sammy391 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Hopefully Kirk will know that he’ll be warmly welcomed by fans and well looked after at Charlton, if he does sign. Tracey is exactly the sort of person who could help him settle in while he’s going through a difficult time, and Adkins the perfect manager. 
    Would imagine he firmly wants to stay up north now - no smoke without fire regarding that kind of rumour! Don’t blame him , whatsoever poor bloke! 

Hopefully he can buy into what Charlton/TS/NA sell to him 
    or time to move on, play first team football and make his dad proud

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!