Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• A striker, Attacking Central Midfielder, Left winger, centre back, left back. That’s the bare minimum. Without those first three we are not going to score enough goals. Without the last two we leave ourselves at the mercy of the injury gods who in recent years have been particularly cruel. Yesterday was a wake up call to the recruitment team. The squad as is won’t be in or around the playoffs. 
  • VFR4life said:
    I struggle to see how he plays at SU with Brewster, oliver burke, mcburnie, sharp, mousset, luke freeman, ben osburn, also max lowe who they got from derby who is a left sided player all ahead of him surely
    Ultimately depends on if he wants to play (as he would with us) or if he wants more money (as you'd assume SU will pay more than we will). Hopefully he chooses us, if indeed Nixon isn't chatting rubbish as usual.
  • Take Cosgrove of Birmingham .. he was excellent at Aberdeen 
  • I was told on Friday, by a very reliable source very close to someone who would know at the club, that Kirk will be signing for us but not in time for Saturday.
    However, the rumour that Stoke have now come on the scene is highly worrying!
    If true, that reliable info I was given may now be in jeopardy…..so it’s 🤞🤞🤞 everyone.
    Don’t think Stoke in for him .. just like Sheff Utd if these teams wanted him why they waiting till now ??
  • I was told on Friday, by a very reliable source very close to someone who would know at the club, that Kirk will be signing for us but not in time for Saturday.
    If true, that reliable info I was given may now be in jeopardy…..so it’s 🤞🤞🤞 everyone.
    Great signing if it comes off, good to know we're willing to spend a bit of money too.
    Don’t think Stoke in for him .. just like Sheff Utd if these teams wanted him why they waiting till now ??
    Maybe Stoke are (or were) waiting to offload someone like Ince before making a move. 
  • Just heard the crowd on TV singing to Keith Stroud .. “your not fit to referee “ 

Nothing changes
  • Redhenry said:
    BigRedEvil said:he said as new additions

Opening day of the season and we've only managed to sign the keeper, Dobson and Clare as new additions. That won't win us promotion this season 

Famewo ? ….. as the window shut then ?
    He said as new additions. 
    Famewo was here last season. 
    Cant really count the keeper either, he looks no better or worse than what we had so no change in that position. 
    Keeper, big improvement on last season. Short memories some, how many points did Amos cost us last year. Flappy mcflappy
    Answer is…….far less than the number he gained for us.
    hmm 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone at Watford a realistic signing? More likely a loan than a permanent I would guess. Seems they have more senior players than they can register. I remember we were linked with Isaac Success (great name) in the past.
  • Leuth said:
    Sandgaard will probably break the bank when he finds they have a player called Santana
    There is The Rose as well. I can see him being a big Janice fan.

Probably no interest in the Bachman Taylor overdrive.

• Presume someone’s ‘reading between the lines’ here 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • sammy391 said:

Presume someone’s ‘reading between the lines’ here 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Nothing more than a joke post from the original person 
  • Scoham said:
    Anyone at Watford a realistic signing? More likely a loan than a permanent I would guess. Seems they have more senior players than they can register. I remember we were linked with Isaac Success (great name) in the past.
    Ah yes the guy paid for the services of 2 women that went public and apparently asked for his money back! 
  • Scoham said:
    Anyone at Watford a realistic signing? More likely a loan than a permanent I would guess. Seems they have more senior players than they can register. I remember we were linked with Isaac Success (great name) in the past.
    Ah yes the guy paid for the services of 2 women that went public and apparently asked for his money back! 
    Was his quest for a refund Successful?
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Sandgaard will probably break the bank when he finds they have a player called Santana
    Lewis Page to return on Monday!
  • That Watford post is interesting. Obviously Miles has listed their entire squad so you can rule a lot of them out . 

Wonder if someone like Stipe Perica might be available on loan. Probably wouldn't drop to League 1 anyway. 
  • Leuth said:
    There is The Rose as well. I can see him being a big Janice fan.

Probably no interest in the Bachman Taylor overdrive.

You ain't seen nothing yet.
  • taylor wont give a toss, he obviously never did, Turner might be more interested
    It was posted on here yesterday that Stoke played wing backs and Doughty didn't start yesterday, so not sure why they'd want to sign another winger to warm the bench.
  • Couple of Crewe fans on Twitter saying it’s between Stoke and Sheffield United for Kirk. 

Apparently loads of clubs have matched a release clause 
  • Couple of Crewe fans on Twitter saying it’s between Stoke and Sheffield United for Kirk. 

Apparently loads of clubs have matched a release clause 
    Link?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!