Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:
    not read anything yet but winger / striker should be completed on monday - cast iron source  

Just wish it read "will" and not "should"
  • If it's true that Kirk has a buyout, I do wonder why we've waited until the start of August to bid. Very strange. I do now truly believe it's been accepted and his agent seems to be mucking around again. Hopefully the noise about Stoke and Sheff Utd is just to squeeze an extra few pennies out of us. 
  • If it's true that Kirk has a buyout, I do wonder why we've waited until the start of August to bid. Very strange. I do now truly believe it's been accepted and his agent seems to be mucking around again. Hopefully the noise about Stoke and Sheff Utd is just to squeeze an extra few pennies out of us. 
    The question is whether we knew about the clause or not, I hear in the Grealish transfer Villa kept very quiet about it and City just so happened to stumble into it when they bid high enough
  • That takes me back. There was genuinely one bloke who used to shout "use the force Luke" about 3/4 times a match when Luke Young got the ball. 
    Erm , yeah sorry about that…
  • If Sheffield Utd, or Stoke even, wanted Kirk why have they not moved before now? 400k is small change to both, especially Utd. We now from January that his agent isn’t adverse to playing silly buggers and he’s just trying to squeeze more out of us.
  • That takes me back. There was genuinely one bloke who used to shout "use the force Luke" about 3/4 times a match when Luke Young got the ball. 
    Erm , yeah sorry about that…
    No worries, I was about 12 so found it funny
  • LTKapal said:
    If it's true that Kirk has a buyout, I do wonder why we've waited until the start of August to bid. Very strange. I do now truly believe it's been accepted and his agent seems to be mucking around again. Hopefully the noise about Stoke and Sheff Utd is just to squeeze an extra few pennies out of us. 
    The question is whether we knew about the clause or not, I hear in the Grealish transfer Villa kept very quiet about it and City just so happened to stumble into it when they bid high enough
    Fairly sure we trigged the clause so in January so we either knew about it or it doesn't exist anymore. 
  • If Kirk is a target I hope we get him.
    We know that SG is like a Beagle with a scent when he has identified a target and it must have been hugely frustrating for him this window if for whatever reason we have missed out on players (like Solomon-Otobor). Hope he is rewarded with the signings he wants.
    Just over three weeks until SordellandChurch O'Clock
  • I think we’ve all been down this road before…
  • Sponsored links:

• تعزيب, عزّب
    işgəncə
    катаванне
    мъчение
    torturar
    tortura
    muka
    mučení
    tortere
    tortur
    torturere
    foltern
    Tortur
    Folter
    βασανιστήρια
    βασανίζω
    βασανιστήριο
    torturi
    torturo
    torturar
    tortura
    piinamine
    شکنجه
    kidutus
    kiduttaa
    píning
    torture
    torturer
    pianadh
    torturar
    tortura
    kínszenvedés
    kínzás
    kínoz
    խոշտանգել
    խոշտանգում
    կտտանք
    չարչարանք
    tortura
    拷問
    ទារុណកម្ម
    고문, 拷問
    cruciamen
    marteling
    martelen
    folteren
    tortur
    torturere
    tortura
    torturar
    chin
    chinui
    истязание
    пытать
    мучение
    страдание
    мучить
    пытка
    мука
    mučenie
    tortera
    tortyr
    சித்திரவதை
    చిత్రహింస
    การทรมาน
    işkence
    тортура
    tra
  • BSwisdom said:
    I’m not sure what’s going on with digging Gallen out.  He was at the Charlton game - that’s really all that matters. I saw him with my own eyes.
    what he does for the rest of the week isn’t really a big deal.  I’m fact the fact he was at a game presumably watching someone is probably a good thing right???!  Maybe someone has been recommended and he wanted to see for himself?

people need to calm down and stop making mountains out of molehills.  
    Who’s digging him out?
  • Just heard the crowd on TV singing to Keith Stroud .. “your not fit to referee “ 

Nothing changes
    How does this relate to the transfer rumours mate?
  • Steve Gallen was asked to go to QPR so they could find out how we managed to prise £2million quid out of them for Bonne as they are trying to find out how to mug other clubs off with similar deals.  ;)

My understanding they wanted a reciept as proof of purchase after they sent their tax returns in and the Taxman sent their forms back saying..........

"Two Million, oh do f*** off"
  • Who said all the eggs were in one basket?
    Eggs actly.

Bid been on the table for a while .. 
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:
    Don’t worry guys , Kirk will be announced early doors

• edited August 2021
    CH4RLTON said:
    By Wrexham... Sorry.

I’m actually very happy to see this (hopefully) very good news this morning! 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    How certain are you? I really think he’d be a brilliant signing, so I’m getting rather excited 😂
  • CH4RLTON said:
    For which club?
  • CH4RLTON said:
    For which club?
    A club, somewhere
  • تعزيب, عزّب
    işgəncə
    катаванне
    мъчение
    torturar
    tortura
    muka
    mučení
    tortere
    tortur
    torturere
    foltern
    Tortur
    Folter
    βασανιστήρια
    βασανίζω
    βασανιστήριο
    torturi
    torturo
    torturar
    tortura
    piinamine
    شکنجه
    kidutus
    kiduttaa
    píning
    torture
    torturer
    pianadh
    torturar
    tortura
    kínszenvedés
    kínzás
    kínoz
    խոշտանգել
    խոշտանգում
    կտտանք
    չարչարանք
    tortura
    拷問
    ទារុណកម្ម
    고문, 拷問
    cruciamen
    marteling
    martelen
    folteren
    tortur
    torturere
    tortura
    torturar
    chin
    chinui
    истязание
    пытать
    мучение
    страдание
    мучить
    пытка
    мука
    mučenie
    tortera
    tortyr
    சித்திரவதை
    చిత్రహింస
    การทรมาน
    işkence
    тортура
    tra
    CH4RLTON said:

• #announcekirk 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Who said all the eggs were in one basket?
    Eggs actly.

Let's just crack on...egg puns here we come.. B)
  • Oggy Red said:
    Who said all the eggs were in one basket?
    Eggs actly.

Let's just crack on...egg puns here we come.. B)
    FFS, not puns again. This forum really has become a shell of its formerself. 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Morning announcement @Dazzler21. The next few hours will be crucial.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!