Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Vfrf said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Don’t worry guys , Kirk will be announced early doors
    Hope you’re right mate really like the look of Kirk but this Crewe fan insinuating he may want to stay north.
    Yet then what does Matt Owen know? - Is he someone at Crewe?

Or is he their version of Rich Cawley
    Hopefully their version of Ronnie Moore 
  • Fried day could be a real poacher

• shine166 said:
    I want Cawleys job, he's either shattering dreams or in holiday... I reckon I could manage that 😅
    You would assume the start of the Football League season is a pretty important time for a journalist who covers the Football League!
  • edited August 2021
    se9addick said:
    shine166 said:
    I want Cawleys job, he's either shattering dreams or in holiday... I reckon I could manage that 😅
    You would assume the start of the Football League season is a pretty important time for a journalist who covers the Football League!
    He already knows Charlton are going to do sod all before Saturday, so probably thought sod it I'm going to Majorca if that's the case 😜
  • This Kirk saga reminds me of the Wilder offer, when he was on his way down to London to sign for us and Sheff United hijacked it met him in a London hotel and signed him 😡 hope I’m wrong 
  • This Kirk saga reminds me of the Wilder offer, when he was on his way down to London to sign for us and Sheff United hijacked it met him in a London hotel and signed him 😡 hope I’m wrong 
    Don't you mean 'poached' ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    This Kirk saga reminds me of the Wilder offer, when he was on his way down to London to sign for us and Sheff United hijacked it met him in a London hotel and signed him 😡 hope I’m wrong 
    Eggsactly
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Hope you don’t end up with e…

you get the idea 🍳
  • Joins thread

See egg puns

Leaves thread
    Cawley's on holiday.

Steve Gallen is "sitting on his hands".

We're waiting forever to see if Charlie Kirk wants to sign for Stoke or Sheff Utd.
    If he does actually sign for us, he'll have his own thread, "Charlie Kirk signs". Henry tells us it could even be on the OS.

No rumours though. What were you expecting to read? :smile:

• shine166 said:
    This Kirk saga reminds me of the Wilder offer, when he was on his way down to London to sign for us and Sheff United hijacked it met him in a London hotel and signed him 😡 hope I’m wrong 
    He was in the Marriott at Bexleyheath … press conference was all set next morning and he left around midnight … to travel back to Sheffield 
  • CH4RLTON said:

you get the idea 🍳
    We don’t normally announce early signings .. they sign then train with the squad then they do all the pics and videos and then it’s announced … 
  • Joins thread

See egg puns

Leaves thread
    You mean eggsited the thread 
  • Omelette it be, Omelette it be, Omelette it be, Omelette it be..
    Let the KIRK thing happen,.. Omelette it be.... B)

• edited August 2021
    Let's hope Kirk doesn't scramble apon this topic. He would probably be thinking yeah Sheffield those Charlton fans are something else I'll sign in the morning lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Joins thread

See egg puns

Leaves thread
    Should have given it a crack instead.
  • edited August 2021
    shine166 said:
    He was in the Marriott at Bexleyheath … press conference was all set next morning and he left around midnight … to travel back to Sheffield 
    So he wasn’t whisked away he went of his own volition 🤔.
  • Let's hope Kirk doesn't scramble apon this topic. He would probably be thinking yeah Sheffield those Charlton fans are something else I'll sign in the morning lol.
    Clearly a lightweight then, and thin shelled, and would need to harden up. B)
  • CH4RLTON said:

you get the idea 🍳
    We don’t normally announce early signings .. they sign then train with the squad then they do all the pics and videos and then it’s announced … 
    Thanks Ronnie, I can get on with stuff now instead of refreshing this thread every couple of minutes 😏.
  • Let's hope Kirk doesn't scramble apon this topic. He would probably be thinking yeah Sheffield those Charlton fans are something else I'll sign in the morning lol.
    Still confident he's signing?
    Clearly a lightweight then, and thin shelled, and would need to harden up. B)
    Like Albumen Morgan needs to.

• shine166 said:
    Thank you for explaining...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!