Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Swisdom said:
    I’m not sure what’s going on with digging Gallen out.  He was at the Charlton game - that’s really all that matters. I saw him with my own eyes.
    what he does for the rest of the week isn’t really a big deal.  I’m fact the fact he was at a game presumably watching someone is probably a good thing right???!  Maybe someone has been recommended and he wanted to see for himself?

people need to calm down and stop making mountains out of molehills.  
    You can bet comfortably that SG won’t be at Tuesday night game, as league cup is probably the perfect time to be out watching championship fringe/ young players out trying to sign them for Charlton. 

Personally, always wished the transfer window finished when the season started. 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Don’t worry guys , Kirk will be announced early doors
    It's early enough ain't, Iv'e been up for ages, well, 20 minutes at least, so come on then get on with it!!
  • edited August 2021
    I refuse to laugh at puns, this is serious business ffs.
    Ahh come on now, everyone is allowed a little yolk ain't they, sod all else happening B)
  • As long as we can poach him today, I'll be happy.

• edited August 2021
    This make be a bit eggstream but in my opinion it will soon be all Ova. I have every confidence that they will unscramble all the remaining problems, and everything will come to the boil nicely. Hopefully we've cracked it!, but I expect us to have to shell out more than expected.
  • Hal1x said:
    Don't fret it will soon be all Ova. I have every confidence that they will unscramble all the remaining problems, and everything will come to the boil nicely.
    Don't overegg things B)
  • edited August 2021
    PWADDICK said:
    Nixon did say we had already agreed 500k for him so maybe our deal is already done
    It’s ’never’ done until it’s actually signed and registered.
    He could be driving through The Valley gates and his agents phone calls and he tells him to turn round and get back on the M1 ASAP.
  • Sponsored links:

• This thread is eggs-hausting! 
  • It does feel like we’re walking on eggshells at the moment, but we weren’t smashed on Saturday. I’m confident NA and SG are hatching a plan.
  • edited August 2021
    Hal1x said:
    Don't fret it will soon be all Ova. I have every confidence that they will unscramble all the remaining problems, and everything will come to the boil nicely.
    Don't overegg things B)
    Or you will set the Soldiers onto me? :/ Surely you eggsagerate.
  • £500,000 is a fair amount to be shelling out.
  • Hal1x said:
    This make be a bit eggstream but in my opinion it will soon be all Ova. I have every confidence that they will unscramble all the remaining problems, and everything will come to the boil nicely. Hopefully we've cracked it!, but I expect us to have to shell out more than expected.
    Ahhh, missed a spot there...eggspected....6/10 B)
  • I refuse to laugh at puns, this is serious business ffs.
    Ahh come on now, everyone is allowed a little yolk ain't they, sod all else happening B)
    You’ve changed your tune after the Star Trek puns, good to see it’s Sunny side up this morning 😉.
  • RedChaser said:
    I refuse to laugh at puns, this is serious business ffs.
    You’ve changed your tune after the Star Trek puns, good to see it’s Sunny side up this morning 😉.
    Can't be hard boiled all the time, now my soft side B)
  • Sponsored links:

• CH4RLTON said:
    Hope you’re right mate really like the look of Kirk but this Crewe fan insinuating he may want to stay north.
  • This thread has me completely scrambled. 
  • edited August 2021
    Yes only Charlton could make such a mayonaise of a simple signing, hopefully it will get sorted and everything will come out sunny side up.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    This thread has me completely scrambled. 
    Never mind Dazzler, once we whisk up a good serving of Kirk, all the eggs will be well done with B)
  • edited August 2021
    Vfrf said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Hope you’re right mate really like the look of Kirk but this Crewe fan insinuating he may want to stay north.
    Yet then what does Matt Owen know? - Is he someone at Crewe?

Or is he their version of Rich Cawley
  • Vfrf said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Yet then what does Matt Owen know? - Is he someone at Crewe?

Or is he their version of Rich Cawley
    😂👀
  • If we sign someone today I’ll be eggstatic about it.👍
  • paulfox said:
    If we sign someone today I’ll be eggstatic about it.👍
    Not until Fried day.

• Fried day could be a real poacher
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!