Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• If true, I'd expect we can match their offer to the club, no chance to the player mind.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Uh oh
    I thought no one on here believes a word Nixon says?

Hopefully this is a club or agent trying to get more money - Nixon was wrong about Mullin after all.
  • Smells like one last attempt to get more money out of us
    This 
  • Scoham said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Uh oh
    I thought no one on here believes a word Nixon says?

Hopefully this is a club or agent trying to get more money - Nixon was wrong about Mullin after all.
    Looking at it I agree with you. I just really want this one over the line. Think he’d be quality.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    If true, I'd expect we can match their offer to the club, no chance to the player mind.
    Wanna struggle in League 1 or play in the Championship for a team with parachute payments.

Come on now!
  • So Kirk one signing there still another as well ??
    Jephcott?

• Sponsored links:

• supaclive said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    If true, I'd expect we can match their offer to the club, no chance to the player mind.
    Wanna struggle in League 1 or play in the Championship for a team with parachute payments.

Come on now!
    Come on now what? I said we can match the offer to the club, but no chance with matching what they can offer the player?!
  • edited August 2021
  • Wonder if the Sheffield United interest in Kirk is legit or if it's " can we drag an extra bit out of Charlton ". 
  • I thought he had a release clause?
  • Oggy Red said:
    Is jephcott still happening?
    Not sure, I'll ask Colin.

Nobody does.
  • Oggy Red said:
    So Kirk one signing there still another as well ??
    Jephcott?

We won’t pay what Plymouth want .. but that was few months back .. we seen already things change closer to the end of the window 
  • I thought he had a release clause?
    If so why was it not triggered in Jan with bid reportedly higher than the current one ?
    I understood that it was , but his agent wanted a bigger payout and killed the deal 
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    I saw SG in the car park last evening, so he did come back after his scouting duties.
    They showed him sitting in the stand on the telly too.
  • edited August 2021
    I don't think it's true. But if it is, we really can't expect to compete with Championship clubs. Especially one that has just come down from the Prem.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!