Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• See C.E L has gone missing in action, you don't think he is on the hotline to Nige at this very minute do you saying.. "wtf has gone wrong with that hot tip you gave me"...my likes are on the line here.
    Never mind mate, we all still hang on your every word :/
  • luke1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    luke1 said:
    One, maybe 2 in on Wednesday. 
    Second post since May, the first being three hours ago, and perhaps being one of the Josh Key progenitors.

I must say, I am intrigued. Does this get a listing? Is this @luke1 emerging out of nowhere like Anna Kiesenhofer in the women's road cycling race for a huge shock?

Haha, I dont post much, however I heard from a reliable source that medicals have been booked in. No idea on names. 
    You are actually Ronnie Moore's brother? 

Your secret's safe with me. :wink:

• See C.E L has gone missing in action, you don't think he is on the hotline to Nige at this very minute do you saying.. "wtf has gone wrong with that hot tip you gave me"...my likes are on the line here.
    Never mind mate, we will all still hang you for your every word :/
    There you go, mate. Fixed it for you. :smile:

Never mind mate, we all still hang on your every word :/
    To be fair it's difficult to type when you've been tarred and feathered
  • Davo55 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Davo53 said:
    I didn’t say I was confident about shef weds Sunderland Portsmouth and Wigan but that’s my prediction of whose going to be in and around the top six.The one thing I am confident about is lpswich winning the league.I hoped l would be saying this about charlton ,but with 12 days to go and and a weaker squad,even the most loyal charlton fan even with rose coloured spectacles with this squad top six is out of the question,unless charlton spend money on2to3 class signings 
    Where's @Davo55 when you need him?

Here, 'ave a word with your Bruv, will you?
    By comparison, he's even's making Golfie sound happy. :smiley:

🙂 I make him right about Ipswich tbh @Oggy  and possibly Wigan too. As for the others, like us it all depends on what they do in the transfer and loan market in the next couple of months. But Ipswich have certainly attacked their rebuild in the way I had hoped we would. Clearly, TS is playing it much more prudently. He may well be right but I can’t say I’m not a bit disappointed so far. 
    Nobody can deny Ipswich are certainly splashing the cash. If they dont go up they will be in major shite I would imagine
  • RedRobin said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Five signed to be unvailed on Friday.  May be, or Moore likley not, a rumour. 🤡🤡🤡
    Oh I do wonder who posted that? 👀👀👀
    Pretty sure the got 5 is just in relation to who we have already signed ie Macgillvray, Dobson, Clare, Stockley and Famewo
  • @Covered_End_Lad 90 minutes and counting....just saying 😜!!
    C'mon C.E.L, the next hour IS crucial.. :)

To be fair he sounded pretty confident yesterday, even put his 60 likes up for grabs, so we still have a couple of straws to hang onto B)
    Tbh my arse is flapping like Ben Amos at a 40 yarder.
    Do you think your source was wrong this time or just a delay to the announcement and it is actually done
  • edited July 2021
    @Covered_End_Lad 90 minutes and counting....just saying 😜!!

To be fair he sounded pretty confident yesterday, even put his 60 likes up for grabs, so we still have a couple of straws to hang onto B)
    Do you think your source was wrong this time or just a delay to the announcement and it is actually done

Very polite way of saying WTF is going on....please B)
  • edited July 2021
  • Sponsored links:

I wonder if it was the new women’s team signing that his source saw. Or Tyreece Campbell potentially.
  • Davo55 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Davo53 said:
    I didn’t say I was confident about shef weds Sunderland Portsmouth and Wigan but that’s my prediction of whose going to be in and around the top six.The one thing I am confident about is lpswich winning the league.I hoped l would be saying this about charlton ,but with 12 days to go and and a weaker squad,even the most loyal charlton fan even with rose coloured spectacles with this squad top six is out of the question,unless charlton spend money on2to3 class signings 

🙂 I make him right about Ipswich tbh @Oggy  and possibly Wigan too. As for the others, like us it all depends on what they do in the transfer and loan market in the next couple of months. But Ipswich have certainly attacked their rebuild in the way I had hoped we would. Clearly, TS is playing it much more prudently. He may well be right but I can’t say I’m not a bit disappointed so far. 
    Thanks for the reply Davo55 .... I was only being tongue in cheek of course.

Yeah, I think we'd all hoped we would've done most of our business by now.
    But then so would every club in the division and every one of them, including Ipswich, have bemoaned a slow and difficult market.

Nothing anybody can do about that, so we can only trust in Gallen & Co to come up with the goods before too long.

• RedRobin said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Five signed to be unvailed on Friday.  May be, or Moore likley not, a rumour. 🤡🤡🤡
    Oh I do wonder who posted that? 👀👀👀
    Looks like Phil Parkinson to me.

Who ever it is they need to make sure their kids don't draw all over the screen. 
  • AndyG said:
    Davo55 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Davo53 said:

Nobody can deny Ipswich are certainly splashing the cash. If they dont go up they will be in major shite I would imagine
    Why would they be in trouble if they don't get promoted. I would assume their owners can afford the fees they've paid
  • AndyG said:
    Davo55 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Davo53 said:

Why would they be in trouble if they don't get promoted. I would assume their owners can afford the fees they've paid
    Yeah people assumed Mel Morris could afford the fees that Derby signed up too
  • AndyG said:
    AndyG said:
    Davo55 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Davo53 said:

Yeah people assumed Mel Morris could afford the fees that Derby signed up too
    He can, that's not the problem. 
  • edited July 2021
    OUTS (that played more than 10 times and should be replaced):

Amos -> MacGillivray
    Aneke
    Oshilaja
    Pratley -> Dobson
    Shinnie -> Clare
    Maatsen
    Millar

TEAM NEEDS: RCB, LB, LW/RW, CF

Ideally two wingers as we expect Adkins to focus heavily on playing 4-3-3/4-5-1 this season. That means five ins with a handful of loan spots to fill.

Anything else on top is gravy.

• OUTS (that played more than 10 times and should be replaced):

Amos -> MacGillivray
    Aneke
    Oshilaja
    Pratley -> Dobson
    Shinnie -> Clare
    Maatsen
    Millar

Ideally two wingers as we expect Adkins to focus heavily on playing 4-3-3/4-5-1 this season. That means five ins with a handful of loan spots to fill.

You need to include JFC in that as well
  • Sponsored links:

• I fancy Innis as Captain. Let us hope he can stay fit. He is our best player. Innit! 
  • I fancy Innis as Captain. Let us hope he can stay fit. He is our best player. Innit! 
    Would you fancy Inniss if he wasn’t captain, or are you just a bit kinky!!🤣

Considering how close he is to the action it’s not really possible for him to be completely wrong, he may have jumped the gun a bit potentially.
    Ok mate appreciate that hopefully then its extremely close and not another one thats fallen through at the last min
  • AndyG said:
    Davo55 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Davo53 said:

But for clubs like Ipswich (and us) those are the only two options aren't they?  You get promoted every thing is hunky dory; you don't and it's a total disaster.
  • edited July 2021
    @Covered_End_Lad 90 minutes and counting....just saying 😜!!

Considering how close he is to the action it’s not really possible for him to be completely wrong, he may have jumped the gun a bit potentially.
    Maybe he should wait until it's on the OS 

😂

But seriously, keep the info coming @Covered_End_Lad

It's a possibility but things can change/go wrong right up until it's done and on the OS
  • edited July 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:

Amos -> MacGillivray
    Aneke
    Oshilaja
    Pratley -> Dobson
    Shinnie -> Clare
    Maatsen
    Millar

That one is borderline for me. We’ve resigned him so finding a “replacement” seems a bit weird. But I understand the concern.

We can probably soldier on with Vennings/Dempsey/Henry as 7th choice for the first half of the season.
  • Think the only thing I might add to callums list is an attacking midfielder , although it seems Gallen and Adkins see potential in getting more goals out of Clare 
  • edited July 2021
    So if it wasn’t for Ipswich, Sheff Weds, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Wigan, Wycombe, Rotherham, MKD, Lincoln, Bolton, Cambridge, Cheltenham, Morecambe and Oxford we’d be fine. 
    [Edit: And don't forget Accrington.]
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Amos -> MacGillivray
    Aneke
    Oshilaja
    Pratley -> Dobson
    Shinnie -> Clare
    Maatsen
    Millar

That one is borderline for me. We’ve resigned him so finding a “replacement” seems a bit weird. But I understand the concern.

We can probably soldier on with Vennings/Dempsey/Henry as 7th choice for the first half of the season.
    I think that's why we are going to offer Gomez, or someone similar, a short term deal. If there are short term concerns over Gilbey and Watson suddenly Vennings/Dempsey/Henry become 4th, 5th and 6th choice. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!